Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Kenzie Petty

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Gibraltar, Mich.
Current Residence: Charlotte, N.C.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Jigsaw puzzles, fantasy romance novels, playing cards
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Positive, creative, perseverant
How would your friends describe you? I literally asked one of them, and this is what they said: “Resilient, resourceful, driven, self-sufficient, adventurous. You know what you want and you make it happen. Forgiving, caring, reliable, fun, smart. You’re inspiring, you build people up.”
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? Opening my salon was a giant risk. I have no business degree. I had no idea what a business plan even was. But a spot opened up and I hopped right on up to take over a lease. I didn’t have a fallback plan. Two months after our first anniversary of being open, COVID shut us down for the quarantine.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m proud of continuing to run the happiest work environment in the world. Sure, surviving the pandemic as a small business when so many didn’t make it is big. But maintaining a cooperative, excited, successful place, full of artists, is an incredible accomplishment. The big things are big, but it’s the day-to-day I’m most proud of.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I’m a savage in Catan.
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Maryanne

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”