Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Anastasia Woolmer

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

ANASTASIA, 42: MEMORY CHAMPION
CHAMPION

A memory athlete and two-time Australian Memory Champion, Anastasia is not someone who will be going under the radar. Anastasia is hoping her memory training and skills will help her in the game of Survivor saying, “Survivor is such an amazing overall challenge, both physical and mental. I will use my memory skills to retain information about events and other competitors to use to my advantage.”

Leaving home at 15 to join the Australian Ballet School, Anastasia performed around the world in places like Norway, Sweden and USA which she also thinks will be an advantage in the game as it uses the same skills she needed as a ballerina both physically and mentally.

She also admits to having a strong personality and hopes that it won’t grate on her fellow castaways and work in her favour. “I don’t intend to fly under the radar. I believe that my personality does not naturallyallow me to do that and so is not in my best interest.”

Before getting into memory training, Anastasia got a finance degree and worked as a fixed income broker but her love for memory skills overtook and she started training to build her skills.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2019 - Uczestnicy”