Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Bruce Perreault

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: West Warwick, RI
Current Residence: Warwick, RI
3 Words to Describe You: Funny, competitive, energetic.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? I love this game! This is something that I need a chance to play. I lost that chance and now have it back. The construct of this game is a microcosm of our everyday life. I want to be a part of Survivor because Survivor is my life.
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? My life…. I have been through the foster care system. I am, on a daily basis, working on ways to survive in my daily life.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Still my boy, Jeremy Collins. His values and sense of family mirror mine. I'll play the game like Jeremy, like Jesse from [season] 43, like Gabler. I cannot conform to just one player or style. I will be able to assess the situation and adapt to it.
Favorite Hobbies: Golf, boxing.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Raising two awesome kids with my amazing wife.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because this is my time.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Bruce Perreault

Post autor: Prus »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”