sole survivor
Kontakt:

Karishma Patel

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Miejsce podchodzenia: Philadelphia
Miejsce zamieszkania: Houston
Zawód: Personal Injury Lawyer

Hobby: Experimental cooking, hosting theme parties, and reading travel blogs.

Co cię irytuje: Party poopers, girls who play dumb for attention, when the tire hits the curb while parallel parking, mansplaining, passive aggressive behavior, and PDA.

Trzy słowa, które Cię opisują: Reliable, impulsive, and charismatic.

Z jakiego osiągnięcia jesteś najbardziej dumna?
I've taken three state bar exams—Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Texas—and passed them all on the first try.

Kto bądź co najbardziej Cię inspiruje w życiu?
My parents. They are the most devoted people I know. They have taught me that the key to happiness is to never forget to choose it for yourself. They came to America in the '70s with a dream and achieved it all with hard work and determination.

Czego nie moglibyśmy wiedzieć o tobie po zobaczeniu twojego zdjęcia?
I am terrified of alligators. (Just saying that word gave me chills...)

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
Natalie Anderson because she wasn't afraid to speak her mind, but also made a lot of really subtle moves that kept her on top. Brown girl power!

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivor?
I feel like I was born to play this game. I've always craved challenges that help me learn more about myself, and I know deep down that I do have the physical, mental, and social skills to outlast, outwit, and outplay anyone. My job and my life experiences have trained me exactly how to win. I am hungry to be out in the wild, pushing myself to the edge, and doing things I never dreamed I could do. In the end, surviving this game means something more valuable than money to me.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 39 - Uczestnicy”