Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Tiffany Nicole Ervin

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Franklin Township, N.J.
Current residence: Elizabeth, N.J.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Painting/photography, Does eating out count as a hobby?
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Curious, passionate, artistic
How would your friends describe you? My friends always tell me that I live in a land of rainbows and unicorns. (Which pretty much means I lack situational awareness sometimes and see things from a rose-colored lens, even when I shouldn’t. I disagree though, lol.) I’m a habitual procrastinator. My friends also know that I’m deeply dedicated to and passionate about the things and people I love. I have absolutely no filter (this sometimes gets me into trouble) and I am usually the life of the party.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I was laid off [from] my job of six years at the top of 2020 and instead of scrambling to find another job that I likely wouldn’t have been happy with, I had the courage to follow my gut and pursue being a full-time artist instead. So far things have been working out even better than I expected.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I love, love, love playing the lottery, lol. I’m actually afraid that if there’s an opportunity to gamble or take a big chance on Survivor, I’m the player that won’t be able to resist.
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Jeremy or Shan,

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”