sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 11 - 2 filmiki:

Look Like Knuckleheads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7fchag3M0&feature=plcp

Christina talks about Tikiano's adventures with the pig.

"We were sitting at camp, and after we were done having our dinner, all the sudden, Troyzan looks over and says, 'Hey, there's a pig!' For a moment, I was thinking to myself, and the word pig was running through my head, but I wasn't actually thinking there was a pig that's out there. I was like, yeah yeah, and then he says it again. I look over, and I'm like, holy crap! There's a pig! Where did that pig come from?"

(cut)

"Then we thought, why not, let's give it a try, let's go out there and try to kill this pig. Six girls, two guys, actually one guy, six girls, we're all going around, chasing this pig. We don't have a damn clue of what we're doing, at all. We're trying to rally up, and we're thinking to ourselves, crap, what do we do to capture this pig?"

(cut)

"It was basically mayhem. We looked like a bunch of knuckleheads out there, trying to rally and capture this pig. A majority of us are scared of this pig - when the pig comes up to us we all scream, especially me. Sabrina acts like, 'Christina, go get the axe!' I go get the axe, and then I think, what the hell am I gonna do with an axe, with a pig? I run out, I see the pig, I don't even have the courage to kill the pig. I talk a good game about it, but when the pig approaches me and looks at me with its eyes, I'm thinking, I can't kill Babe. (laughs) I'll sure as hell eat it, but I'm not gonna kill it. Killing a chicken was easy; killing a pig's a whole other thing. That thing's a massive creature."

This Is Not Easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgimrZBvGUU&feature=plcp

Christina explains why she is not doing well in challenges.

"Today, in the challenge, let's just say I did not do my best. I pretty much sucked at it. I haven't been doing well in any of the individual immunity challenges, when you think about it. When it comes to a group effort, I'm pretty good at it. I'm very good with the puzzles. I think my athletic ability right now is not up to par with anyone, because I'm tired and my muscles are gone and I feel extremely weak. Every day I feel tired and I feel malnourished, I have body aches - this bedding we have is really uncomfortable. Sleep? Who can sleep in the nights when you're freezing cold and I'm left with a skirt and a cardigan? (laughs) I'm not comfortable. I would say that I have not been performing in the way that I had, and it comes to a shock that at this point that I suck at all the challenges. One, it's more embarrassing, than anything, why I'm sucking so bad, and two, I know why, because I'm exhausted and I'm tired, and although my body is telling me I'm so tired, and I have to quit, my mind is telling me I have to keep on pushing, look how far you've gotten. I keep on telling myself. yes, you can do this. This is not easy."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12 - 2 filmiki:

Her Decision Was Foolish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POFqb5O_W_Y&feature=plcp

Christina feels that Kat was not smart in her choices of whom she took on the reward.

"So we're here at the reward challenge, and I believe her choice was extremely selfish. If I was in her situation, you gotta think about it, hey, if you are planning on going to the top 3, it does not look good for any of the jury, because you're not going to be voted at all, because that was a very foolish decision to make. The whole entire process of the rewards is to think what is this gonna help me throughout the end result? I don't want to think about taking my best friends or my final 3. That's stupid. I want to think about people who like me, so when I put 'em in the jury, they won't hate me so much. It could possibly be me - I'm definitely not gonna vote for Kat, I don't think she deserves it. Other people have said it - it's not my place to say it - that it should have been Tarzan and myself at the reward. I was upset that I didn't get a chance to eat and didn't get a chance to spend time with my father. It just solidifies that she is very selfish and very immature. Her decision was very foolish because when it comes to the bottom line for the jury, no one's gonna vote for her."

Life Is Precious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-axFApiZZ1Y&feature=plcp

Christina feels so fortunate that she got to see her father at the challenge.

"We're here at the reward challenge, and Jeff calls out Kim for her sister to come out, and obviously, I'm thinking to myself, it's my turn. Talk about how much I love my dad and how much of a big fan I am. Lo and behold, my father comes out, and I lose it. I normally don't react that way with my father, but being out here for 31 days, and not being with anyone I know - yeah, I'm out here with a group of people, but on so many levels you feel alone. Just to have someone that knows you is so awesome. I just couldn't contain myself, and started bawling."

(cut)

"The part that made me emotional about seeing my dad was wow, I'm so glad he's here to actually be at a place where I'm at, knowing the fact that my dad's health is not the best, and I don't even know how long he's gonna be around. Just to have him experience and get an opportunity to get a glimpse at what I get to do, it means so much more to me. I'm so blessed and fortunate that my father really enjoyed his time out there. Granted, he wasn't there very long, but I'm happy I did get a chance to see him and I'm so happy it was him."

(cut)

"My dad is a type 2 diabetic. He's not in the best condition. Last year, he had a kidney transplant. Basically, in medical theory, a kidney is only good up to 5-10 years, and you cannot function without your kidney. It can last up to 15 years, depending on your medication, but then again, that's 5, 10, 15 years, I would only have enough to spend time with my father. I got very emotional about it, because I don't even know when I'm gonna have another opportunity to share this with my father. It just means a lot to me."

(cut)

"I love my father. I love my family. I love my mother too. If anything, it just tells you how important family time is, and why you can't take any of it for granted, at all. You don't know how long they're gonna be there with you. Even if there's someone you know with a long lifespan, there could be a car accident, and you could lose a family member. You just don't know. Life is precious."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13

The Bitch Gotta Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG38xOUkTi4&feature=plcp

Christina explains why Chelsea should be voted out next.

"On our walk to treemail, Chelsea tells me straight up that if it's a reward, she's going to give it to..."

(cut)

"Me, and wanted to talk about strategy, in a sense, with what's going on with Tarzan."

(cut)

"And am I in an alliance with Alicia and Tarzan. Basically trying to fish out information. That was basically the conversation. In a way, trying to see where I fit into play. Whether I would be interested in going to an alliance with her and whoever the third person is - I'm assuming it's supposed to be Kim."

(cut)

"So it was kind of an interesting and awkward conversation, granted that of course I was going to go over and tell Alicia and Kim what was said, and..."

(cut)

"Which is probably the result why I didn't get the reward challenge. But it is what it is. It's what, day 34, I have 5 more days here. I can live off coconut a little bit more, I'm fine. She can't eat coconut, and I'm sure they're gonna have a great meal and everything. I'm sure I can hang in there a little bit longer with the coconut and the rice, the little rice that we have. It's mind over matter, and I'm not gonna give up. I'm gonna give it all I can right now."

(cut)

"If she wants to take Sabrina and Kim, that's totally fine. My vote is still gonna be Chelsea for the next Tribal Council, and she's out."

(cut)

"I think eliminating Chelsea is gonna be the best thing to go. All she cares about right now is herself and winning the million dollars, and that's a major threat. The bitch gotta go."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”