sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Albert Destrade

Post autor: ciriefan »

Albert Destrade (25), Upolu

Obrazek

Aktualne miejsce zamieszkania: Tampa, FL.

Zawód: trener szkolnej drużyny koszykówki

Albert mówi: "Wszyscy będą się spodziewać, że jest głupim sportowcem (bo jestem trenerem koszykówki), jednak jestem całkiem niezłym myślicielem. Serio, wszystko sobie dokładnie przemyślam. Nie działam pod wpływem chwili. Wszystko kalkuluję"

Opinia strony, która opublikowała cast: Może zajść daleko, bo jest lepszy w manipulacjach niż Keith i rozumie dynamikę kobiet i mężczyzn. Mogą się go jednak pozbyć wcześniej niż później.

Jeff mówi: To prawdopodobny sprawiacz kłopotów

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Wydaje mi się, że dojdzie do połączenia. Pierwsze wrażenie jest nawet, nawet. Chociaż troszkę przypomina mi James'a, którego nie znoszę.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Tylko nie James :P Myślę, że dojdzie do połączenia. Obstawiam, że będzie średnio widocznym graczem, trzymającym się sojuszu i że odpadnie po połączeniu jako zagrożenie :P

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

e tam xd będzie na co popatrzeć ^^

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Powód do dumy: Pokonał jakiegoś gościa w jakimś biegu, nie rozumiem dokładnie: I hit my first college home run off of a guy that was a 1st round ­d­raft pick.­

Życiowa inspiracja: Wybiorę głównego bohatera filmu "Bull Durhan". Grany przez Kevina Costnera "Crash Davis" jest przykładem atrybutów, które posiadam. Jest dla mnie bohaterem ze względu na to, jak sobie radzi z biznesem i grą w piłkę. Jest też kolorowy i pełen mądrości.

Hobby: poker, pisanie i ćwiczenia fizyczne

Irytuje go: Nie mam cierpliwości do ludzi z niewiedzą. Osoby niedoinformowane, a na siłę chcące wyrazić swoją opinię, naprawdę mnie irytują. Przeszkadzają mi też ludzie słabi umysłowo.

Zawodnik Survivora, którego przypomina najbardziej: Podoba mi się to, jak JT udało się udawać lidera jednocześnie się nie rządząc. Budził szacunek i był dla innych przykładem.

Powód udziału w grze: Mam uzasadnione szanse na wygranie miliona dolarów. Chcę też sobie udowodnić, że jestem w stanie wygrać w grze wymagającej strategii, siły i silnej woli.

Dlaczego przetrwa: Byłem szkolnym sportowcem jeszcze 4 lata temu. Cięzko mnie będzie pokonać w zadaniach. Jestem graczem drużynowym i nie będę miał problemów z budowaniem szałasu, polowaniem, łowieniem ryb i zdobywaniem pożywienia.

Dlaczego wygra: Wiem, że posiadam unikalną kombinację atrybutów, które sprawią, że będę faworytem. Jestem wysportowany i mam zdolności socjalne. Potrafię kalkulować i jestem świadomy samego siebie. Ostatecznie, gdy połączy się moją świadomość, siłę fizyczną i socjalne zdolności, wiele wniosę do tej gry.

Filmik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAUMeTbuPy0

bobaas
5th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: bobaas »

W Stanach jest cos takiego jak draft. O ile sie nie myle to zespoly wybieraja najbardziej obiecujacych zawodnikow wsrod mlodziezy i on sie szczyci, ze pokonale tego co zostal wybrany z pierwszego miejsca. Dokladnie tez nie wiem o co w tym drafcie chodzi, ale w NBA jest to popularne. Nigdy nie chcialo mi sie w to zaglebiac :wink:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Szkolny trener koszykówki nasuwa mi skojarzenie z Clarence'm, ale myślę, że będzie grał o wiele bardziej przemyślanie. Kolejny, który już sobie wszystko ostro przekalkulował. Może grać ciekawie.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 1

Whatever It Takes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyZHwBO6yoM

Albert describes Survivor as his fiancée for whom he is willing to do whatever it takes to win her over.

"I'm 26 years old. My name is Albert. I'm the head baseball coach at Plantation High School. I've kind of been doing baseball my whole life. I played collegiate league, I did Division 1 level, and now I'm involved in the game I love. I coach baseball for a living."

(cut)

"I'm pretty layered. I have a pretty extensive history of doing some pretty interesting things in my background. I played poker professionally. I competed in the World Series of Poker last year. I worked as a professional dating coach. I traveled around the world teaching men and women how to meet, date, and attract men and women of the opposite sex."

(cut)

"The beauty of this game is it's almost like a human chess game. People are pieces, and you're just shuffling around the board. I think I'm gonna come in with a lot of preconceived notions. They're gonna think, 'Here's this athlete guy. He plays baseball, coaches baseball. He's a jock. He's not gonna have much going between the ears. I'm gonna kind of try to use my advantage to kind of scheme, maneuver and manipulate my way around the game, and a lot of them won't see it coming, at least not from me."

(cut)

"I think the dating coach aspect will probably work a little differently had my tribe draw been a little different. I didn't really get many of the younger female players on my tribe, which is interesting, which is cool. I'm cool with older ladies as well. It's an interesting thing because I know a lot more about body languages and little nuances which are going to help me throughout this game. I know how to socially calibrate myself which in layman's terms means understand how to act depending on who I'm around and what the situation is. It's really gonna give me a pretty big edge when it comes to assimilating myself to my tribemates and other players in the game."

(cut)

"I'm definitely gonna be a leader in the game, but I'm not gonna be a leader by shouting orders and barking out directions, but I'm gonna be a leader by the vibe I set and the tone I establish. I'm gonna be a leader a little bit more subliminally than others. I'm not gonna say, 'You do this, you do that,' but I'm gonna try to set the tone a little bit and lead by example rather than verbalizing what I want people do do."

(cut)

"I wouldn't say this is my element. I'm comfortable with the weather and the temperature now, but the fact that we're going to be outside fighting for survival literally, not my cup of tea, personally. I'm a tough guy, I can battle through pretty much anything, but when it comes to the limited amount of resources we're going to have, it's going to be interesting. I don't know. It's not something I'm normally acclimated to."

(cut)

"Being Cuban and being born in Miami, living this every day, this is what I'm used to. My family's from an island. You think hey, a game of survival on an island, you'd think a Cuban would have a pretty big edge."

(cut)

"I think I'll win this game because I've got a pretty unique set of attributes I'm bringing to the table. I'm pretty athletic. I've got a solid strategy I'm going to employ, ultimately socially, this is a social game, and I think that's going to be my biggest edge. I have a social component that I think is going to be a little bit higher than the rest of the people in this game. I understand social dynamics a little better, and I'm gonna know how to maneuver myself better. Ultimately I have no qualms doing whatever it takes to win this game. I'm not the person who's going to say, I can't cross this invisible moral line. I'll do whatever it takes to win this game. I came here to win a million dollars. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go after it 100%."

(cut)

"I'd lose because I was recognized as a threat, or I'd lose because my tribe just got down in numbers and we'd get Pagonged, as they say. We'd just get picked off one by one. I would lose if I trusted the wrong person. If I put my trust someone and think they have my back, and all the sudden that one confidant that I have goes 180 on me and flips the script."

(cut)

"And I am completely unattached. I am not involved in any serious relationship right now. The only relationship I have right now is the game of Survivor. That's my fiance. I'm going to do everything to court and win over the game of Survivor. I'm going to do whatever it takes to be successful. If I gotta flirt with the girls, I'll do it. If I gotta flirt with a guy, I don't care, I'll do it. I'll do whatever it takes. No holds barred."

(cut)

"Redemption Island is interesting. As a player, I'll tell you right now, I love it. A guy like me, who might get targeted at some point in the game, have an opportunity to come back and work his way back into the game whether it's through a puzzle challenge or physical type challenge, it's great for me. As a player, I love it. It makes me feel like it's not the end-all-be-all if I do get knocked out or I do get voted out at some point. That being said, it might work against my favor if I strategically set a plan in place where I'm picking people off systematically. If somebody gets kicked off and comes back, especially if they come back late in the game, like they did last year, final 5, it could really alter things."

(cut)

"At first, 2 returning players, I wasn't really in love with the idea. Now, looking at my tribe, I probably need another strong player on my tribe to help through these tough challenges early on. Realistically, I might have to align with one of these players. When I look around my tribe, I don't know if I see a lot of people I feel that comfortable investing my trust in and investing my well-being in the game. Initially I thought hey, whoever comes back we might have to get rid of 'em early, but the way things have panned out, I might have to depend on that person, might have to join forces with them a little bit, especially since I don't think a returning player will win this year. There's such a built-in argument about what Rob did last season. You let a returner get to the finals, they're gonna win. That's a nice little end game ace I'm gonna have up my sleeve. We can't let this guy get too deep, because he could be trouble."

(cut)

"I feel pretty phenomenal. I feel ready to go. I feel nothing can stop me at this point. No matter what obstacle I face, I'm gonna know how to wiggle my way around it. I'm gonna know how to adjust through it. I'm a really good person at making last second improvisational decisions and tactics, and kind of going with the flow. That's what this game's about, man. Anyone who plays a static strategy in this game, I'm gonna play this way all the way through, isn't gonna be very successful. You gotta be able to move on your feet, gotta be able to move around, be quick, and I think that's gonna be able to play to my strength. I can do that. I can improvise pretty quickly."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2

Split the Vote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaHb8XvMsN8

Albert explains his voting strategy for Tribal Council

"The challenge today..."

(cut)

"We came back to camp and everyone's spirits were so down and low."

(cut)

"I felt like absolute crap."

(cut)

"I guess this is my wake-up. Here I am, day 5, I've been grooving through this whole thing..."

(cut)

"And now it's like the game of Survivor just slaps me in the face, like, dude, man, I'm running the show, not you. It's kind of humbling."

(cut)

"Basically we get back to camp and it's time to scramble to see what we're gonna do for the vote tonight. I was working all types of scenarios in my head, trying to devise the best alternative for myself and my core 6 of Coach, Rick, Brandon, Sophie, Edna, and yours truly. "

(cut)

"The 6 of us right now are definitely controlling this tribe, and controlling the vote."

(cut)

"The outcome of the vote tonight is dependent on who we think is the biggest liability from a trust standpoint and who we think is gonna be the biggest benefit from a challenge standpoint."

(cut)

"The reason we can't just pick off who we want right now is the fear of the hidden immunity idol."

(cut)

"Because of that Idol factor, we have to split the vote, and we have to split the vote in a way where their 3 votes can't affect our core 6."

(cut)

"The way we think is this. If Stacey, Christine, and Mikayla try to throw their votes at one of the people in my core 6, we're gonna use our votes collectively to spread it to them. The way it's gonna work is Brandon, Coach, myself are going to be voting for one of them. That's 3. Sophie, Edna, and Rick will be voting for the other one. Their 3 will just get canceled out in the mix. When we re-vote, the 6 of us will just pick the person who doesn't have an idol, and we want out the most."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

EW Deleted Scene:

Albert:

It's interesting. When you find out somebody is related to the most notorious villain in the history of this game, you start to look at him in a slightly different light, and you start to play back everything he said and see if it matches up with truth. Who knows, maybe some of the things that Mikayla claimed she said to him, her side of the story was the truth, and his side wasn't the truth. I've been taking every word that comes out of Brandon's mouth as the truth; now I'll look at it with maybe a little more of a microscope. All in all, it's funny, even though they're related, I don't think the two have any similarities in their gameplay. I think strategically and just intellectually, Russell's at a different level than Brandon is. It's not a problem for me right now, it's not an issue I think will play big, but some people might look at him a little differently. Some people may say, 'Hey, this kid is a Hantz man, we'd better look out for him.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4:

Personal Low Point

Albert reveals his low point in Survivor so far.

"It's funny. This game, every single day you experience a new adventure. Today for me was a personal low point, in a challenge I actually prepared for, the first challenge I ever practiced in this game. I ended up falling on my butt, literally, splitting my pants in half. It was just disappointing, because I knew I had more in me. It was pretty tough, because you get thrown on a spotlight, there's 3 of us going, and everyone else is sitting out, watching. As much as they feel they can empathize, they don't know how difficult it is to actually do that challenge. You end up looking like you don't necessarily reach a level they think they can do. It's disheartening, especially when I know I have a lot more to give. There was a lot working against me. I didn't take into consideration the size of the box I was standing on. I don't have much in terms of traps so the bar was literally on my bone. I decided to wear the wrong shoes today, about a half size too small, so I couldn't feel my feet about 95% of the challenge. It was pretty much just one big giant disaster for me. Ultimately, I still had an edge. I edged their first guy to go out, Brandon edged their second person to go out. At the end of the day, Stacey wasn't able to beat Mrs. Brady, so it just didn't work out for us."

(cut)

"I don't blame myself. It sucks that I know I could have done better, I know I could have done more, I know I'm stronger than that. I know we need to lose one eventually but it would have felt so good to win this one, go up 2. Now we're back to even. If Redemption wasn't a factor, I'd feel better, but with Redemption as an unknown factor now, I don't feel as comfortable about having the guaranteed numbers edge, which is all I really need right now. It's definitely a morale number for me."

(cut)

"If I didn't slip off, I definitely could have touched the record. I was two-fourths short of the record. I got to a buck-eighty, and the record's 220. Again, I could make excuses and say I was the early one that got targeted with the most weight, but I'm not going to sit here and make an excuse for myself and say they were coming for me hardest, earliest. I should have just manned up and battled. It is what it is."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 6:

Too Much At Stake

Albert explains why they haven't told Brandon about finding the idol

"So right now, Brandon found the third clue to the hidden immunity idol, and bless his heart, he comes over and grabs me and Coach and says, hey goes, 'Hey guys, I gotta show you,' and he opens the scroll and boom, it's got all the information on it. He's telling us it's by the jungle, it's high, all these things I already knew. And..."

(cut)

"Brandon, he plays, not an aggressive strategic game, but an aggressive game in terms of he wants to go out and work, he wants to fish, he wants to hunt, and the next thing on his laundry list is to find the idol. He's going balls to the wall. He's going as hard as I was when I found my clue. Actually I think I was going a little harder than he was, climbing up trees, sprinting all over the place. I can't blame the kid for going hard, looking for the idol right now."

(cut)

"Based on that, we're kind of doing this Easter Egg hunt, looking for this idol that isn't really there. Realistically, it puts me in a moral crossroads, especially since Coach is really really heavy on, 'I don't want to play a dishonorable game.' I respect that, but there's too much at stake revealing to Brandon that we have the idol."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7

Praying for the Merge

Albert hopes a merge is near since his tribe is ahead in the numbers.

"I definitely felt there was a pretty big shift, specifically on day 16, the first day I felt like I wasn't in complete control of this tribe, in terms of being able to execute what move I wanted to. The play that happened that got Mikayla taken out of the game was something I didn't agree with and something I thought was going to lead to a really bad situation for us. Right now, what I feel in the game, I feel I still have really good control over this tribe in terms of my kind of insight and my relationship that I have with Coach. I can still communicate what I want to happen through Coach. He's still kind of the figurehead everyone assumes is pulling the trigger on most decisions. I still have a heavy amount of influence on what those decisions are. I'm still pretty comfortable being right now, but it's definitely shifted from a few days earlier than this. I'm still trying to feel exactly where Edna falls. I'm pretty confident I have Coach and Sophie 100% with me. I feel like I'm in a good position, and that win yesterday was tremendous for us. It gave me a lot more confidence in this game. Right now all I'm doing is praying for the merge. I'm like a basketball team with a lead, late, trying to run out the clock. I'm like merge, come on and get here while we still have this lead."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8:

It Was Pathetic

Albert is upset by his tribe's performance at the immunity challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-WfDCow ... se&list=SL

"I came in after the challenge and wasn't exactly a happy camper. I felt like my tribe has absolutely been dragging ass the last three challenges. The slingshot one, other than me, nobody else made a shot. Today was just pathetic. Every person that Jeff said was going out seemed to be an Upolu member. I didn't want to come into this game feeling like I was the most dominant physical player, because if that's the case, we're in bad shape. I'm nowhere near where I think physically I used to be, and I've seen players before. I knew if I was the #1 guy in my tribe, we were gonna be in a world of pain. It sucks, it pisses me off, because we've had players we've eliminated, like Mikayla, who could have done a lot more today than Edna did. Edna's performance today was frickin' disgusting. She didn't even last a minute."

(cut)

"That just really set me off. Ultimately I knew I could have beaten Ozzy in that challenge, and it sucks because now everyone's going to say, 'oh Ozzy, what a great competitor,' and that whole legend continues to grow. It pisses me off, cause he's just another player here. It's something that hopefully won't change the vote too much, because on the surface the biggest impact it has is that it effects our ability to have a good chance of withstanding the hidden immunity idol."

(cut)

"As it stands right now, we're gonna have a 1-in-3 shot of running into a hidden immunity idol, which would be catastrophically bad for us. We know the 6 of us aren't budging, we're fairly confident we have Cochran on our side, and once we draw the initial tie. Once we don't hit an idol early on, we should be OK. Dawn's protected, Ozzy's protected, Cochran's not really with them, so we have 3 people to select the best candidate who won't be playing an idol tonight."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9:

Religious Bond

Albert discusses the importance of religion in his game.

"Despite the fact that I'm playing a very calculated, kind of cold, let's-win-by-any-means type of game, religion is actually an interesting tie that bonds a lot of us. It's been something that - I personally believe in God; I'm faithful. It's something that unites our group, and I think it's helped us go deep into this game as one big group. I don't know how the Savaii members looked at it at first, but it's a big factor. We pray before a lot of different things that we do, and I think it contributes to the general sense of loyalty and calm. There really isn't as much paranoia in the group as you've seen in previous seasons, and I think that may be a big factor."

(cut)

"I feel like a lot of people are more comfortable because of that. Brandon's more comfortable, Coach is pretty comfortable because of that. Whereas in a normal season where you don't know where people are coming from, I think at this point paranoia would be heightened. I don't think 7 people would sit out of a challenge unless they were extremely comfortable. I don't think 7 people have ever sat out of a challenge, from my recollection, in this game. I think the unity that sharing faith has, contributes to that."

(cut)

"It's something I think we all find as a common ground. Brandon is obviously the most vocal guy in the group about it, Coach a little bit behind him, but again, in this game, and out here, anything that a group of people can all share, can always be a great link. Whether it's sharing the same faith, or any simple commonality, can be a nice tie. I think for us it's a beautiful way to keep everybody together in this one direction."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”