Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Tim Spicer

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Arlington, Va.
Current residence: Atlanta, Ga.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Dating my wife, watching Survivor and Peaky Blinders, exercising daily (physically and emotionally)
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Goal-oriented, charismatic team player, strategic thinker.
How would your friends describe you? My friends would describe me as, “God’s child. Tim is extremely uplifting, a good listener, and a great friend to have. Tim is always down for a good time.”
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? One of the most paramount risks of my life was applying to graduate school. Having worked in the nonprofit sector for three years at the time, I knew I needed to enhance my background to become validated in the field of education, with [the] potential to earn higher pay. Before driving home from Washington, D.C., every day after work, I would pass GWU, where I finally mustered up the courage to apply to a graduate program. Unbeknownst to me, I would be accepted as one of the six African American males enrolling at the Graduate School of Education & Human Development in a cohort of 216 students.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’ve listed several accomplishments to spell out the myriad of things I am proud of.
Achieving work performance metrics
Carter
Cooper
Optimistic in all situations
Morehouse College
Parenthood
Love of my life, Jasmine
Introduced Barack Obama
Survivor called me back
Homeowner
Making it to 30 as an African American male
Traveled to several continents
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I’ve had two eye incidents during my lifetime. During my childhood, I got a metal hanger stuck in my eye after jumping off a table (everything’s fine, I lived to see another day). Years later, after watching my aunt administer eye drops, I too gave it a try. However, I picked up the nail glue instead of the Clear Eyes. I glued my left eye shut, which remained closed for two weeks. The doctor said it would dissolve and open eventually (everything’s fine, I lived to see another day).
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Shamar Thomas

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”