sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 1

Play Harder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSOjqvaWag

Keith intends on winning Survivor by playing harder than anyone else, even with a heart condition

"My name is Keith Tollefson. I'm 26 years old and I am an environmental field technician. So I install sensors in the sewers to quantify flow rates for the city of San Diego."

(cut)

"I'm gonna win Survivor because I'm gonna play the game harder than anyone here. I'm gonna be so tired by the time I'm here that I'm gonna deserve the million dollars."

(cut)

"I do have a heart condition. It's never really been an issue for me, but I was born with congenital heart block. The only ting it really restricted me from doing was I couldn't play football and I couldn't play hockey. I couldn't play the physical hardcore sports, but iI played basketball, and if you watch basketball, that sport's pretty physical. I definitely never shied away from anything physical. I scuba dive, sky-diving, hopefully one day I'll be able to go bungee-jumping. It's never really been an issue for me. It's kind of been more of a positive where it gives you the drive other people might be afraid to do. What's the point in wanting to do something and never trying it? You're just gonna regret it, and you should never have regrets."

(cut)

"Being an intellectual can be trouble. I'm trying to figure out if I play the dumb surfer role. I can definitely do that."

(cut)

"I did go to school. I can just say after high school I did move to Hawaii, just to surf and bum around. The only problem is you can try to play a role, but who you are in the end is gonna come out no matter what. Being intelligent is definitely good, but it's also troublesome because maybe people are gonna realize you're pulling strings. Well, if you're good, nobody realizes it (laughs). You wanna be the puppet master and be behind the scenes. Hopefully I can try to do that."

(cut)

"I have one tattoo on my arm right here. It means noble wolf. That's what my last name means in Danish. My family history. I also have on my inner bicep I have my dog's paw, who passed away last year. Definitely the love of my life. Happiest times I've ever had with my dog. I have the Hawaiian islands on my side, with a compass rose. Always wanted to live in Hawaii since I was a little kid. Dream come true. It kind of reminds me that I've had that experience in my life. To live without any regrets, and follow your dreams. I also have another one on my back, which is the first one I got, just kind of a drawing I designed where every part of it means something to me."

(cut)

"My relationship status is single. It's always single but there's usually somebody there. While I'm out here obviously single and looking. You never knew. Rob met his wife, which is cool. You never know what can happen. In the same respect, you wanna make friends, but I have a lot of friends back home, and I could have a lot of fun with a million dollars with them. Or I could make a few friends here that last a lifetime. I'd rather have a million dollars (laughs). Sorry to say. They're probably thinking the same thing. Yeah. It's gonna be interesting those chicks are hot, but who knows. They probably have boyfriends. They're gonna play me. We'll see."

(cut)

"It's definitely tough, cause lying is a part of the game. You have to keep your integrity; some people do. I definitely have to keep my integrity. I'm trying to be a firefighter after this, and that's a huge goal of mine. If I come off on the show as a jerk, someone who's lying, stabbing everybody in the back, that might affect my life outside the game. Your life outside the game is truly who you are. When you play the game, you can be anybody you wanna be. I have to keep my honesty and integrity as much as possible. You're gonna have to probably lie, because if somebody asks you if you're gonna vote 'em off, and you're gonna do it, you can't just say, 'Hey, yeah.' Also, my mom and family are watching, and I don't want to disappoint them, otherwise I can't go home. (laughs)"

bobaas
5th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: bobaas »

Kurde mogli nie wycinać tego: "You know" co 2 słowo <lol2> Ktoś napisał na reality, ze on jest tępy. Też mam takie wrażenie jak obejrzałem ten insider.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

Ozzy Beat Me To It

Keith regrets not finding the hidden immunity idol before Ozzy

"Ozzy shared a very important piece of information with me, and that is that he has the hidden immunity idol."

(cut)

"The fact that he shared it with me is good. I knew he had to, it gives him the power. The smartest thing he could do is tell me. It just puts a better hold he has on the alliance, making sure we're all together still, which is good; I'm very happy we still are. But..."

(cut)

"I'm mad that Ozzy has the idol. I didn't know where it was. (laughs) I didn't know how far it was; it was pretty far. He's got experience, so congratulations to him. He found it. That's a task he did without the clue, which is cool; it's impressive. I still haven't seen the idol, physically, which is important. I need proof of life, I need to see the idol to believe it, but I'm almost 100% sure he has it. There's no reason he should lie to me about it. If he doesn't show me, that means I wouldn't trust him, and that's just going to cause a bigger divide. So he has it, and congratulations to him. It throws a little curveball in some of the plays here and there, but..."

(cut)

"All in all, everything is good, not great, because Ozzy has the idol. If I had the idol, everything would be wonderful, but unfortunately, I'm not smart enough to find the thing - Ozzy beat me to it."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4:

Glad Jim Broke the Record

Keith is happy that Jim out performed him in the challenge.

"Jim breaking the record today for the challenge definitely helps me a lot - a lot. It shows he's strong and can win individual immunity, and maybe you don't want him around in the later rounds. That helps me with some persuasion with Ozzy, which is good. I might have Ozzy in my favor a little bit more, the fact that Jim did so well today. I know I could have done better, but in the same regard, I'm happy with what I did, and I'm happy it takes the spotlight off me. Also, you want to save yourself for the later rounds, don't want to wear yourself out."

(cut)

"The victory is huge for the tribe. Any victory is huge for the tribe, but the fact that we have equal numbers now - losing two in a row would have been really tough on the tribe. The fact that we won this one, they're gonna have to vote somebody out to Redemption Island. Equal numbers, we got the reward we wanted, got some chicken, gonna have some protein. It gives everyone motivation to go stronger, longer, and do even better for the next challenges to come."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 5 - 2 filmiki

Information from the Duel

Keith reveals the information that came back from the duel about Upolu.

"From what Whitney and Dawn said when they came back from the duel, is..."

(cut)

"It was an interesting battle from what I hear. Stacey vs. Christine, two very strong people. They definitely kind of divulged some information about the other tribe, which I thought they were going to do. That's why I'm happy Wendy went, why I especially wanted her to go. And Dawn is good at that. They come back and let us know. Sounds like Coach is running the show for the other tribe. If we keep numbers we can get 'em out."

(cut)

"It was definitely a major division in the other tribe, and if one of them from the other tribe gets back in this game it sounds like they're on our side 100%. It's awesome to know that. That's just another person for the numbers. They can help us knock the other tribe out. Hopefully we stay unified and they're gonna be gone next. (laughs)"

Tricky Voting

Keith reveals the plans for the first Savaii blindside

"Man, tonight's vote is extremely tricky. This could possibly be the first blindside of Savaii. As long as it's not me, I'm happy. <laughs> Ozzy, first thing he says is let's get it over with, Cochran's gone. Everyone's saying, 'Yeah...Cochran...OK,' (laughs). We already discussed it, and Elyse is gone. She's had that Miss America smile for long enough. Bye bye."

(cut)

"It's extremely hard to want Ozzy to trust me - to need Ozzy to trust me, first of all, since he has the idol. So tonight's vote is gonna be really, really scary. It's going to be interesting, especially coming back, because Elyse gets blindsided, essentially Ozzy gets blindsided; it's a two-for-one. How's Ozzy gonna trust me when he thinks we're all voting for Cochran. <shrugs> That's the question I'm trying to figure out."

(cut)

"It sucks because when there's a semi-agreement between one group and a little bit of backstabbing going on with another group, you really don't look at each other that much. It's kind of obvious. We're gonna have to try to pretend we're one big happy family again. Once we get to Tribal, that's when all the niceties go out the window and the real fun begins."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7:

I'm Not Happy

Keith is disappointed that Cochran is not going to Redemption Island

"I'm not happy about today's vote. I think Cochran deserves to go to Redemption Island. I've kind of made my peace with it. I've told everyone that I don't think it's fair Ozzy goes. It's maybe the better move, but to let somebody else fight your battles for me is not the way I live my life, and I think Cochran is kind of backing down from the challenge. I wouldn't want America to see me that way. We'll see how the polls come out on Cochran's favor after backing down and letting someone else basically go to Redemption for him."

(cut)

"It's a pretty crazy play for Ozzy to go to Redemption Island. It's good because he's got confident himself and he believes he can win. If it came down to it, I would go too. I wouldn't really want to, and I guess he feels the exact same way, that he doesn't really want to, but it's a smart play if he wins. That's the key - if he wins. If he doesn't win, he's out of the game, and loses a million dollars."

(cut)

"Ozzy stepping up like this is huge. It shows that maybe I did misjudge him a little bit at the start. I thought he was playing definitely a strategic game, and he was going to get me out as soon as he could. But him going to Redemption, it definitely proves that he's a lot more trustworthy than I gave him. I had to play my way because I didn't wanna get blindsided, but for him to step up and say, hey, for the good of the team, I'm going to step up, I'm going to go to Redemption, I"m gonna win, and I'm going to come back for us, shows that I think I can trust him all the way to the end."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8

Story of Te Tuna

Keith explains the meaning of the name chosen for the merged tribe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiNm2gAX ... se&list=SL

"Uh, from the Polynesian, the Cook Islands, the Polynesian story of where the coconut came from, the tree of life."

(story)

"Uh, so the story goes that there was a maiden...it's believed by the Cook Islands, but I think it's mostly Polynesia, that there's a maiden named Hina, who would go out into the ocean at night and go swimming. At night this eel would go out and visit her, and transform into a man. His name was Te Tuna. One day he came to her and said, 'Tomorrow will be my last visit to you. I want you to cut off my head, and plant it, and eventually I will return to you.' So..."

(cut)

"He came to her the next day, and once he swam off, she cut off his head, and planted it. She would visit it, and that's eventually what sprouted the coconut tree, and that's where the tree of life comes from, and that's also now why a lot of people believe on the coconut there's two eyes, a nose, and a mouth, showing his face."

(cut)

"Everyone went for Te Tuna, and it's kind of fitting for our tribe, since we've been living off the coconut. It's definitely a tree of life for us."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9

Worst Feeling

Keith describes how it felt to get sent to Redemption Island.

"It's so tough to basically be voted out by somebody on your team flipping. It's probably one of the worst feelings I've ever havd in my life. To get sent to Redemption not only by the other team, but also one of the other tribe members, it's the worst feeling I've probably had in my entire life."

(cut)

"The reason it's so difficult for me is because I can't understand why they would flip. It just really doesn't make any sense to me. But I guess one more day in the game, and it's true that it can always change. Maybe some sort of alliances were formed with that person who flipped. In my eyes they're weak-minded and were persuaded with false promises. They'll be meeting me at Redemption and they won't be sharing my bed. (laughs)"

(cut)

"I've thought about it a lot, over and over, and it has to be Cochran. Cochran has to be...that little weasel that Ozzy saved, and I saved, that is so weak-willed and weak-minded, he didn't want to come to Redemption. Not that he didn't want to come to Redemption, that he didn't even want to risk drawing stones for his tribe, even though I was. I was willing to risk this, to come to Redemption. That's why it hursts so bad, that I was willing to do it for him, but Cochran wasn't willing to risk his life for me."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10 - 2 filmiki:

Not Surprised

Keith was not surprised that Jim joined him on Redemption Island

"Jim just walked into Redemption Island. Actually not really that surprised. I thought he'd be the most likely candidate, since he's a really strong player, so..."

(cut)

"The first Redemption Island duel after the merge is gonna be a pretty tough one, with me, Ozzy, and Jim versus each other."

(cut)

"I think this is probably gonna be the most intense duel we'll have. All 3 of us are really, really strong in different areas, and anyone can take it. We'll see when the battle begins tomorrow."

(cut)

"First thought when Jim walked in was, unfortunate to say, excited. It's nice to get some new information from someone you are actually friends with. He could give me the updates on what's going on with camp. Kind of interesting to see how things are going with people who are still in the game. Unfortunately he is here for the Redemption Island duel, so, disappointed that a pretty strong player is here."

Keith the Day After

Keith reflects on his time in the game the day after he lost the duel on Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkzU7HDfqHk

"My experience here on Survivor has definitely been one of the best experiences of my entire life. It's the opportunity of a lifetime, and obviously, not everyone gets to do this, so I'm one of a very lucky few that got a chance to really fulfill a dream. It was a dream come true for me to be able to participate in this crazy, fun, challenging game, and to really look back, it makes me even happier every day I got to be out there. Unfortunately it was cut short for me, but just to make the friendships I made, play the game of a lifetime, put everything out there that I had...I really have no regrets. It's just such a positive moment in my life that I'll always be able to look back and reflect upon, that I really did it, and put everything I had out there."

(cut)

"I was able to learn how much I value everything I have in my everyday life, and also, it gave me a better sense of how lucky I am to be able to live the way that I do."

(cut)

"It's not about how much money you have or how many material possessions you have, because those things are fleeting and can be taken away from you any day. You come in the game, all that stuff is stripped from you."

(cut)

"It's just a great, great experience, to kind of teach me once again that what's important in life is family, friends, and surrounding yourself with people who love you, and kind of returning that throughout the world."

(cut)

"Personally, I think it was so stupid for Cochran to flip and to have voted me out. Definitely, strategically it's good for the other tribe because they got me out, potentially a strong player for individual immunity challenges. But the thing we went over and over with our tribe, and especially with Cochran, was that hey, one of us flips, you're gonna be backstabbing the entire tribe and you're gonna be the enemy or the villain, just to finish seventh. That's why it's so confusing. You're guaranteed sixth, one through six - actually, it would have been more than that, because we would have gotten out Ozzy; Ozzy would have won if he goes to the end. To finish seventh and betray your tribe is mind-boggling to me, rather than have faith in the people that got you there."

(cut)

"It's one of those things that is hard to grasp for me, because I had faith in us that we were gonna go all the way to the end. I put a lot of work into that, getting out potential people that basically could have gotten me out early. It was tough to have all that work wasted, I guess in a little bit of a sense, and be sent to Redemption Island so quickly after the merge."

(cut)

"I feel like I played an honest game. Obviously there were some things I said to people, but I was true to myself, true to my morals. Tried to set myself up to win. I'd rather finish twelfth than seventh and betray my tribe. Unfortunately, that's how it went. It's difficult to come to grips that my Survivor game is over. I gave it all I had, for my tribe, I had faith in my tribe. It didn't work out, but at least I didn't betray them. That's where I can take some consolation and be happy that I gave everything I had to the game. That's where the difficulty lies, that I didn't get as far as I wanted."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

R: Hello, Keith, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us! Given the recent media stories, I think you probably know I have to ask this: What is the status of your relationship with Whitney?

Keith: I&#8217;m not able to answer that question completely. The finale will answer some of those questions.

But we were very close in the game. She was one of my first alliances, with Ozzy. I told her, &#8220;I really trust you and we could play the game together and go really far.&#8221; I did feel very comfortable with her in the game and we did become very, very close.

R: What was your plan going into the game?

Keith: Kind of like Jim said, everybody wants to keep your head down. But your true character comes out. You&#8217;re going to be who you are. I went in with that notion and I was who I am in real life.

I knew it was going to be a challenge with a returning player but in knowing that, I knew I had to get them out when [the opportunity] presented itself because if they get to the end, they have the best chance of winning. You have to judge how you&#8217;re going to play the game when you get on the beach. You don&#8217;t know what people&#8217;s personalities are like. You have to make very quick snap judgments and formulate your game.

I made an alliance with Ozzy in the first five minutes and I trusted Whitney a lot. As the game progressed, we got a sense Jim would be a smart player. It seemed like the first alliance was the three of us and we gave Jim the idea that he was leading the show. All the respect to Jim, but with his natural personality, it was easy to let him take the reins. We would talk about what we wanted and approach Jim.

R: In my interview with Jim, he said you guys were not planning on bringing Ozzy to the final three. What&#8217;s your take on that &#8211; were you really planning on going to the final three with Ozzy?

Keith: At first I had said I didn&#8217;t trust Ozzy. I really like the guy. I knew he had the idol &#8211; he told me the next day. That screwed up a lot of my game plan. I was never in agreement with him going to Redemption Island &#8211; I wanted Cochran to go. Ozzy went for the team, which I did respect. I didn&#8217;t think he should put his game on the line for someone who didn&#8217;t deserve it.

I started to trust him a lot more, especially after him giving the idol to Whitney. He was more for the tribe and not so much about &#8220;I&#8217;m running the show.&#8221; He wanted one of us to win and really conveyed that feeling.

In the back of my mind, I wanted to play with Ozzy, but I knew I couldn&#8217;t bring him to the end. People would genuinely like him.

R: How do you feel you and the rest of your tribe treated Cochran?

Keith: It&#8217;s very interesting that he really never brought up the bullying comment until Coach brought it up to him. You could see the panic in his eyes when Coach called him out [on being a double-agent for Savaii].

If there was something interesting and put someone in a bad light or good light and makes the storyline better, [the producers will] show it. They never showed it because there was no bullying &#8211; at least on my end. I considered him to be a friend out there. I saved him three times, talking to Whitney. Ozzy wanted him gone.

[Cochran] was upset that he considered himself always on the chopping block. But he didn&#8217;t realize everybody wanted to bring him to final three on our tribe because who&#8217;s going to vote for you? I wanted to keep him and thought I stuck up for him, and for him to stab me in the back first was very upsetting and I&#8217;ll never defend him ever again.

R: Unfortunately, I&#8217;m being told we&#8217;re out of time, so is there anything else you&#8217;d like to tell our readers about your time on Survivor?

Keith: Just that it is one of the most amazing experiences I&#8217;ve ever had in my life. I feel very, very lucky to be one of the few to experience it. It makes me appreciate things even more when I come back to real life and you know the things that really matter in life are friends, family, and the people you love.

R: Thanks again, Keith!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”