sole survivor
Kontakt:

Stephanie

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Stephanie Valencia (26)

Plemię - Zapatera

Zawód - kelnerka

Powód do dumy - Reopening my Mother's dental office.

Życiowa inspiracja - My Mother. She is the sweetest person. She works hard for her family and still cooks dinner every night.

Hobby - Watching movies/plays, traveling and reading.

Co Cię denerwuje - People who are late and ignorance.

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Feisty, unconstrained and ambitious.

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - If Parvati and Russell had a love child, it would be me.

Powód bycia w Survivor - First, the money. I need it. Second, to see if I can do it. Third, who in the right mind would decline an offer to play the greatest game EVER.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

mam mieszane odczucia, polubiłem ją oglądając jej wywiad, ale jakoś nie wydaje się być jakaś bardzo mądra

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Stephanie Secret Scene:

Stephanie proves that she can keep up with the best of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjr8ZGC3axk

Transkrypcja:

(day 17; Mike, Stephanie, Steve and Ralph go crabbing while Sarita is sleeping)

Steve: Sarita's just gonna stay here?

Stephanie (solo): We went on a crab hunt today. I went because I had nothing else to do, and Sarita wasn't gonna go, so it was like, perfect, I'm there, include me in. I kind of wanted to show that you guys may be the food guys, but I can do it too.

(Stephanie helps catch several crabs, and Steve praises her)

Mike (solo): The crab hunt today was absolutely fortuitous. (more of Stephanie helping) Stephanie came out with us and she was a trouper. She was running around like a wild woman with a machete. She's a little go-getter, full of piss and vinegar. If Stephanie's trust or loyalty factor came up, she could definitely edge out Sarita. Sarita is not as good as Stephanie as challenges. So there is a possibility for her to get back into the game.

Stephanie: Let's go to the next watering hole...and attack the same way.

(they get several more)

Stephanie (solo): I was the first one to catch crabs, and my crabs were the biggest, so now they know I'm not only little, I'm not only great at competition, but I can hold my own if I wanna hang out with the boys. Sarita doesn't work, and these people are going to grow tired of her. If I just continue what I'm doing, going crabbing, hanging out with the guys, being myself, naturally, or, make it look natural <air>, blending in with the group, they will think, maybe we can trust her. I'm not out of the game still. I'm not giving up.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Redemption Treemail

Matt and Stephanie read treemail and psych up for their upcoming duel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDrKKZOZu8Y

(Matt and Stephanie walk to a small statue and a barrel; Matt opens the barrel)
Matt: Wanna read the clue?

Stephanie: OK. Follow the path to the arena, where you will (?) a duel. (they laugh) It's on, buddy.

Matt (solo): It kind of irks me when other people come in and think they're gonna take my spot, take Redemption Island. It kidn of puts me in game mode. Yeah, I'm gonna go out there and have a great time and have fun, but I really wanna win this one.

(we see the full treemail -

Follow the path to the Arena
where you will compete in a duel.

The winner of the duel will continue to live
on Redemption Island and await your next opponent.

The loser goes home, this time for good.)

Stephanie: Loser goes home, this time for good. Dun dun dun.

Matt: Done.

(Stephanie runs off and Matt walks behind her)

Stephanie (solo): I think the same thing of Matt that everyone thinks - he's a really good guy. One thing that works to my advantage is Matt has actually been here for 11 days by himself. That weakens your spirit, being out here, being without a tribe. I think I can use that to my advantage today. I am hoping for the best and I think I have it.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad ze Stephanie:

Stephanie aligned herself with Russell early in the game, but when the others in Zapatera turned on him, that left her in a dangerous position. Why didn&#8217;t she play nice with them sooner? Did she try to get anybody else on their side? What happened to the storm that Stephanie promised was coming? And what is the main point Stephanie definitely wants to get across here about her tribe&#8217;s decisions? Survivor&#8217;s Stephanie talks about all of this and more right here!

As we all saw on Survivor, Stephanie has no problem saying exactly what she thinks, and that is evident in this interview! Indeed, the main thing that sticks with Stephanie is that her tribe was so worried about Russell that they threw the challenge, which led to their situation being as bad as it is now &#8211; it is pretty much the root of all Zapatera&#8217;s problems according to Stephanie. Do you agree? Read on to find out all of what she had to say!

R: Hello, Stephanie, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us!

Stephanie: No problem.

R: Going back near the beginning of the game, you had indicated that you and Russell would hide your alliance. Why didn&#8217;t that seem to last very long?

Stephanie: Because the other tribemates made it very clear they didn&#8217;t want to have anything to do with Russell &#8211; they didn&#8217;t want him on the tribe, they didn&#8217;t want him on the island. They were kind of open about not trying to take him in at all so I wanted to stick with my alliance. I was having fun with Russell and not with them, so I was like, okay ignore them.

R: Immediately after Russell was voted out, you turned to the others and said a storm was coming. But we never really saw such a storm. What happened to it?

Stephanie: I have no idea! I don&#8217;t even remember saying that but it&#8217;s a quote that will haunt me the rest of my life. I think it had to do with having faith in Russell. I felt he was going to own Redemption Island. He was going to go, win, and come back. I think that&#8217;s what I meant. Maybe it&#8217;s their storm now. A quote I regret.

R: More recently, when the obvious choice was between you and Krista, did you campaign to stick around at her expense?

Stephanie: I felt that they wanted to give me another chance because I was pretty active around camp &#8211; I picked up firewood, I cooked, I caught crabs. The first week I would get the wood when it was raining. They knew I was good to have around, as well as in challenges when I did well under pressure. I wasn&#8217;t campaigning against Krista &#8211; she was my alliance and it was going to be one of us. I was happy that I got to stay.

R: You were quite vocal in your opinions about the rest of the tribe, but then dialed it back and tried to get in good with the others after Krista was voted out. Why didn&#8217;t you start pretending to be nice sooner?

Stephanie: It was torture! It was real torture trying to be nice to them! I felt like &#8211; I don&#8217;t know, they were sharing the same stories over and over again and how great our camp is and how we&#8217;re such a great team and the rice is the most delicious rice they&#8217;ve ever had. Oh can we just be quiet for one second?!

They were trying to fix things all the time. They were trying to make where we sleep more comfortable even though I had the least comfortable spot and I wasn&#8217;t complaining. They were complaining about things that were part of the game. It just takes too much energy to be fake and friendly when I don&#8217;t have proper meals. I can&#8217;t pretend to be anything I&#8217;m not. I&#8217;m actually happy I got to be myself this entire time.

R: Was there any talk early on of the three of you making a play for David? He was obviously smart and on the outskirts of the six.

Stephanie: Yes, there was! Very early in the game. In fact, he said he would want to be in our alliance so we were looking great. We&#8217;ll shoot for Julie as long as we&#8217;ve got David. Then there was a shift. You could tell and I approached him about it and he got crazy and he was afraid to deal with Russell because he found out most of them didn&#8217;t like Russell.

It was sheer panic about alliances and freaking out about Russell the whole time. I couldn&#8217;t understand it. I get it that you have our alliance and we have ours. We only have three but you want to get rid of him so badly that you throw a challenge? We should be worried about having the numbers instead of being wiped out.

We did reach out to David and he&#8217;s completely regretting not coming to our side because now he has to deal with these people. I&#8217;m watching and thinking, &#8220;I don&#8217;t know why you decided to be friends with them. They&#8217;re not cool, they&#8217;re not nice. They&#8217;re very phony and it&#8217;s insane to me why you hang out with them because you&#8217;re supposed to be smart.&#8221;

R: From a completely objective standpoint, why should others in Zapatera should have allied with Russell? No one outside of his small group of close allies has ever made it far, so what is your argument other than your own benefit?

Stephanie: At that point, to side with Russell you would just have to do so because he&#8217;s one of your tribemates. No matter who has alliances within the tribe, why not see how many of your original tribe you could get to the merge so at least you know who you&#8217;re dealing with at the merge and you won&#8217;t be completely wiped out, which is what I feel will happen. It&#8217;s all because of the decision they made of not being able to stand one person. He created so much panic.

As long as you keep as many people as you can on your tribe, you get more opportunity. You have better chances of making it to the top three instead of voting him off early just because he&#8217;s on your tribe &#8211; he&#8217;s not absolutely useless. It&#8217;s a number, which is what you need at the merge.

R: Did the three of you truly believe Julie had flipped before the Tribal Council leading to Russell&#8217;s ouster? Was she that good of an actress?

Stephanie: Hmmm. Julie was tricky &#8211; I mean, I go into the game knowing I can&#8217;t trust anyone. Even her saying she was on her side, I didn&#8217;t trust. I need to see the results first. I thought that would have been such an amazing moment if they thought they had it in the bag and split their votes and she turned on her alliance. That just would have been awesome.

As much as she said it was bad luck to throw the challenge, she agreed to do it. It was a dumb decision and maybe she could have redeemed herself to show she was truly against it. I don&#8217;t trust anyone. Even in our solid three alliance I was always worried about Krista or Russell &#8211; I was worried the entire time. It&#8217;s like you&#8217;re taking crazy pills every day. So when she didn&#8217;t vote with us, it sucked but I had to be a little prepared for it. I didn&#8217;t want to be blindsided at all, so I prepared myself. I thought what would happen if Russell went home. It&#8217;s a game &#8211; she did what she thought was best so I didn&#8217;t take it personally. And Zaptera&#8217;s losing. They&#8217;re getting their asses beat so they didn&#8217;t make a good decision.

R: Indeed, do you feel somewhat vindicated by the fact that Zapatera is now at a numbers disadvantage?

Stephanie: Yes! I&#8217;m rooting for anyone of the opposite tribe (laughs). Yesterday was so awesome to watch the challenge. Go Grant! Yes, it feels awesome! I do not want them to win any other challenge. Go in the merge with the least amount of numbers. I hope the top three are all [from Ometepe]!

R: At the same time, are you upset that Zapatera finally realized they needed to get rid of Sarita only after it was too late for you?

Stephanie: Gosh. I mean, a little bit. They still look dumb. I still think they would have had a better chance if I was on their tribe. Too little, too late. I know Sarita was surprised because she thought it was perfect. That was awesome to watch.

I could see why they would keep Sarita around &#8211; they wanted to stay to true to their alliance. As little as she did other than boss Ralph around and bark out orders, I could see why they&#8217;d keep her. Loyalty is a big deal. I tried to twist her not doing anything as a negative, but others have done less. Sandra was a big winner and she didn&#8217;t do anything. There is a positive of keeping somebody who is weak.

But they freaked out [earlier] and lost a challenge on purpose to get rid of Russell and it&#8217;s not a smart thing to do. When you&#8217;re going into the merge without numbers, it makes no sense. They&#8217;re barely getting it now, it&#8217;s too late.

R: We&#8217;re about out of time, so is there anything else you&#8217;d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Stephanie: Just that it was a really great experience and I wish I could have stayed longer. I really, really wanted to stay longer. I wanted to go in and be myself. It&#8217;s competition and it&#8217;s crazy. The best part was seeing these challenges &#8211; that was the highlight of my life. I wanted to do it and compete. I had an amazing time. I wish things had worked out differently. I can&#8217;t change anything and wouldn&#8217;t &#8211; my experience was unique. I loved the game, loved the show.

R: Thanks again, Stephanie!

Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 22 - uczestnicy”