sole survivor
Kontakt:

Liz Wilcox

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Luther, Mich.
Current residence: Orlando, Fla.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Running, telling jokes, making money
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Fun-seeking (is that a word?), growth-minded, effing capable of anything!
How would your friends describe you? Relentless as all get out. People are always telling me that my drive is so inspiring.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? There was a moment in my marriage where I knew it wouldn’t work. I decided to leave. No plan or cash. It was really scary. But I just had to go out on my own. It ended up being the best thing ever and I have more now than I ever could have dreamed of.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My first thought is “I make my own money!” But then, I think it’s just the fact that I truly believe in myself. There’s a lot of fake confidence out there, but I truly love myself and believe in ME so much. I haven’t met many people like that. So that is what I’m most proud of, for sure.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I was mute until the age of 7, had a crazy nervous tick, and would hyperventilate from nerves. Now I’m a public speaker and the face of my company. You would never guess!
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Russell, Sandra

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”