sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 9 - 2 filmiki:

Good For Tarzan, Bad For Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj3oqWom ... mXP5YWs%3D

Leif has mixed feelings about Tarzan's performance in the reward challenge.

"I know Christina, myself, Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina, we were all on a team today for our challenge. I thought we had it in the bag. I thought we had no problem beating those guys."

(cut)

"We definitely choked. This game was just, it was definitely Tarzan's game."

(cut)

"When Tarzan hit that four today, it definitely made me feel good for him. I definitely was kind of worried about him."

(cut)

"I know he's been losing a lot of weight. He doesn't really eat much."

(cut)

"I know he's a very hard worker around camp. He definitely pulls his weight around camp. Seeing him win the reward today definitely felt good."

(cut)

"Today was Tarzan's day, definitely. He really pulled it out for the other team. He really showed he really had what it takes and really proved to their team that he could do it. He really pulled it out for them. He had that perfect throw that just made him win."

(cut)

"I just could see the excitement on his face that he finally won his first reward challenge. It was good to see that. It was really good to see that."

(cut)

"It was definitely exciting, at one point, to see Tarzan win, but just knowing how bad myself and we were all really disappointed in ourselves and how bad we did. It was a shocker. We were really shocked having that barbecue right there, slip right out of your fingertips. It hurts. It hurts."

I Feel That Confident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWxo5Sc ... zuZEtz8%3D

Leif explains why he felt comfortable stepping down from the immunity challenge.

"That was a really fun challenge. I pretty much had that in the bag, with having my short stature and short arms. It allows me to get the blood flow to all my extremities pretty easily. I know a lot of people didn't know if they could hold their arm up. Me being a phlebotomist also helps, because I was really severely pumping my hand. That kept making that blood flow nice and hard up to my arm. I had it. I easily could have stayed. I really wanted to - Chelsea and I, we were definitely talking, and she definitely wanted to really win this. I knew her and I are definitely are on a really set level, that I'm really comfortable. I know she will have my back, and whatever alliance she has will have my back."

(cut)

"Chelsea and I definitely, we both looked at each other. We both talked. She said that you're safe. I will take her word for that, and know I'll be completely safe tonight at Tribal, and I have no concerns at all. It's like I'm right now wearing an invisible immunity right now (laughs). I feel that good, I feel that confident, going into Tribal tonight."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10 - 2 filmiki:

Secret Scene Leif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwwlRRsU ... KkcUHq4%3D

Leif deeply regrets not buying his loved one's letters at auction.

(everyone returns to camp)

Leif (solo): Today, we had an auction. It was definitely kind of fun and interesting. There was some pretty good stuff. I definitely got myself a nice chocolate shake. But when I got back, I just kind of had a moment.

Leif (to various people around the shelter): Everybody. I'm begging, from the bottom of my heart. It just hit me. To have those letters would mean everything to me. I don't need that much. [to get enough money for the letters] I just hope Jeff can make one last delivery. I wanna see those letters. I wanna see how my daughter's doing.

(Leif breaks down)

Chelsea: Leif, the challenge is over.

Leif: We're back at camp, so it's different.

Sabrina (solo): All the sudden, I look over, and Leif has tears streaming. I'm like, what's wrong with this cat?

Leif: I'm gonna try anything. $100. I have $100 in there.

(Sabrina looks on in disbelief)

Sabrina (solo): Uh...the game is over. We just came from the same challenge you did. I don't care if you need $20 more. I don't mean to be a cold-hearted woman, but I want my letters too. I had $100. Can someone loan me $400?

Leif (counting money): I don't need much.

Leif (solo): I really would have traded anything in the world for those letters. To know I seriously wasted my money on a stupid shake, for letters from my loved ones. I know deep down that everything is OK, and that all my family will be fine.

(Leif walks off)

Leif the Day After

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djrIFWTK ... d2SfZz0%3D

Leif reflects on his time in the game the day after he is voted out of Survivor: One World

"The overall of this experience has been one of the most #1 experiences I have ever felt in my entire life."

(cut)

"Just that moment of hearing your name, and then hearing your name again, your heart really begins to race. To know that that last one is your name, and to have it all over, is a huge overwhelming experience."

(cut)

"Taking that final walk just kind of opens up the whole floodgates to all those emotions."

(cut)

"It feels so good to just cry and let everything out. This really was something else. It really was something else that is so hard to explain with words."

(cut)

"I've learned so much about myself out there. I could write, I'm definitely gonna be writing a book. How every day to day we take so many things for granted. Not ever knowing what time it was, really. Always having to get food, water. All the essentials to live. It really puts your body and mind in a really hard, tough spot, because you're constantly battling the elements."

(cut)

"When we're just back home, and how we take so many things for granted. I'm never gonna take a single moment with my family for granted ever again."

(cut)

"Every moment we have on this earth we should cherish. Every possible moment. Even if it's like the silliest thing. Just to get the best out of everything, and, really, truly, know that when it all comes down at the end, that you have no regrets, nothing but great things in your life to look back on and to marvel at."

(cut)

"I know my family told me when I was coming out here that they're so proud of me, so excited, that no matter what happens, that they're gonna love me unconditionally. That really helped me get further in the game, I think. Knowing they're gonna help take care of my wife, and my baby, and everything's gonna be just fine back home, everything taken care of. It just put my mind at ease. It will be a lot of fun to go back and see them and see the look on their faces. It's gonna be a picture moment."

(cut)

"I know I've been going over a couple situations in my head, what I would have done differently."

(cut)

"When I look back on it, I really should have voted for Tarzan. That at least would have bought around a tie, and we all would have had a vote again, and I possibly would have had Troy's vote on that last one. I would possibly still be in the game. It is (laughs) what it is. You just gotta laugh about it, and really be thankful. I'm so thankful for how far I did make it. You can't go back in time. That's what a lot of people do - dwell in the past. You can't dwell in the past, it's done, it's over with. Definitely learn and take all the best from that, and use it for the future."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”