Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Edna Ma

Post autor: ciriefan »

Edna Ma (35), Upolu

Obrazek

Miejsce zamieszkania: Los Angeles, CA.

Zawód: lekarz anestezjolog

Edna mówi: Nie mam zbyt wielkiej siły fizycznej. Będę sobą. Jestem przyzwoita. Od razu zdobywam sobie zaufanie ludzi. To jest moja codzienna praca.

Przemyślenia strony, która opublikowała cast: Ma w sobie skupienie i determinację, więc mogłaby zajść daleko, skoro jest przyzwoita. Jest trochę zbyt elitarna, ale jeśli wie, jak podchodzić do różnych rzeczy, przez pewien czas powinna być bezpieczna.

Jeff mówi: Jest dominatorka.

Ciekawostki: Wymyśliła znieczulający krem dla kobiet do stosowania przed depilacją bikini.

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Edna - jest bardzo ładna. Ale czy to jej pomoże? :D Może być manipulatorką. Pewnie będzie czarować, by dojść jak najdalej. Mam nadzieję, że będzie villainem :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Z wyglądu zapowiada się na villaina. Oby ta słabość w zadaniach, o której mówi, jej nie przekreśliła. Jedna z moich pierwszych faworytek.

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

nie wiem dlaczego ale moje pierwsze skojarzenie to Pee Gee, ale mam nadzieję że pokaże się ze świetnej strony, bo jakoś mi się podoba jako gracz :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

słonko pisze:nie wiem dlaczego ale moje pierwsze skojarzenie to Pee Gee, ale mam nadzieję że pokaże się ze świetnej strony, bo jakoś mi się podoba jako gracz :wink:
Nawet nie widziałaś jak gra, a już Ci się podoba :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Kontakt:

jako potencjalny gracz :P lepiej?

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Lepiej, lepiej :wink: I lekarz jak Candice :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Kontakt:

no nie no xdd to będzie twoja faworytka coś mi się zdaje xdd

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Nie wiem. Faworytów będę miał po pierwszym odcinku :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
MD
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: MD »

A mnie Edna wgl nie przekonuje i wydaje mi się że będzie raczej średniakiem bądź dojdzie daleko bo będzie komuś potrzebna. Coś pomiędzy Becky a Stacey ? ^.^

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Dodatkowe info:

Powód do dumy: Byłam pierwszą osobą z mojej rodziny, która skończyła studia. Dostałam się na studia medyczne i ukończyła anestezjologię.

Życiowa inspiracja: Oprah. Pokonała biedę, złorzeczenie i wiele innych przeciwności. Stała się jedną z najbardziej wpływowych kobiet na świecie.

Hobby: podróżowanie, nauka nowych rzeczy i chodzenie do nowych restauracji

Irytują ją: Lenistwo, kłamsta i oszustwa

3 słowa, którymi się opisuje: kobieta zapłon, żadna przygód i odważna

Zawodnik, którego przypomina: Mick Trimming ze względu na jego dyplomację

Powód bycia w grze: To życiowa szansa i i chcę tego doświadczyć.

Dlaczego przetrwa: Jestem kryzysowym myślicielem i jestem dobra w budowaniu drużyny.

Dlaczego wygra: Jestem zdeterminowana i wierzę, że mogę osiągnąć wszystko, o czym pomyślę.

Jej filmik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sABJNSDdFkU

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: ctoria »

To moja potencjalna ulubienica, mam nadzieję, że mnie nie zawiedzie i pokaże jak się w to gra i nie zawali socjalu rządząc się. Niestety nie wygląda zbyt atletycznie :<

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

A ja mam mieszane uczucia. Podkreślanie swojej przyzwoitości i tego, że nie lubi kłamstw i oszustw może sugerować to, że będzie taką Gretchen unikającą sojuszy jak czort wody święconej:D A to by jej daleko nie doprowadziło...
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 1

Keep a Poker Face
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvVT20aHk0

Edna's plan is to gather information rather than give information to her tribemates

"I'm Edna, and I'm an anesthesiologist and entrepreneur. I live in LA but my hometown is Denver, Colorado."
(cut)
"I think my dayjob helps me with Survivor, because in the operating room, in the hospital actually, you have to approach taking care of a patient as a team player. You have a patient you're working on, that's the highest priority. Then you have surgeons, and nurses, and family members, and you have to orchestrate this machine to get the care provided for that individual. I think that helps. Sometimes you have to step up and take a leadership role."
(cut)
"I don't want my teammates to know I'm a doctor because I think there's an impression doctors make a lot of money. I'm here for the million dollars to fund my startup company."
(cut)
"My startup company is a numbing cream that numbers the bikini area before waxing. It's called Berries and Cream (?)"
(cut)
"The men's version is called Numb Nuts, a Manscaper's Numbing Cream."
(cut)
"I may not be much of an outdoors person, but I am from Colorado, this is not my first time camping. I have gone on medical missions before where conditions are actually worse than this. So this is a little bit of a vacation."
(cut)
"My approach will be to try to keep a poker face and keep my mouth zipped. Only offer opinion when people are asking me. Often people will volunteer information, and that will sort of be my strategy."
(cut)
The reason why I can win this game is I have the endurance, I have and I easily gain the trust of people, and am a team player."
(cut)
"I think I would lose because people would perceive me as a threat, and they would see that when we start to get to the merge, where people have to perform on an individual level, I think that would be threatening to my fellow tribemates."
(cut)

"I figure I wear a suit, the perception would be serious, they would take me more seriously. I'm here for my objective to win the million dollars. I'm not out here to go clubbing, so I'm not going to dress like I'm gonna go clubbing."
(cut)
"There are two players coming back into the game. I'm totally excited to see who they are, but at the same time, I'm very nervous, because it will obviously change the dynamics of the tribe and the way our tribe sees each other and the returning Survivor. I'd like it to be a woman, it would be really exciting to see a woman return to Survivor. At the same time, 2 out of 3 times, returning Survivors have won, and not new Survivors. So I'm gonna have to convey that message and convince my tribe to vote accordingly."
(cut)
"Redemption Island is kind of exciting, because even if you're voted off, you can return. The thing is with Survivor, you never know what to expect. There could be another twist with Redemption Island."
(cut)
"You tell yourself something over and over again, it could come true, so if you tell yourself, 'Gosh, I'm a loser, a loser, a loser,' you're gonna be a loser. I have to walk in there believing I'm going to be the winner of Survivor. You have to walk in there with confidence, and that's my strategy. My overlying theme for life."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2

Not Putting Up A Fuss:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7U74BsKPKQ

Edna admits she was disappointed when she was chosen to sit out the challenge.

"We're going to Tribal Council tonight because we lost the challenge today."

(cut)

"My tribe definitely perceives me as the weakest, because they automatically select me to sit out on the challenge. I'm not going to put up a fuss. If they think that will make the tribe stronger, I will do that."

(cut)

"Sitting out on a challenge is not where you wanna be, because you wanna be where the tribe is. You want to show them you can perform. Sitting out on the challenge is definitely not what I wanted, but Coach wanted me to sit out and I'll sit out for the team. It's a team sport at this point, a team game, and I'll do what's best for the team."

(cut)

"I feel terrible about going to the first Tribal Council. Obviously it would have been ideal if we'd won that challenge. We had a lead at the beginning and then we lost it."

(cut)

"I felt totally powerless on the side. (laughs) I was like, 'Go! Go!' That's not useful in any way."

(cut)

"I'm just being a good soldier, keeping my mouth shut, doing what I'm told, and hopefully I'll find one more day out here. (smiles)"

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”