Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Luke Toki

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

LUKE, 33: PEOPLE’S CHAMPION
CHAMPION

The King of the Jungle is back baby! Luke, the fan favourite and Season 2 mastermind is back on the island and ready to claim his crown.

The loveable prankster and trouble maker has returned as a Champion and is ready to fight back hoping to take out the title of Sole Survivor saying; “I really believe I have the tools to win. I am willing to die out here to win, haha.”

Now a father of three, Luke has had to leave his newborn daughter behind but is hoping he’ll be successful so he can secure his family’s future and take them on a much needed holiday.

Famous for his “creepin” style, he’s not going to let anyone get in his way saying; “I’m back because some people said I couldn’t. Nah, literally no one has ever said that I couldn’t do it. I just wanted to get back out there! “You only regret what you don’t do. I’m gonna play hard and take the piss out of people.”

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Luke Toki

Luke weźmie udział w australijskiej wersji programu Big Brother VIP.

Poza nim w show wystąpią m.in. Thomas Markle (brat Meghan), Omarosa i Caitlyn Jenner.

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Luke Toki

Post autor: tombak90 »

A czy to jest wersja strategiczno-headofhousowa, czy wersja na zasadzie pierdzimy w kanapę i czekamy na ustawione wyniki głosowania widzów?
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Luke Toki

Chyba jakaś mieszanka jednego i drugiego :D
The celebrity housemates will now compete in challenges for power and safety before voting each other out of the house. When only three housemates remain, the Australian public will vote to decide which finalist would win the game and the grand prize.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Luke Toki

Post autor: ciriefan »

Luke Toki weźmie udział w drugiej edycji australijskiego The Traitors.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Luke Toki

Post autor: ciriefan »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2019 - Uczestnicy”