Transkrypcje dodatkowych filmików
ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

S20E10 "Going Down in Flames"

Post autor: ctoria »

JT Secret Scene

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQOfgyMF0GQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQOfgyMF0GQ&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

(day 25)

Amanda: What is so funny is when you guys were like, "It takes us 5 minutes to put up our..."

Sandra: It is. This is our tent.

(JT and Amanda help Rupert with the shelter)

JT (solo)
:
We were very proud of our shelter. It has to be one of the best made out of all-natural materials. The Villains have this huge blue tarp that covers the entire thing, and you can't really see the craftiness and design that's in our shelter, because of this huge blue dress over it. Now it looks like trailer park trash. Kind of makes me feel at home. (everyone gets in the shelter as a storm begins) A really bad storm came through. 40 or 50 mile an hour winds. (various women comment on how cold and wet everything is) These girls are complaining and whimpering. I don't know if I'm gonna put up with this. You give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile. They're out of control. (Rupert, Colby, and JT work on the inside of the shelter) I'm ready to get rid of some of these girls. It can be like the Woman Hater's Man Club. I don't hate women, I just hate these women in particular. This is our camp, we're in control of this game, all I gotta do is worry about focusing on the master plan. One girl at a time, get 'em out of here."

JT's Final Words

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bwpqdugA6PQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bwpqdugA6PQ&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

J.T. reacts to having just been voted out of the game

"I feel like such an idiot right now. This is probably one of the biggest moves in Survivor history, and it did not go in my favor. Craziest Tribal Council I've ever seen; unfortunately, you can't always win. Tough seeing my name written down the first time."

"It's pretty terrible being voted out with your own idol. I made a big move -- you've gotta make moves to win this game. I knew that, especially dealing with these caliber of players. I made a big move to keep the Heroes on top, and it just didn't work. If they were willing to do all that for each other, we'd have drawn rocks, since it was locked at 5-5. I made a move, hoping it would work for the best, and it didn't."

"I felt like Russell would vote with us, or at least the way we told him to vote. I thought by switching our vote at the last minute and deciding to go with Jerri, we would cover our tracks just in case. I guess we should have voted for Parvati, would have been the smart thing to do, but didn't work out."

"I was very shocked there were 2 idols. When Parvati first started talking, I said, 'There's 1 idol out, there's no way they're going to pick Jerri.'"

"It was lose-lose. Immediately, when they handed the idol to Jerri, I knew I was going home. They made a very wise move getting rid of me, because tonight's vote was deciding whether I was in the finals or not. If we'd gotten 1 vote our way I would have been locked for the finals. It was a big move. It was do or die and I died tonight."

"I know people are Villains for a reason. Don't ever trust 'em. Worse than that, don't trust women, ever, ever, ever. I knew that. That's why I was so devoted to getting rid of those women, and they got me."

"It's not looking good for the Heroes, it's really not. Fortunately, they're dealing with a bunch of Villains, and the Villains are probably gonna turn. A lot of girls and a lot of things can happen. Unfortunately I'm not there to help them. Amanda's gonna have to be the mastermind of the Villains, and I'm sure Parvati's got her in her sights."

JT the Day After

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eq--D0ML8-k&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eq--D0ML8-k&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

J.T. reflects on his time in the game, assessing his flaws that led to one of the biggest mistakes in Survivor history

"I would say my experience this time was much more humbling, I guess. I came out here expecting to be one of the first voted off. I did make it to the merge, which is great."

"It was a different game completely than Brazil. The people were a lot more cutthroat and strategic, which I was actually looking forward to, because I didn't feel like I had to play much of a strategical game in Brazil. People just liked me and therefore kept me in the game. I had a really good time. I think I was fortunate to be on the Heroes tribe because I made really good friends with people like Tom, Colby, Rupert, Amanda. We're all really good friends and we will be for a very long time. Had I been on the Villains tribe I may have become friends with Rob, and that's about it. Maybe. I may have become friends with Rob. I'm not even sure about that. I'm happy I got to experience the Heroes tribe. Unfortunately I didn't make it as far as I wanted to, but I made a very big move in the game that would either have put me in the final or put me out of the game. I knew that. You have to make moves to win. Unfortunately I didn't make the right one at the right time."

"Carrying the idol into the merge does one of two things. Either it puts a big target on you and puts you out of the game, or you get a chance to use it and save yourself for 3 more days. I was hoping that by using the idol the way I did, giving it to Russell, I would secure myself a spot in the final 3 by giving the Heroes the numbers."

"I knew coming into the merge, a lot of the Villains were sour about being Villains anyway. Being a Hero, and a winner, the first person the Villains are gonna want gone is me. That's why I knew I had to make a move or go home. They're gonna be targeting me anyway. This would give me a shot. If I can make it through this first vote, I can make it to the end of the game. Unfortunately, I didn't make it. Not only were they targeting me, they were gonna get me no matter what. After the merge, the Villains, I couldn't even, the girls wouldn't even talk to me. I knew they were really wanting me out of the game. They were scared of me. They were scared I would somehow wiggle into their alliance and people would like me. They were afraid if I talked too much, they'd like me. So it was silent treatment and let's hurry up and get to Tribal Council. It's one of those things. There's a lot of things I could have done different. I didn't really play a dirty game. I played a straight up game. I would have played a more dirty game."

"The Heroes vs Villains was a much more strategical game. I really enjoy the strategical part of this game. I don't feel like I played as crazy or as hard as I had to in Brazil. Nobody ever really voted for me, I was never really a target. I never had to sway anyone, I always had the numbers. In Brazil I knew every single person's vote in every Tribal Council. I was never surprised. Not even by one vote. I could tell you who everyone was gonna vote for before every Tribal Council, and it went down just like that. I had no idea who anyone was voting for in this one. Never. I was never comfortable. We're all here because we're very good at the game. Even the first couple of Tribal Councils. I made a move, the second person voted out of the game, I blindsided my own alliance. It was that cutthroat. I did it because I knew that person would eventually do it to me. You had to make so many moves so early in the game that people were already distrusting you before you even made it 9 days of the game, people already were scared of you or didn't trust you, because of moves you had to make to stay in the game. It was very different. The strategical part was very different. It was day 12 I think before I was able to ask Tom how many kids he had. I didn't know anything about these people until we were through with 3 Tribal Councils because it took that long for it to slow down enough to actually talk to these people and get to know each other. It was very fast-paced, very strategical game. I blew through just fine until we merged and I started playing with people I didn't know. That's where it gets dangerous."

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Colby's Voting Strategy

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9dAfa2OpHo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9dAfa2OpHo&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

With Tribal Council looming, Colby contemplates what the Villains are planning after Parvati suspiciously stepped out of the immunity challenge

"Immunity challenge today. As to be expected, the girls were incredibly strong. The Villains knew they had the most to lose today. Jerri hung tough, and Parvati, and Danielle as well. What's interesting to us is that Parvati stepped down. We know she's aware of the fact that we want her gone. It's not like her to give up, unless they're trying to pull a fast one. Maybe she's got another hidden immunity idol, I don't know. We're gonna have to be careful today. We, those of us on the original Heroes tribe, we're sick of 'em already. This camp, the negative energy that came into this camp when those women arrived, it's palpable. So glad we're going to Tribal Council tonight. Who knows. The blindsides that are going to happen in this game, I could be heading home. This is the route we've chosen. We've chosen to trust Russell, hoping he's shooting straight. Hopefully we're going to go in and the vote count comes back 6-4. "

Colby's Fishing Hole

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pk6K87Na5tg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pk6K87Na5tg&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Colby spends an afternoon at a small fishing hole to provide for his new tribe

"Not much, but a few more of these and we're in business."

"It's not a lot yet, but it is some fish. I guess when I roll back into camp, I just have to tell the rest of the tribe hey, I went down to the local fish market to see what the catch of the day was, and today it seems to be a little bit of (?). There's a lot of aspects to this game. One of which is providing a little bit, earning your keep. Any time you bring back food to camp, I think it helps your situation out. Granted it's not like this is a challenge, anyone can do this, but do you see anyone else here helping me? No. I can't sit around camp all day listening to the same stories I've been listening to for the last 4 weeks. It was time to get out and do something."

Banana Leaf Cigars

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4p56FOhEY4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4p56FOhEY4&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Rupert gets creative with banana leaves to make an after dinner treat

"We have figured out banana leaves are great for many things. I used them for food storage, and food preparation. When I go out fishing, I will store my fish in the banana leaves. When I need to protect my fire from rain, I will cover my fire in banana leaves. When we want a nice cigar after a meal, we dry and roll up banana leaves and smoke them. Not that I would ever promote smoking, but I've been a smoker for 35 years. It's nice to have a nice cigar after a meal, or before bed. When we're starving and you want a little appetite suppressant. I do the same thing at home. You smoke a cigar instead of having a big fat meal. We sit on our little Hero beach and smoke our little banana cigar. It's very nice."

"The Villains seemed to enjoy the banana cigar. I think they took it as a little bit of a shock. I think they thought they were going to catch some sort of buzz off of it. They were hitting like like it was a left-handed cigarette. It's just a cigar, and they realized that after a while and started passing it around. It's not like it's going to cop you a buzz. It's not as big a hit as I like it. I just like to have something to smoke."

Flirting With Colby

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ez0ZWm3JPBU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ez0ZWm3JPBU&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Parvati describes how Jerri and Danielle practically throw themselves at Colby

"I think Jerri and Danielle for sure have a crush on Colby, and I think Colby knows the power he has, and he realizes he's a cute looking guy, and if he can flirt with Jerri and Danielle to hopefully stay in the game longer, then more power to him. I mean, I don't know, for me he's such a Debbie Downer. I would rather chew on glass than talk to Colby for 5 minutes, because he makes me want to bury my face in the sand. (laughs) He is good looking though. "

"Jerri and Danielle are terrible, terrible at playing the flirt card. They're throwing themselves at Colby and that's not the way to do it. If you want a guy to like you he has to come to you. That's Flirting 101. To draw the man to you. Jerri is (fake laugh) as she takes her cowboy hat off. She throws her scarf on the beach and lays out with her head all propped up, gazing into Colby's eyes. Danielle's like (squeezing her breasts between her arms), 'So, Colby...' squeezing her boobs together. (puts her head in her hands and laughs) Girls, you're just disappointing womankind everywhere. I'm letting them do what they want to do."

"Danielle said to Colby the other day, 'Yeah, me and my boyfriend are kind of on the outs.' Jerri goes, 'What are you talking about? You and your boyfriend live together, you're gonna get married.' (laughs) So Danielle and Jerri are calling each other out in front of Colby. It's a little catfight. May the best girl win."

Intruders

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MIhPyEYqBfw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MIhPyEYqBfw&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

After merging with the Villains, Amanda becomes annoyed when Parvati and Danielle take the Heroes' stash of plantains without permission

"When the Villains showed up to our camp, we 've been having problems in the Hero tribe with 'banana etiquette.' It's pretty much taking more food than everyone else and it makes everyone else upset. We kind of have it under control, once we were down to 5 of us on the Hero tribe we understand everyone gets the same amount, blah blah blah, just so we're on the same page. Starving out here, you want as much as you can get, as far as food."

"The Villains come over, and their banana etiquette is a little bit different. It's called, take whatever you want whenever you want it. (laughs) It's just like they don't, I notice right when we opened the box with all the food, the Villains started grabbing food. We didn't split it up. I got one piece of cheese out of the block of cheese. People started literally grabbing the nuts out of the bowl. I don't know if everyone got nuts. It was just kind of chaotic."

"In this game, you have to really be careful, because a lot of people care. I know Rupert, that's one of his big things. Rupert really doesn't like all these people in our camp right now. He's really upset. I've never seen Rupert so mad in my life. I kept asking him 'Are you OK? Are you OK? You're weird.' He's very territorial. He doesn't like all these intruders. They come in and start eating more food, it's gonna piss a lot of people off."

Ready for Change

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBLa3-nzbHc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBLa3-nzbHc&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

On the dawn of Day 25, Candice is antsy for something significant to happen, namely a merge

"(sighs) Today, we are expecting something to happen. We've been with the 5 for so long and nothing really has changed, and we're ready for a change. We're out of food, we're at our wits end. Oh, my gosh. We're ready for anything. Whether it be great, a merge, reward, immunity. Or a disaster. Something to happen. It's so hard to sit here and stare at these people you've been staring at for the last 25 days. Every little thing that people are doing is getting on everybody else's nerves. People are going crazy. We are going insane right now."

"Rupert is doing his own thing. I think he's manic. He doesn't sleep at night. He burns through firewood. He goes out on firewood hunts at night. He talks loud to I don't know who at night. Himself. He doesn't whisper. He talks in the loudest voice possible. I can't sleep. He's in and out of the shelter. He's banging stuff on the shelter. Cutting open coconuts, cutting wood at night when everyone is trying to sleep. It's so inconsiderate. If you need 2 hours of sleep at night because you're psychotic, that's not my problem. Try to keep it down, because I would like some sleep. It's really getting on my nerves."

Sandra on the Immunity Challenge

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HLghLeSKfJM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HLghLeSKfJM&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Sandra reflects on her difficulties at the immunity challenge

"I went to the challenge, I was #2, Colby was right next to me. He was struggling from the beginning. So was I. My knees kept shaking, both of them. I couldn't get me toes into the groove. I started little by little, I mean, my knees were shaking, I don't know why, they just wouldn't stop trembling. I looked and Colby was in bad shape too. I was like, 'Colby, you going down?' He was like, 'Yeah, but let's do it on 3 together' He was like 1, 2, 3, then he went down. I was right behind him."

"40 seconds into the game he was already on the sand. I was 2 seconds behind him, 42. That challenge was designed for someone petite, or someone with small feet. I could never get my feet into the rungs, those grooves. I couldn't put my heels in there, I couldn't put the sides... I tried everything. The only thing was my big toes, and those things were gigantic. They just wouldn't go in there."

"I've always looked at Colby as a strong competitor. Colby can win anything. But I can beat Colby? What? I'm sitting pretty. I beat Colby. He wanted me to come down on 3, so we could be (smacks palm into hand). I came down on 4. (smiles) But it was a hard challenge. Standing up there like that, it's crazy."

Sandra's Warning

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xvKBUOvxumI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xvKBUOvxumI&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Candice assesses the validity of Sandra's warning to Rupert that Russell is not at all trustworthy

"Sandra had a second with me alone, and told me that she and I don't need to be talking, but somebody on our tribe has flipped, but I'm OK, they're not throwing my name out yet, but she doesn't know who's flipped, because she's on the bottom of her alliance, they won't tell her, but pay attention to that and everything Russell is telling me is a lie."

"I don't make too much of what she's saying. I think she's scrambling. I would think if someone had flipped, she would tell me who it is and give me the details and want to throw the person under the bus. To me it seems like they are in a bad spot and are trying to make up a story because they need numbers."

"Nothing she said to me made sense. It was nothing that made me worry or feel like I needed to think too hard about it."

"I like Sandra and I'd like to work with her, but if she's not being honest with me, if she realizes she's on the out and she needs help, that's one thing, but for her to try to lie to me and get me on her side. At this time I don't think that would be a good move for me because I feel like our numbers are stronger than theirs."

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Secret Meetings

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3XPOuSUvzjo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3XPOuSUvzjo&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

In order to stay up to date on Russell's progress with convincing the Heroes of his trustworthiness, Parvati holds secret meetings with her original tribemates to brief them on the latest news

"Well, we had a Villains morning meeting today, specifically before the challenge, because Russell hasn't talked to any of us since the merge. Russell has been trying to infiltrate the Heroes now. Everyone needed to know, all the Villains needed to know, we're on the same page, everyone's united as a group as we go into this challenge, we all need to fire each other up. All the girls did because we knew this was an endurance challenge and those are usually geared more for the ladies to win. So the Villains get focused, get ready to do this, and go out there and do it, Villains style."

"The Villains all need to know what's going on because we're so scattered, and the Heroes are such a tight group. That's why we have a meeting in the morning, before a challenge, especially the immunity challenge, to make sure everyone's on the same page, no one's getting their wires crossed, everyone knows who to vote for, and we make it as a group. Right now, the numbers are all we have. 5 people, we have to make sure we have those 5 people on the same page."

"Normally, it would be more of a democracy, the meeting would have more of a give and take, yes and no, throw this idea out there, that idea. Today we didn't have that much time. We had to do the meeting, straight to the point, cut to the chase, say, alright, it's us 5, one of us needs to win, let's go out there, who are we gonna vote for at the end, done, break. Russell had to go back to being the decoy."

"This was a very secretive Villain meeting. No one can know Russell is part of this meeting. The whole decoy, Russell is our rabbit the Heroes are chasing around. They think they have him in the bag. That's why the Heroes are not worried about the vote. That's why Candice stepped off the immunity idol. That's like my other extra immunity idol. Russell. (waves) I have three, actually. (laughs)"

The Gambler

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQ6Qjb8Qoco&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQ6Qjb8Qoco&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Russell correlates his love of gambling to playing the game of Survivor

"I've been gambling ever since I had a job. I've been gambling probably about 15, especially on football, blackjack. Blackjack's my favorite. I like to go watch a game and gamble on it, but blackjack, if it's one deck and I know one deck's gonna be at the casino, I'm there. It's impossible for me to lose. I just sit there all long until they kick me off the table. That's usually what happens. They ask ever so nicely for me to leave the table. (smiles)"

"I have a gambling problem. (laughs) No, I can count my cards. It's a simple mathematical formula. Adding 1, subtracting 1, 0. You can get 0. 7s, 8s, 9s, and then 0s. You got addition and subtraction. It depends on the stack. If the stack holds a lot of positive cards, that means a lot of high cards are in the deck. Bet big. You bet big, if you have a +12, that means 12 high cards are about to show. That's when you know to bet big, and to lay off a little bit if it's smaller. If it's a smaller number, a -10, you know to hold off and just bet the minimum. It's funny because it works your brain. I even teach my kids how to do it because it's a great way to work somebody's brain and think fast. You gotta think fast and think smart. The same thing as this game. Think fast, think smart, count these people. You use numbers in this game. The whole process is numbers. The whole game is a mathematical formula. The trust formula comes in also, but it always comes down to the numbers."

The Storm

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4FA2aaJj-g&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4FA2aaJj-g&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Rupert recalls a recent experience in which a vicious storm nearly took their shelter

"The storm that we had that just about, it sounded like it was taking our shelter away. Gigantic gust of wind. We've been through some rain, it rained for a few days it seemed like. That gust of wind blew so hard, it broke the tie-downs on our tarp, whipped it off; luckily we had extra supports on the tarp. Everybody screamed. JT, Colby, I, and actually Jerri, jumped up, rescued the tarp, ran out in the rain, gathered it back, tied it down, secured it on. It was amazing. I made sure I said thank you to all of them. I actually said thank you to everybody in the shelter for helping us weather that storm, but there was only a few that actually did."

"I didn't see Russell do much of anything but cuddle back in the back with the girls and shiver and say how terrible the storm was. I would have liked to have heard if he was one that screamed like a little girl. I don't know. Not real impressed with what Russell was doing."

The Men of the Heroes Tribe

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJZNlPAtwg8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJZNlPAtwg8&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

After merging with the Heroes tribe, Danielle finds it very difficult to get along with the men

"God, man, a bunch of chauvinist men. They're just bad. So controlling. Candice and Amanda are really passive. They're letting them take control, because they're outnumbered, and this is game for a million dollars, and they shut their mouths as long as they can. Me, Jerri, and Parvati would never have lasted on this side with those 3. They are unbelievable. The pots have to be put back a certain way. If, God forbid, Jerri wants to cook, they stand over her and watch her cook the entire time. They go to the treasure box when we had the merge, with all the vegetables and seasonings in it, and they watch her take them out. It's ridiculous, it's mind-boggling. I'm just like go away, leave us alone. If we want to eat a plantain we'll eat a plantain. There's 8 million trees of bananas with green plantains on them. It doesn't have to be up to them to do whatever we feel like doing. It's absurd. They're controlling and I could never date any of them. (laughs)"

The Tribe Chef

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/03W0hdj7nIU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/03W0hdj7nIU&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jerri uses her skills as a chef to make the best out of a few vegetables and a ham

"I definitely feel better, just because everyone's so happy. They were very gracious to me after I cooked them all lunch. It changed everyone's attitude to me a lot. Before I made lunch, the whole tribe was really quiet, everybody was starting to scheme and scatter and scramble. After lunch, we all came together, we had this great meal. Everyone started laughing and talking. JT was like, 'I didn't know you were a left.' Yeah, I went to culinary school, it's part of what I do. People were asking me questions about myself for the first time since I've been here. It felt really good and I felt a little bit safer with the Heroes than I had before lunch."

"I heard so many complaints from everybody about the merge feast. They were so disappointed. They wanted to sit down and gorge themselves on food. I opened that box and I was like, awesome! I can do so much with this for the next week. I can stretch this out and I can make some great meals from what's in this box. Other people were like, (does a stupid voice), 'What are we gonna do with vegetables?' I know exactly what we can do with vegetables. (laughs) I'm gonna make 'em taste really good and you guys are gonna love me, keep me around, I don't have to see things have to get squirrely on me. It's totally selfish, really. That's why I cook."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”