Kontakt:

Moriah Gaynor

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Boca Raton, Fla.
Current residence: San Diego, Calif.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Beer brewing. surfing. Dungeons & Dragons
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Driven, quirky, sentimental
How would your friends describe you? My friends would describe me as a “go-getter” even if it's not always apparent. I’m always the person to organize the trip, plan the party, or really make an event happen. My catchphrase is basically “So I went ahead and made a GSheet for this…” At the same time, they’d describe me as very personable and fiercely loyal. I will do anything to help those I care about — whether that be showing up with wine and a sympathetic ear after a long day or stepping in myself.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? One of the largest risks I took was moving to California. When I moved here, I had a trunk full of clothes, a studio apt., and a part-time job. I had no idea if my relationship would succeed, if I would find meaningful employment, or if I’d make friends, but I knew I had hit an end in Wisconsin and there was nothing left for me there so I figured screw it, why not?
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m most proud of completing my marathon. My freshman year of college, I started running to try for a half, then it grew to a full. I’m not just proud of the product of completing the marathon, but the grit and determination it took to get there — six days of running for four months straight in NYC is no joke! I felt like I spent my salary that year on energy gels and socks.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? You would never know how much I second-guess myself.
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Nick Wilson

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”