ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Rob

Post autor: ctoria »

Obrazek

Rob Mariano (33)

Plemię: Villains
Poprzednie edycje: Marquesas (10 miejsce), All Stars (2 miejsce)
Najlepszy moment: "Oświadczenie się Amber w finale"
Ulubiony gracz: Amber Brkich (Australia, All-Stars)
Najmniej szanowany gracz: "Nikt"
Powód powrotu do gry: "By wygrać"

Awatar użytkownika
emka
1st jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: emka »

Zdecydowanie to mój ulubieniec. W 4 był jeszcze taki młodziutki :) Wprawdzie w tej edycji mnie aż tak bardzo nie zachwycił, ale w All Stars był na prawdę świetny i zasługiwał na wygraną. Tylko przez zawiść współzawodników, którzy nie mogli sie pogodzić, że był lepszy od nich przegrał. Tylko jedno naprawdę mi się nie podobało, że jednak ograł tak Lexa, ale Lex nie powinien być taki naiwny.
Chciałabym aby w tej edycji wygrał, bo naprawdę plemię dzięki niemu wygrywało, jest w doskonalej formie.

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Rob zagra w filmie. Więcej w wątku: http://www.survivors.fora.pl/off-topic, ... e,350.html

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

10 grudnia 2010 r. Amber urodziła córeczkę - Carinę Rose. To już drugie dziecko Rob'a i Amber.

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waiWQjdQ ... r_embedded#!
TV Guide podsumowuje rok 2010 listą 25 niezapomnianych wydarzeń w amerykańskiej telewizji.
Rob i jego utrata przytomności znalazł się na miejscu 15

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Only as Good as Weakest Link

Rob complains about Phillip's performance in the Immunity/Reward Challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxAzAzwqdOo

"I feel good. We won today. It always feels good to not have to go to Tribal Council."

(cut)

"Before the challenge started, Jeff explained the challenge, and said immunity was at stake. He said 'Any questions for me?' Nobody on our team said a thing. You know what? Immunity was enough for us to play for. We didn't even care if there was a reward. Our team is focused on winning. We know what we have to do. I've set the tone in their minds of what the score is, and we have to overcome that score. They're all behind us. I feel like this is a team, even though it's only five out of six of us hitting on all cylinders, those five are hitting strong."

(cut)

"In this type of challenge, you're only as good as your weakest link. I was leading in the beginning, then Grant took the lead. Phillip fell behind. I had to go back and pick up his sorry ass and bring him up with the rest of the group. The same 19 and 21 year old girls he's giving a hard time to every week are kicking his ass in the challenge. I gotta go back and pick him up and drag him along. But that's the way it is. You're only as good as your weakest link. I gotta do what I gotta do."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Survivor Redemption Island insider odcinek 8:

Food and First Impressions

Rob reveals his feelings about the feast and the old Zapatera tribe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNo86vJ7xvc

"After the merge, we walk into our new camp. We have a new flag, got a little feast waiting for us."

(cut)

"I was really happy to get the <didn't hear> It's like my favorite Italian meat. Sliced some of that up, and had some other food. We've honestly been eating really good these past few days. Our team's been doing good, winning a lot of rewards. It's good. Feel strong."

(cut)

"Of course, you start to make first impressions of everybody. The new Zapatera tribe all strike me in an eerily similar way. I hate all of 'em. I don't like 'em. I don't like anything about 'em. I think the best thing I ever did was go to the duel when Stephanie was voted out. I heard it straight from her not to trust any of 'em, and not to trust Matty, and that's still ringing through in my head."

(cut)

"I think we gotta keep our eyes open."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Survivor RI Insider odcinek 9:

Proud of Ometepe Girls

Although he did not perform well in the challenge, Rob is proud of the girls in his tribe for hanging on longer than David.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5vuYvqHdUk

"My performance at the challenge today was pathetic. I could not get comfortable from the getgo. I could not find a position that was comfortable for me. Look at the inside of my arm. It's all torn up. I don't know what it was."

(cut)

"Not only am I proud of the girls on our team for holding out and getting us a win, that when it came down to the three of them to fight it out, especially Ashley and Natalie, took the bullet and gave immunity to Andrea. We didn't have to sit there and it didn't cause any discomfort within our own tribe, which was nice. If it was me up there we'd probably still be there."

(cut)

"The biggest thing to happen today, either it was a genius play on David's part or it was a dead giveaway. That's what I'm still trying to figure out. Either it was genius of him to stay up there as long as he did, if they do have an idol, just so we'll put the vote on him, because he's such a competitor. Either that or it was a dead giveaway and he was fighting for his life. In that case, we need to get him out of here, because anybody that competes that hard, I don't want competing against me."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

EW Deleted Scene

Rob:

"This morning, the Zapatera tribe caught some fish in their net. They were all excited about it. I went out to look at it. The only problem was the fish were sitting in the sun for about two hours. There was probably nothing wrong with the fish, but I'm not gonna eat something that's been dead for two hours sitting in the sun. We got plenty of rice and stuff. It's not to say I wouldn't eat it, but I wouldn't eat it."

(cut)

"They may have interpreted it as I don't wanna eat their fish, or something, but that's not the case. It's just the fact that the fish were dead for over two hours, sitting in the sun. We have rice, we have other things we can eat. We're not dying out here. We've been eating pretty good. I wouldn't mind eating the fish I caught out of the ocean, 15-20 minutes ago, but I don't wanna eat something that's been laying in the sun for two hours. In a life and death situation I get it, but really?"

(cut)

"There's probably nothing wrong with it, but why take a chance? That's my whole philosophy. At this point in the game I don't need to take a chance on getting sick or doing something to my body. I'm sitting pretty good right now."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ometepe's Arrogance

Ometepe members discuss strategy right in front of Zapatera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnumcy55qgI

<day>

Rob: Hey Phillip, when you get a minute, come over here.

<Phillip>

Ashley: Hey, there's two people sitting right over there.

Rob: As far as tonight goes, we'll discuss that later. Something I want to talk to you about, it's a very common tactic, someone will come up to you and say, "I just wanna know if I'm going, and if you do that, I'll give you my vote at the end." Or say something like that. If you do promise, it's a trap. I'm telling you guys, I've played this game four times, I know all the frigging tricks. They're gonna try to stop us.

<Phillip>

Phillip: You wanna talk about rice?

Rob: I want everybody to pair up and have a buddy system.

Rob (solo): I'm giving my team the tools they need to stay loyal. I know all the scenarios to pull when you're down numbers. I've been down numbers. I know what's coming. Then I told them to all get a buddy and we're gonna do the buddy system. Everybody has a buddy to keep them straight.

<Rob says let's take them out one at a time, as Phillip agrees again; they all do the Ometepe fist bump>

Rob: You know what's kind of cool? We're two different tribes living in two different shelters, openly discussing strategy. Five feet away.

Phillip: I love it. Life is so good.

Andrea or Natalie: I love our bed.

<final>

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Survivor Redemption Island Insider odcinek 10:

I Love Phillip

Rob reveals his part in instigating Phillip's blow up over the rice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuLfCOUx3Wo

"We're just sitting around the fire, talking about making some rice, and I told Phillip to go open the rice, and be careful, because some of it's molded. The next thing you know, there's maggots in the rice, and it's no good. I see it as the perfect opportunity to instigate a little friendly trouble between the tribes. We have to at least get their rice at some point; they're eating way too much. I tell Phillip we should get the good rice into their container, and have it all in one container. Phillip proceeds to dump the rice out onto a blanket, which I'm going, 'What are you doing?' I went to the tent to tell Ashley and Natalie, they come up to see what's going on, and the next thing you know, it's a full-on war exploded between Steve and Julie and Phillip. Technically it's been two tribes - we haven't let them use our blankets, we haven't let them use our tarp, our pillows. Meanwhile they're not letting us use their net. So I get it. They don't want to let us put our rice into their container. If I were in their position, I'd be doing the same thing. But I just made Phillip think that's absolutely ridiculous. We're one tribe. We're Murlonio. Murlonio share everything, unless you won it in a reward. (laughs) I love Phillip. I never thought I'd say it, but I do. I've come full circle."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Survivor Redemption Island Insider odcinek 12:

Family Visit

Rob enjoyed seeing his sister Heather and getting the shirt with is wife and daughter's picture on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5uz2VYY4U0

"My sister came to visit me for the family visit. I was pretty excited to see her. Amber couldn't be here because she's at home, pregnant with our second child, but it was good to see one family member come. It's funny. Everybody else was with their family, talking strategy. My sister just kicked back and said, 'You got this under control?' I just gave her a look, like, 'I'm good.' There's that sort of understanding, y'know? She knows I'm in here, she knows I know what I'm doing, so she basically just came here to show her support for me. I know they're all rooting for me at home."

(cut)

"My sister's very thoughtful. Amber couldn't be here, so she had a shirt made up with Amber and my daughter Lucia on it, and when she left, she left the shirt for me to have. I thought it was great, but the only problem is it's a medium, pink, girl's shirt, which actually would probably fit me right now, and might help me with another demographic. But since I am married, I decided to cut it out - Natalie actually helped me cut the pattern off the shirt - and sew it onto my black tank top, so I can honor them while I'm here."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Survivor Redemption Island Insider odcinek 13:

Last Zapatera Standing

Rob sees Mike as a threat, since he is the last Zapatera on Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dk84QiDMwU
"At Redemption Island today, Ralph went home. He had a huge lead at the first part of the puzzle, but he screwed up at the second part. I wasn't really too surprised. That's the way it goes. He definitely seemed emotional throughout the thing, and you could tell the experience touched him. That's good."

(cut)

"I would have rather Ralph stayed in the game, over Mike or Matt, but at this point, there's nothing I can do about it. My mother always told me to worry about the things you can control, and not the things you can't."

(cut)

"I'd rather Mike or Matty go home, because physically, they're gonna be more of a threat to me to come back into the game to win an individual immunity. Matt's done it time after time after time and Mike's been in the top every time he's done it, too."

(cut)

"Mike's the last Zapatera standing. If he makes it to the finals, he's probably pretty much guaranteed 4 votes. It only takes 5 to win."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor Heroes vs Villains - uczestnicy”