sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 5:

The World Is Mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mez_dpKR ... 8plT1kA%3D

Colton feels in control of the game and reveals an unexpected next move.

"Honestly, I have the world in my hands at this point. I have the option to stick with the three girls to vote out Jonas or Tarzan, or Leif."

(cut)

"I have the option to go with the guys, and vote off Christina, which has been brought up, or I have the option to do something really incredible and get rid of Monica. I think a desperate Monica is a bad thing to happen in this game. I think she's dangerous, I think she's fake. She's trying to play up that I'm her son, she's my mom. I'm just playing right along with her and telling her what she wants to hear."

(cut)

"It's one of those things where she gets on my nerves. It's so fake and it's so put on. Do you think I'm stupid? Do you not think I see what you're doing? Like I said, I think she's dangerous in this game."

(cut)

"I will say this - I think Monica would be my stiffest competition. I think after tonight it's gonna be smooth sailing until the merge."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 6 - 3 filmiki:

Secret Scene: Colton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIvSeIdx ... 6NFAuh4%3D

Colton and Alicia make fun of Christina

(night 14; Manono is sleeping in the shelter)

Christina: What was that? What was that noise?

Colton: Jonas told us we walked across a burial ground.

Christina: Shut up! Jonas...

Jonas: You can tell it's a burial ground because there's a bunch of stones all piled up.

Christina: What the hell? Don't tell me these things. Now I'm not gonna be able to go to sleep.

(Alicia and Colton laugh)

Jonas: It's not that big of a deal. That's how they do it.

Christina: There's dead...there's ghosts here? We got Tarzan to protect us, right?

Colton (solo): Christina drives us absolutely insane. She is annoying. It's one of those things where I want her gone, I don't need her anymore.

Christina (moving around): This is not working. I'm freezing cold.

(Colton makes slant eyes, and gets Alicia to do the same)

Colton (solo): You could say Alicia and I are like the mean girls in high school. I would be the popular cheerleader/homecoming queen, and Alicia is that girl who's trying to fit in.

Christina: Colton, don't get too excited when you have Alicia's knees up your back. It's just her knees. She goes in a fetal position. She sleeps like that.

(Colton mocks her and Alicia laughs)

Good At Lying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKalMry9 ... B74x3xM%3D

Colton is having fun deceiving people.

"I didn't know I was so good at lying until I came out here, honestly. I think I just have this drive. It's almost like a survival instinct. When I got here on day 1, I absolutely knew I was at the bottom of the food chain. I literally have clawed, scratched, and fought my way to the top. Now that I'm here, it's almost so much fun to just tell these people, and have them believe everything I say. I'm literally working these people - I don't want to be a Russell Hantz, but I'm literally working these people like they're puppets. That's what's happening."

(cut)

"If I lie to people, it's for a purpose. I always have a purpose for telling someone something. It's either to keep them in line, make sure they don't talk to someone else, or make them dislike someone for whatever reason. I don't lie to people just to lie. That's stupid. I think."

(cut)

"If I lie to someone, it's definitely for a purpose."

(cut)

"Just to keep 'em satisfied until I can send them home."

I Don't Want To Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT08XQ0i ... mXP5YWs%3D

Colton says his final words before leaving Survivor: One World.

"Of course it's hard. This has been my dream since I was 9."

(cut)

"I have wanted this so long. My Paw-Paw, he passed away when I was 16, and my Nanny, I moved in when I was 14 to help take care of him, and he and I and my Nanny watched Survivor together all the time. It was a dream for me to come out here. I think everyone knows, Jeff, everyone, knows I don't want to go. I don't want to go. I want to be here."

(cut)

"It sucks to leave. I don't care about the food. It's 23 more freakin' days. I can go 23 more freakin' days without food. I can go 23 more days sleeping on bamboo. It's not anything - I could care less about that ice cream parlor reward. Right now I want to play this game. I have my hidden immunity idol hidden around my neck, hoping I can play it when I get out of the hospital."

(cut)

"I just don't want to go."

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

ciriefan pisze:I have my hidden immunity idol hidden around my neck, hoping I can play it when I get out of the hospital."
Właśnie przeszły mnie ciarki. Mam nadzieję, że nic takiego się nie wydarzy. Niech wraca do zdrowia, ale potem wypad do Stanów:)

Myślicie, że taki powrót byłby realny? Bo faktycznie, coś rozległy miał ten edit jak na osobę, która będzie przez zaledwie sześć odcinków.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z Coltonem:

“You Really Don’t Get It Until You Watch Yourself” – Exclusive Interview with Survivor: One World’s Colton

Our interview with Survivor’s Colton is very revealing! He responds to the many things said about him, discusses how he’s changed, and goes over his plans in the game. But there are several surprises as well. Guess what? It wasn’t appendicitis that knocked him out of the game! Guess what again? His plan was not to vote out Christina last night! Read on to see what he has to say!

Like so many other players before him, the Colton we saw on TV and the Colton who spoke to me in this interview could well have been two different people. There are multiple explanations for that, ranging from him saying that he’s changed to his explanations that a lot of what we saw him saying were strategy or attempts at humor. Or it could be that, as he also says, he can be very charming when he wants to be. No matter what you might have thought of him on the show, you will definitely be interested to read what he has to say – his strategy, explanations, and plans for the later game that he was never able to enact.

R: Hi, Colton, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us! First of all, how are you doing now?

Colton: Physically I’m fine. After being pulled, I was transferred to a hospital in New Zealand where they found I had a severe bacterial infection. I did a round of antibiotics and still had to do another round of antibiotics when I returned home to the states. When I got to the U.S., my liver enzyme levels were still high. I had to do a CT scan and was allergic to the dye. It was one thing after another.

R: So it wasn’t it actually wasn’t appendicitis?

Colton: I still have an appendix!

R: So, appendicitis would have just been random bad luck. But was this infection related to your time in the game?

Colton: They thought it was foodborne or waterborne. Actually they think it could have been something I ate individually, like a bad crab that just I ate and nobody ate. It could have been any number of things. That’s the thing about the show – a lot of people don’t realize how really real it is. Things really do happen to people – Mike Skupin and I are poster children for that.

R: Let’s jump into the topics I know people want to hear about. After the episode in which you had plenty to say about Bill, you posted to Twitter to say that your comments were ignorant and you were a 20-year-old brat, but you’ve learned that you don’t have to be funny at somebody else’s expense. How has this experience overall changed you?

Colton: It’s changed me kind of like of I said. I know my comments were ignorant. Not that this is an excuse, but I was a 20-year-old kid. I’d never been outside of my own little world. I’ve led a very sheltered, privileged life.

First of all, I think some people think I really meant what I said. There’s humor behind everything I said except some of the harsher things. Why I went there with Bill was Bill would remind us, “I’m a struggling artist. I’m a starving artist. I’m poor.” I honestly thought, “He’s going to get to the end and play that card.” It’s human nature that if there’s three people at the end and one says he really needs the money, they’ll vote for him.

Did I handle it the right way? No. Were my comments ignorant? Yes. But I never meant them as racist. When I called him ghetto trash, that wasn’t directed at his race but his level of poverty. I’m not trying to justify what I said, just explain it.

R: What do you say to those who doubt that there has been a real change yet, such as Monica telling me last week, “It’s an arduous process to change as much as he needs to at this point”?

Colton: The people who say I haven’t changed – people think it’s a back-and-forth thing. I don’t think you can go through that and not grow as a person. I was running that game and you can call it karma or divine intervention – I don’t think you can help but take a step back.
Survivor Collection of Products

I was more angry when I left because I was thinking, “Why did this happen?!” But when you watch it back and see how you treated people, you really don’t get it until you watch yourself. Then it was this uncomfortable feeling about, “Oh my God.” There really is no justification for it.

When I called Leif the names I did, it was supposed to be funny. But it was a little too critical or harsh for some people. But basically, if you say that, you don’t know me as a person.

R: What about the comments you directed at Christina this week?

Colton: Christina was another story. First, let me say I do love her. She was the one person [with whom] I had a complete turnaround in the game. When we started out, I was really close to her when she came over – I leaned on her for support. I was also really close with Kim. When Christina came over, she told me Kim was trying to get rid of me – I don’t know to this day if there was truth to that. It was more that Kim said I couldn’t be trusted and I didn’t believe that. So at that point I don’t trust [Christina].

Another thing was she was trying to pull my guys to the side and get them to go with her. It was strategic – it was mean, but it was strategic to call her out because I wanted people to be afraid to talk to her, almost in a Boston Rob Redemption Island scenario.

R: You said you had a plan from beginning to end, but early in the game, you seemed lost and confused – or was that all part of your plan?

Colton: It was part of my plan. It was kind of a double-thing. I felt like I had to overcome so many hurdles. When I saw it was men vs. women, I was like, “Are you serious?!” Not because I can’t relate to men, though I obviously find it harder. I’ve never really had a male role model I was very close to; the only one was my grandfather and he passed away when I was 16. That’s why I gravitated to Tarzan, he was like a grandfather figure.

I did kind of freak out, but what you don’t see is I integrated myself with the men immediately. Jay was the person I had an alliance with from Day 1. I knew I had to change my strategy immediately. My strategy and my nature is to take control and lead. I knew being on a tribe with men, there would b a lot of alpha males. So I could hang back and have them look at me as a Natalie White to Russell Hantz and then I’ll become Russell when I need to.

There was the “misfits” and the “muscle” and those going whichever way the wind blew, like Bill and Leif. I integrated with Jay, saying, “I’m scared,” and he said, “I’ll take care of you.” Jay watched out for me, then when he joined with Matt and Mike, I kind of went towards them.

The guys were never bad to me. They were really great, but I knew if the girls found an idol, they would give it to me. I thought, “I can convince these women to give me an idol regardless of who it’s for.”

R: Speaking of the immunity idol, why did you keep it?

Colton: Actually, the ironic thing is I wanted to give it to someone on Salani, but I was informed I couldn’t. Bless Christina’s heart, I would have given it to her but I didn’t think she’d know how to use it. She really is the luckiest person in the game and she knows that [because she was the target so many times and other people ended up leaving instead]. She was supposed to go instead of me – at least that’s what she thought.

Really, someone else was going home instead of her. The plot thickens. I was actually going to get rid of Alicia! That will blow people’s minds. You saw in a preview that people kind of falling apart without me; what actually happened was I had already spoken with Jonas, saying we need to flip this and get rid of Alicia because she has connections with the women. Then you have Tarzan who doesn’t keep up. That was the plan.

R: What was the plan if you could have made it to the end – how could you have won?

Colton: People say he would have never won. I feel I had just as good a chance to win. I know people at home hate me and despise me but the people in the game actually appreciated the game I was playing, but I guess they were too dumb to get rid of me. I can be very charismatic when I need to be. I think, had I been able to get to the final three, I would have had a great case – I was the most underestimated player in the game and I deserve to win.
Survivor Collection of Products

R: I have a ton more questions, but we’re unfortunately being told that we’re out of time. Do you have anything else you’d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Colton: It was a great experience and I’m very thankful for it. I know I come across as selfish and spoiled, but I know when to be appreciative – to CBS, Mark Burnett, Jeff Probst, and all those who gave me the opportunity. It really was a dream come true and it only sucks that I went out the way I did. I don’t think it was arrogant to say I was running the show. I think, had I been able to make that merge, I definitely would have been able to go deep.

R: Would you do it again?

Colton: If the opportunity presents itself, I would definitely do it again!

R: Thanks again, Colton!

Colton: Thank you for not hating me too much!

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Pojawiła się plotka, z której wynika, że Colton weźmie udział w 14tej edycji amerykańskiego "Big Brothera". Program startuje 14 lipca, jednak uczestnicy wprowadzają się do domu tydzień wcześniej.

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

koniec świata normalnie :lol:

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Raczej nie ma szans w programie, w którym widzowie mają wpływ na eliminacje:)

Awatar użytkownika
Mikki
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Mikki »

Ale teraz widzowie nie mają wpływ na eliminacje.
Obrazek
Australian Survivor: BRIAN / FENELLA / SHANE

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Tutaj widzowie nie mają wpływu na eliminację. Tutaj są głosowania jak w Survivor :) Zapraszam do zapoznania się z zasadami programu http://www.survivors.fora.pl/inne-reali ... a,695.html :)

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Dzięki:)

No cóż, w takim razie gorzej dla programu. Chyba, że uczestnicy będą ogarnięci. Nie rozumiem, po co biorą takie osoby? Co on sobą pokazał? Prostactwo jak dębowe krzesło i nic więcej. Wartościowe osoby niejednokrotnie giną w showbiznesie, a takie trepy zawsze są na topie za swoją "oryginalność".

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”