Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Tevin Davis

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Goochland, Va.
Current residence: Richmond, Va.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Going to the beach, listening to music, fashion/shopping
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Kind, charismatic, optimistic
How would your friends describe you? I asked all my friends and I compiled a run-on sentence of the things that came up the most in their summation of me. Tevin is an incandescent, beautiful sparks of energy and joy, walking definition of super multifaceted talent, radiance embodied, independent yet such a valuable and free-spirited person that this world needs, energetic, hard-working, adaptable, warm sunshine hitting your face on a perfect day, genuine, talented, unique, passionate, one-of-a-kind, true to self, charismatic, old soul, vibrant, determined, effervescent, smart, captivating, great to watch, dynamic person filled with love, confidence, and a presence that is filled with joy.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? One of the biggest risks I have taken is saying yes to the theater director that asked me to be in Beauty in the Beast when I was in 8th grade. I didn’t want to say yes, but I did anyway and my life has absolutely been forever changed for the better. I have also taken many risks being an advocate for Black bodies, minorities, and the oppressed.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I not only finished college as a first-generation student, but I also utilized the scholarships I earned which made for my parents not having to spend a single dime on tuition and housing. They supported me emotionally, but as far as getting through school, I did that independently. I also didn’t just finish school, but I finished Magna Cum Laude and made the Dean’s List each semester.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I’m a country boy at heart and don’t ever think I’m too good to get a little messy!
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Maryanne, Cochran

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”