Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Q Burdette

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Senatobia, Miss.
Current residence: Memphis, Tenn.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Fishing, riding four-wheelers/jet skis, building houses
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Brave, polite, proud
How would your friends describe you? I think my friends would describe me as the crazy risk-taking friend. They would probably add that I am the luckiest person they know. Most importantly, they would describe me as someone they can count on.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? I started taking risks early in life. Being 1 of 17 kids, you have to take risks. Biggest risk that changed my life for the better would have to be quitting my job to start my career in real estate.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being the first person in my entire family to graduate college.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? 1) I can eat two boxes of pizza in one sitting by myself. 2) That I can swim. 3) I am a joy to be around (what people tell me).
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Bits and pieces from a lot of players.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”