sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 4:

It Was Bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2FqIy-b ... I9eZ6JU%3D

Kim is disappointed with her tribe's performance in the immunity challenge.

"I have no idea what just happened at the immunity challenge, honestly. It's so hard to know, not having been the one standing out there. It looked like craziness, it looked like they were just standing there. I could tell Chelsea was really frustrated, but Alicia was just standing there."

(cut)

"Absolutely. Look over at what the guys just did. They just completed it. We yelled at them. 'Look over at what the guys just did.' There's no shame in that at that point, to me. That's all fair game. I feel like Alicia looked like she was strapped to Chelsea's arm, and Chelsea looked like she didn't have a clue what she was doing. I understand. I got up to that pyramid and realized I didn't know how to pull the pyramid. I don't know - it was bad."

(cut)

"I think Alicia laughing on the mat after the challenge, after how poorly she did, was just an immature reaction. She doesn't know what to say or do. I don't know if it's embarrassment. To me it doesn't genuinely seem like she doesn't care or want to be here, I think she just doesn't know how to handle herself. I don't think she's ever competed."

(cut)

"The men seemed legit today. They've been walking around the last few days crazy, they walked in there today, got it done, it seemed like it was no-nonsense. That makes me nervous, too, because they kind of have their own stuff going on over there."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 5:

Perfect Chemistry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcSwHMO3 ... pFwrYbg%3D

Kim appreciates the harmony in her new Salani tribe.

"This switch is perfect chemistry. I feel like we got the most peaceful, helpful version of every member from each tribe, and put them all together in one space. It's like harmony. I'm sure it won't last forever, but for today, it's awesome."

(cut)

"It's amazing to me to be on one tribe where...we've talked about communication the whole time, but even as we talked about communication, nothing changed, there was no communication. It's so natural with this tribe. I think that's so fascinating with groups of people, that you can literally be thrown together and be communicating better in two hours with one group than you can in ten days, working so hard, with another group. I just think it's chemistry. It's missing."

(cut)

"I think mixing men and women always works better. I'm all for powerful women, that feel empowered and capable and all that, but I think men and women are meant to play this together, and they're good at different things. It brought this great balance that wasn't here before. I think a lot of women were having to play men roles and they weren't happy in it. I don't know. It's hard to explain, but it is so good."

(cut)

"I feel bad for the Manono tribe. Maybe they're doing great; I can't imagine they're doing great. I feel like they have so many difficult personalities - at least the ones we sent over there. As great as Monica is, she's got her own..."

(cut)

"Answers, and Christina's so abrasive, and Alicia is bringing the drama. I feel like the guys over there, even. I cannot imagine that is going well. But I don't want to underestimate them; they may show up tomorrow and be totally unified. But I'm thinking it's a whole different story over there."

(cut)

"I feel bad for them but I want to crush them. (laughs) I want to whoop them all the way to the merge. I'd be totally happy with that."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7:

All Time Physical Low

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fARfGKNe ... 8n88im8%3D

Kim admits that the lack of food has taken its toll on her.

"The immunity today challenge today..."

(cut)

"That was one of those things I had no idea how I would do at. Kind of hard."

(cut)

"I think when we got back to camp, for me, I know it was the very first moment when I was like, oh my gosh, I have never been this weak, or fatigued, or dizzy. You know it's gonna be hard when you're coming out here, but this was the first day I was like, I can really feel this. I don't even think I can stand up. We haven't had any food in the last couple days and I think it's getting long. I really think that's what it was."

(cut)

"I think today I'm thinking, take a step back and let some other people have their opinions come out really strong, and vote how the majority wants to vote. I really like Jonas, really like his food, but as I think about Jonas teaming back up with Troy and Jay, he's such a likeable guy, and I think that builds that guy's alliance that's not happening right now, but could happen in the future. I'd like to see Jonas go, he's a threat in the sense that the guys trust him and he's a normal guy they would enjoy if they need to bond back together. I can't see them doing that as much with Tarzan or Leif."

(cut)

"To come back and be at our all time low physically, weak, have no food, it's a very raw moment where you realize that is what Jonas brings to the tribe. He goes out, catches, comes back and prepares great food. That's going to be a huge loss, particularly on just day 20."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8 - 2 filmiki:

Coolest Reward Ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIJLKi9K ... SNZXO4k%3D

Kim explains why she loves the 7UP Oasis.

"This is the coolest reward I've ever seen on Survivor, by far."

(cut)

"Because there's so much to eat, and I'm laying on a comfortable lounge chair, I feel clean for the first time in 21 days, and I'm stuffed, and it's amazing, and everything tastes fantastic."

(cut)

"I've been watching the show as long as I can remember, and I never truly understood what people felt like on it. To truly be that hungry, and that dirty - I've been sleeping in the dirt for 21 nights - and feel clean and have a towel and pillows and good food and things to drink, it's unbelievable. It's almost emotional."

(cut)

"Different things happen to different people's hair. What's happening to my hair is absolutely disgusting. It is so oily and nasty and I can't get my fingers through it. (laughs) Hopefully this will help a little bit, and get me going again."

(cut)

"To have been drinking dirty water in a nasty cast iron skillet, to having a really nice bottle of 7 Up, is unbelievable."

A Little Strategic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lznZfYWs ... 5zyYJaw%3D

Kim admits that bring back the 7UP to the losers helps her alliance.

"Honestly, I didn't know how excited they'd be or not be about the 7UP, but everyone was really excited, and I think it created a really positive moment at camp, instead of 'should we tell them, should we not tell them how great the reward was.' It was really good."

(cut)

"I know how I feel when people come back to camp and they're coming back from a reward. Everybody usually tries to downplay it as they come into camp, but right now everybody's having a great time, so that doesn't seem to be going on as much."

(cut)

"I'm more than happy to share the 7UP with everybody. We got a lot of protein, and they're getting a lot of sugar. It tastes good. Honestly, most of the people I'm aligned with right now are stuck back at camp, so I'd rather they win immunity tomorrow than some of the people I went on the reward challenge with, to be honest."

(cut)

"A little strategic to want my alliance to have energy. Also, I just hate being the one person, or two people from my alliance, with a random group of people, for hours. It kind of feels funny coming back in and wondering how they're feeling and what conversations have gone on while I'm gone. I'm glad they're happy."

(cut)

"I think we can make the cooler last 3 days. I think there's 30 7Ups. When someone else goes home, they'll be 3 for everyone."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider 9:

I Know How She Feels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDOKK-Qz ... JaUfruo%3D

Kim understand why Chelsea feels bad about voting out the guys.

"This morning, on the boat, all the girls kind of convened, and talked about that definitely Troy and Jay need to go, and Chelsea was having a hard time with it."
(cut)

"We were explaining to Chelsea in the nicest way possible that Jay or Troy could go on an immunity run and we have to get rid of them as quickly as we can."

(cut)

"It doesn't really concern me that Chelsea's conscience is getting the best of her, because I feel the exact same way. With me it's the difference of letting that help me make my decisions, or drawing the line and saying, this is a game, I'm here to win a million dollars. Of course this sucks, I told this person they could stay, but they obviously can't. I think she's coming around. It's hard. It's not easy to keep separate - or it's not as easy to keep separate as I thought it would be. I understand how she feels."

(cut)

"I think Chelsea will come around. I think it's a hard concept. The shorter amount of time that's left in the game, the clearer you can see the end. I feel like we've set our plan in motion, and Troy and Jay are gonna be the hard ones for sure. They're a lot of fun to have around. Once they go, I don't think Chelsea will feel attached to anyone in particular, except me, and I hope she lets me stay. (laughs)"

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider - odcinek 10:

Made Out Like a Bandit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bBtWNC ... RIXOXU4%3D

Kim is pleased with her purchases at the auction, but wishes she had made one more.

"The show was brilliant for $40. My one mistake was the $240 peanut butter that I couldn't take two bites of before I wanted to puke my guts out. I should have hung on to that. But I'm not one for regrets. It went pretty well for me. I made out like a bandit at the auction today."

(cut)

"To me, I'll try to take what I can get while I can get it, and try to get full. I'm not trying to save $200 today, that's for sure. I'm hungry. I have to say, I did run through the moments like, well, crap, Troy has an advantage in the next immunity challenge. That's huge. Sitting here right now, if I could take that all back and have that instead of him, yes, I would. The letters thing, that's hard too. But again, I'm not gonna 20/20 that."

(cut)

"It felt awesome to take a shower. It felt weird taking it in front of everyone, but I got over that real quick as the shampoo lathered into my oily, nasty hair and scalp. It was awesome. I know it will only last 10 to 24 hours, but just to kind of feel refreshed and get some food. I think I spent my money well enough. Had I known about the advantage for the immunity challenge, I would have waited and dropped the $500 like that (snaps fingers), but I didn't, and I have energy and I'm clean, so hopefully, going into tomorrow's challenge, I'll feel strong."

I'm Mad About That

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tufSrK83 ... mXP5YWs%3D

Kim is upset that Troyzan won the immunity challenge.

"It sucks that Troy had the advantage today."

(cut)

"I'm mad about that. It was really frustrating. Going into the challenge, I knew I was gonna do well with the ropes, and I thought I could do well with the middle thing, I knew I would do well with the slingshot. I was like, at least I had the peanut butter, I have the energy, maybe my $500 paid off better than his. Definitely didn't. His was better. But maybe Troy wins that challenge no matter what. He dominated that thing. It sucked. It was really annoying."

(cut)

"I think the whole thing with Troyzan is really entertaining. When people can find a common nemesis, they bond together, and I'm loving that. The fact that everybody is against Troyzan, that's awesome for me, because everybody's like, 'I'm against Troyzan.' The minute Troyzan goes home, it's gonna be us against them, and they're not thinking about that, which is awesome. Troyzan, it is interesting. He's not a devil, but he's kind of acting crazy. I don't blame him. I think it's part of his game. He's acting like he's lost his mind, and it's kind of funny to watch."

(cut)

"We got back to camp, and we definitely...Tarzan said, 'Can I say a word?' and Trozan came forth."

(cut)

"He told Troyzan that he was acting a fool, basically, and be a good sport, be noble. Troyzan was like, this is my personality, I get fired up. Get over it. It was an interesting interaction to watch, for sure."

It Could Be Me Tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGIg-QZk ... zuZEtz8%3D

Kim is worried about what tricks Troyzan could pull at the next Tribal Council

"Going into Tribal tonight, gosh, I feel like the main thing that could go wrong is that Troy is a very convincing guy. I want this man off this frickin' island so fast I can't stand it. He's the only thing...I can see the end, and I can see my way there. Here's Troyzan, and he's all over my case, and I don't know why, but he's right, and it's frustrating. I'm trying to play it cool, but what goes on tonight is if Troy plays more than two votes, say, he convinced Tarzan and Leif, I potentially go home, or tie - which is fine, I think in a revote, I win. Or he pulls someone else. Maybe Christina gets freaked out. Maybe Alicia's plan all along was, 'Perfect, I'll go along with Tarzan and Leif and Christina and we'll take Troy out.' Who knows. There's a lot of things that can go wrong and at this point in the game it starts to feel like a crapshoot on some level, which I hate, because I felt so sure on every level. It could be me tonight."

(cut)

"It feels like it's that thing, you can taste it, you can see it. It seems like the women should have the majority, it seems like we should be smart, it seems like we should pull it out, somebody can beat Troy at some point. Then, like we talked about the other night, paranoia sets in. Too much time with crazy people like Troy around, and you get a couple of people who start weighing their options. I don't put it past myself. If I could see an advantage with Troy right now, I'd be open to it. But there is no advantage with me going with Troy."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11 - 2 filmiki:

Trying To Enjoy It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBpQaE63nx4&feature=plcp

Kim is trying her best to enjoy the reward.

"The reward today was fantastic. We got to go in a helicopter, which I had never been in before. It was awesome. You feel like you're on a magic carpet - you really feel like you're flying. We went past all these waterfalls and this beautiful gorge. Truly, for the first time since I've been here, I was able to be out of the game and just be in that helicopter with two friends. I'm trying to enjoy it and block camp out, but it's really hard."

(cut)

"The food was incredibly today. It's what I've been craving. Nothing too heavy, just meat, cheese, bread, fruit, sauces. It was incredible. I didn't want to make myself throw up, so I'm really proud of myself right now."

(cut)

"I don't take a lot of picnics back home, but I think today is the best day in the game for me. If what happened in that challenge doesn't ruin my game, this has been my favorite day out here. It's been amazing. I feel like, I don't know - it's really cool to take a moment out of the game and just look around and say, 'Wow.'

It Didn't Feel Like A Reward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSMo05A2Pcc&feature=plcp

Kim discusses the advantage of winning the reward challenge.

"The reward challenge, as amazing as it was - it was one of the coolest experiences of my life - it did not feel like a reward. It felt like worst case scenario, particularly the way the challenge went down, the way the questions were answered. I kind of got set up like everybody's best friend, and I think there were a lot of people sitting over there thinking I was about to take them on that challenge, then to piss them off, take certain people, leave this group of people to sit together how nobody wants to go to the end with me and come back to camp with that? Not a reward. I would have given it up in a heartbeat yesterday. A helicopter ride, they're amazing, but a million bucks can buy me a whole lot of helicopter rides."

(cut)

"I felt like I should pick Kat, strategically, just to not piss her off - she's that type of person, she's so fickle, she can't see the big picture, perspective, that she would literally come back and get so pissed about not going on a picnic, who knows what she would do. Then I look at Chelsea, who I adore, and would love to spend the afternoon with, and won't even make eye contact with me cause she's a first-is-last type of person, last-is-first. My heart went out, maybe for the first time in this game, I picked the person I thought deserved to go, versus the person who was very entitled and thought she deserved to go. As I'm sitting there at the reward with Alicia and Chelsea, we had some great strategic conversations, and good things happened, but coming back, I know Chelsea would have holed up at camp a whole lot better than Kat did yesterday. At the reward, I was saying, 'I'm going to enjoy this moment,' but my mind was reeling. I knew it was going to be really bad when I got back to camp, and honestly, it was worse than I thought it would be when I was walking in."

(cut)

"Kat's freaking out. She doesn't forgive me."

(cut)

"Then Troy's doing his thing, which is to get me out at all costs. It was a bad situation to come back to."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12 - 2 filmiki:

Pinch Me Experience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK8lMKG1TN0&feature=plcp

Kim's sister Beth is so proud to share her younger sister.

"The first thing I saw, and I think what I will always remember, is just seeing her. She looked super-tiny. She was standing there, I saw her face, she looked really brown, and had a huge white smile. I don't think it's something I'll ever forget, just seeing how happy she looked to see me. It's crazy, it's nuts, the whole setup, to see her there. She looked like she totally belonged and she owned the place. It was awesome. I know it's a moment I won't forget, just seeing her smile, and her face, and how happy she was to see me."

(cut)

"I know her well enough to not be surprised that she's doing this well, that she's here, all of that, but just to see her, and actually see her doing it, and see her competing, and doing so well, it's kind of unbelievable. It's an unbelievable experience. I couldn't be more proud of her. It's one of those emotional things. You know she's an awesome person, but to see her in her element is amazing. I'm so proud of her."

(cut)

"I feel like from what I know, if things continue to go her way, I think she could go to the final 3 for sure. I won't be surprised if she does. I feel nervous for her because I know how these things go, and I feel like people can always put their heads together and say, hey, that girl's awesome, let's vote her off, which they'd probably be smart to do. I won't be surprised if she goes all the way. I think she has the people around her to do that, in several different ways. I think if she played it right, she could definitely go all the way."

(cut)

"It's once in a lifetime. This is something we'll never forget, and I feel like the fact that I got to be here was very surreal. I'm grateful that I got the opportunity to be here with her and to see her kind of doing this, it all feels like a pinch-me moment. I know they'll never be anything else like it. It's been an amazing experience."

The Reason Kat Is Going Home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLt3uYCIvJI&feature=plcp

Kim explains why Kat will be voted out next.

"It was intense. Honestly, during the challenge today, it was hard, but I just imagined I was in my mom and dad's backyard, having coffee with my mom, watching my nieces play. I just totally checked out."

(cut)

"When it got down to Kat and I, there were no deals, per se. I think she just kept saying, 'Let me win one, I want to win one.' It was funny, she was genuinely mad at me when I won."

(cut)

"When I went in for the high-five with Kat after the challenge was over, she was having none of it. Again, it's a different type of competing. If I lose, I'm all, 'Hey, good try.' There was something in Kat today that she couldn't even do that. She was very upset to have lost. She really wanted to win today."

(cut)

"I think Kat's reaction today, and that quirk in her personality where she gets so upset and gets mad and gets in fights, I don't think that's why Kat's going home tonight. I think that's been to Kat's benefit in this game. I think it's been the thing which made her seem a little quirky, a little off, made people think, 'Why's she so selfish, why does she think she deserves everything?' I think the reason Kat is going home tonight is because Kat has become kind of loveable, and people feel endeared to Kat, in a very quirky way. She has kind of been a coattail-rider, and at the end of the day, if the jury is bitter and pissed, I think Kat wins the million dollars, because they've kind of come to love her."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13 - 3 filmiki:

New Level of Intensity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-xL2koSEJ0&feature=plcp

With only six people left in the game, Kim explains how it is getting more intense.

"Tonight, at Tribal Council, Kat went home. Major blindside. She was really upset."

(cut)

"Tonight I think kind of begins a different stage of the game. I can feel it in a really intense way, and I have a feeling the other girls can too. Until now we've all been trying to pretend to be this big happy family, but when you're sitting here tonight with 6 people left in the game, one of them being Tarzan, and 5 women, and we're all wondering who's with who and who's next. I think these next 5 days are going to be absolutely crazy. It's going to be a whole new level of intensity."

(cut)

"The jury does become everything, and it's interesting. That's the fascinating thing about the game to me, sitting here at this point. I think I did a good job of creating relationships with people and building trust with people, and that they actually liked me as a person - the problem is I've totally screwed over most of the jury. So it's gonna be really interesting to see just how angry they are."

(cut)

"The whole thing with the jury being angry, or are they gonna be wise and mature and pick me because I played the best game - I don't know. Our jury looks really mad to me right now (laughs), and when I sit through Tribal, they kinda scare the crap out of me. Tonight, Troy was giving me a look like I genuinely feel he wants to kill me. I kind of get that vibe from everyone."

(cut)

"It's gonna be a matter of whether they're gonna sit there and say, 'You played the best game,' or, 'We hate you.'"

An Amazing Surprise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geBRDffP3XU&feature=plcp

Kim explains why the yacht reward was her favorite.

"The boat was amazing. That was a day I will never forget, truly. That reward was so much fun, and it was great to share it with those girls, girls I like spending time with. The boat was incredible. The crew was so much fun. They were so cute. They waited on us hand and foot. They made it a blast. The food was amazing. By far the best food I've had since I've been out here. Everything tasted like really good food. Being comfortable, being clean - I felt like a kid yesterday. That's what I kept saying. I felt taken care of. That feeling of I can just curl up in a ball and eat cake, and no one can tell me I can't. It was amazing. It was my favorite reward by far. I was really surprised to be there. That's part of it. I didn't think I was going yesterday, so I was prepared to go back to camp. It was icing on the cake to actually go and feel like it didn't hurt my game again."

(cut)

"I was surprised when Chelsea picked me. We did have a conversation before we left camp where I told her Christina came back and told her everything she said at treemail. She was like, screw Christina, I'm not taking her on reward. When she said Sabrina, I was like, I have a 50/50 shot here. I was thrilled to go. I was feeling really weak too. I know I've eaten every couple of days, but I was definitely feeling fatigued yesterday, so it was huge for me to go. I would love to win immunity. It only helps to go and eat. I was thrilled. It was a pleasant surprise. Pleasant is not the word - it was an amazing surprise."

I'm in a Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JMQejs3GjA&feature=plcp

Kim describes her experience on the yacht reward.

"This reward is sick. Since we got here, I have been jokingly calling myself the reward whore, since I've been on the last 3 rewards. This one tops all of them. I cannot remember ever feeling so relaxed or pampered. I kind of feel like a big deal out here, because of my white pajamas. I feel like I'm in a dream, because it's so heavenly and peaceful and we have food and we're clean. Then I look over and see Chelsea and Sabrina in their white pajamas. It's overwhelming. I'm really happy."

(cut)

"It was unbelievable to take a shower. I did have my $40 shower at the auction, but this one was much better, because it had conditioner, which I needed for my 4-foot long hair."

(cut)

"I've never been on a sailboat, and I have a hard time imagining most sailboats are this amazing. This would be hard to top."

(cut0

"I cannot be more grateful that I was chosen to come on this reward. I feel like I'm gonna be thanking Chelsea for the rest of my life for today. It's been incredible."

(cut)

"I think the coolest thing since stepping on this boat has been feeling like a human again. You kind of start to feel an animal, peeing out in the woods, sleeping in the dirt. To come on board and take a shower and have champagne and appetizers, it's like, oh yeah, I'm a person. It feels really good."

(cut)

"I got to see myself in the mirror today. Kind of scary. My eyebrows are a little more out of control than I imagined. When you look down at yourself, your body, it looks thinner. I knew I'd lost weight, but to see myself in a mirror, wow. I'm looking pretty scary."

(cut)

"I'm on a boat with a staff on board; can't believe it. We had appetizers earlier that were incredible. She says the best is yet to come. I believe her, because I can smell it. It's awesome.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor