Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ben Katzman

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Miami, Fla.
Current residence: Miami, Fla.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Playing guitar, doodling, chilling hard at the beach
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Motivated, energized, passionate
How would your friends describe you? An emotional and passionate person who’s living for a good time and a real time.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? I quit running my independent record label at 25 just as success was starting to come. Bands I produced were in big festivals, magazines, touring the world, but I didn’t like who I’d become. After hustling for years, living out of my suitcase, and chasing dreams with no money to my name, I became a person more concerned with status and appearance than someone who loved what I did. I risked quitting my newfound success to be happy and fall in love with life again.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being alive today and being able to share my journey with my family and students. Pursuing the arts can be grim, but it is doable and you have to have a good head on your shoulders. Getting to teach students how to express themselves and see them come into their own personality based around art.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? People assume I’m a laid-back rocker/surfer dude, but I think I’m more emotionally intelligent than most people give me credit for. I can read a room and find awareness in most situations while still carrying on being my regular, goofy, fun-loving self.
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Nick Wilson or Cody Assenmacher.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”