Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Jake O’Kane

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Hanson, MA
Current Residence: Boston, MA
3 Words to Describe You: Boisterous, wily, persistent.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? Survivor is a celebration of everything I've been able to accomplish in my life. I graduated law school while working two jobs, and I forged a healthier lifestyle, losing 80 lbs. in the process.
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? I feel studying for the bar exam prepared me for Survivor. It takes a lot of dedication, self-control, and enduring some tough days but if one respects it, one can meet the challenge.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Wendell, because we both have a logical side, both going to law school, but we are also creatives. I think that combo served him well in the game.
What will you value in an alliance partner? I want an alliance partner that can cover my weakness and get tight with the people who keep me at arm's length. I need their trust and for them to believe what I say whether it's true or not.
Favorite Hobbies: Theater, Dungeons and Dragons, working out.
Pet Peeves: Motorcycles, people who take themselves too seriously, and people who won't hear out new ideas.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Finishing a Spartan race was a big moment for me, being a guy who used to start breathing heavy after two flights of stairs.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I make the best homemade pizza.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? Honest answer: My mom — without her support and her teaching me my work ethic, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because no one wants it more than me and no one is going to work harder than me to achieve it. I'm a people person with the intelligence to use my social skills to navigate through the game.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Jake O’Kane

Post autor: Prus »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”