Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Brandon Donlon

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Sicklerville, NJ
Current Residence: Sicklerville, NJ
3 Words to Describe You: Empathetic, inquisitive, relatable.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? Survivor is my favorite thing in the world. It changed me for the better before I ever stepped foot in Fiji. I want to be the person this game can turn me into.
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? My background in writing is imperative for a game like this. I like to think I know what to say, how to say it, and who I should say it to.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I wake up every day wishing I was Mike White. He played one of the most impressive Survivor games ever, balancing his insane social savviness while oozing likability. I hope to play like any of the Survivor writers, really — give me David Wright, Cochran, Penner, etc.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Comfort. I am so anxious during my day-to-day life. I can imagine it'll be 10 times worse here. My friends and family all have their unique ways of calming me down. I want that here, too.
Favorite Hobbies: Going out to eat, antiquing, leaving a party without telling anybody.
Pet Peeves: Adult men who have Snapchat. People who message me "hi" when they need something from me. Lead with your request!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? After doing contract marketing work since college, I finally settled at a place I love, doing work I love, and working with some of the best people I know.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I hate tabletop games. I feel like I give off big tabletop game energy. I'd rather get a root canal than play Settlers of Catan. Genuinely.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? Every teacher I've ever had. Each one has imparted something I still carry to this day — and they're so overworked, underpaid, and undervalued. Pay teachers more!
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I want it more. Nobody wants this as bad as I do. I feel like Charlie — I got the golden ticket, I'm at the chocolate factory, and I plan on being the last one standing. Game on.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”