Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Adam O'Brien

Post autor: Meciek »

Obrazek
Name: Adam
Hometown: Auckland

With a larger than life personality, Adam is a self-described ‘sassy guy’, who is not afraid to say what he thinks.

A lover of Survivor villains, Adam watched the first season with his brother and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to be on season two. Barb is his favourite castaway from the season one.

Survivor New Zealand won’t be the first time Adam has graced television screens, he was a competitor on X Factor Australia in 2013.

What did you do to prepare for Survivor?

I got Botox in my forehead to hide my judging forehead and disapproving frown. Usually, I would get 14 units, but this time I went for 36 units because I’m hardcore. Hopefully, this will make it hard for the other competitors to read me and my intensity.

What survival experience in the outdoors do you have?

I climbed Mount Taranaki once; never again, slogging 105kg up that mountain put me in a bad mood!

What makes you the ideal teammate?

No drama, unexpected, encouraging and I’m a hoot. Also, I will do anything for my team until we’re playing individually – then it is game on.

What’s your strategy on the island?

Be neutral, play defensively, attack when necessary and have a jolly good time!

Why do you think you should win Survivor?

I will be an all-round player. I will play strategically, socially and give my all in the physical challenges!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor NZ: Thailand - Uczestnicy”