Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Andy Meldrum

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

ANDY, 47: MARKETING EXECUTIVE
CONTENDER

An advertising and marketing executive, there’s no one more ready to play the game of Survivor than Andy from Noosa. “The only job I’m focused on at the moment is winning Survivor.” He is the ultimate fan of the show and wants to be the ultimate villain.

“I don’t just want to win, I want to win big in the most memorable way than anybody has ever won before. The only thing Australian Survivor is missing is an unbelievably compelling and memorable villain as a winner.”

Working everywhere from Australia to London and New York, Andy also played poker professionally for four years. He’s come to Survivor to win the title but also win for his family and wants to use the money to buy his sister a house and make sure they are all supported.

Andy hopes the Champions are a “group of 12 rich, smug, arrogant, overweight, retired athletes who have no clue how Survivor works,” but also knows that going in with too much of a plan can backfire. “Having been a fan for as long as I have and literally dreaming about playing this game for almost two decades, I want to put my money where my mouth is and see if I’m anywhere near as good as I think I am.”

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2019 - Uczestnicy”