Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 11 - 2 filmiki:

I'm Not Going To Eat It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egtd9faQLiA&feature=plcp

Tarzan vows not to eat his new friend.

"We encountered the pig last night, and there was a bit of hysteria about how everyone tried to chase the pig, and at first were very enthusiastic about killing it and eating it. I harbored no such feelings. I felt sorry for the pig. I sat back and sat in our hut, and people chased it."

(cut)

"Then the joyousness and the frantic behavior simmered to, 'We'll look at it tomorrow morning.' In the morning..."

(cut)

"I started befriending the pig to where I could pet it. Now I definitely don't wanna kill it. I'd rather just starve a bit longer. The game is over in about 10 days."

(cut)

"Besides that, the pig's already looked at me, begging for mercy. So now, I'm not gonna eat it."

I Beat Troyzan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rfaK1o0R8c&feature=plcp

Tarzan is proud to have beaten Troyzan in the immunity challenge.

"I beat Troyzan today. I'm fairly good at the ring toss thing, I think. I wasn't so good at the splat. I splatted, and then had to crawl on my hands and knees to get to the second part of the challenge, the ring toss. I just beat him by a hair. I was totally on the verge of cataplexing, complete collapse, before I even played the game. I only did it because I knew if somebody didn't beat him, he'd be a threat for the last three. I gathered enough energy to beat him."

(cut)

"I kind of lost enthusiasm once I beat him, and kind of played a lazy game with Kim."

(cut)

"I was totally fatigued. It took everything I had to do him, and by the second round, flopping on the slide for the second time, I was really wiped out. I thought I'd just take my aim shots, and she still had a lot of energy, and shooting faster than I was. I might have gotten her if she was a little slower. I did wipe out. I didn't even want to come today, I was so tired."

(cut)

"It's not an important win for Kim to have immunity today, because she's basically gotta slide within, or very close, to the top 3. It didn't mean much. The real significance was that Troyzan didn't get immunity. That means if the girls play their cards right, they should be able to get rid of him. He's the greatest threat to them. Of course, I'm aware, I dare not present as too much of a threat to them. The smart thing for me to do is just be under the...

(cut)

"Just be under the radar."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11:

I'm Not That Upset

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWDp77DFhs&feature=plcp

Tarzan understands why Kat might not have picked him to go to the reward.

"Kat played a game where, as soon as I saw what the game was, I said, my God, only skinny people can win this thing."

(cut)

"So then Kat won. One would think either Kat or another skinny person would win. So she won. The tragedy is, everybody is so emotional about seeing the people they love most and are there, they're right next to them, they're sharing touches and kisses. The emotion in the eye. The reality is, if you don't get picked to go on a trip with your loved one, you're gonna be angry at the person that did it. Kat, she's only 22 years old, and she picked some people that she has an allegiance with already - or she thinks she does - and some young people she thought would be more fun than someone like an old man and an old woman, or even Christina and her father, who has a kidney transplant. She picked people who had eaten, she didn't pick people who hadn't eaten. She didn't think about anything but having a good old time like a little college girl oughta have. You have to forgive her that. I pretty much thought it was over when Kat won as far as my wife and I's chances of being together for a few hours. But we're old people, we're mature, we'll be together in another 8 days."

(cut)

"She hasn't experienced enough life to really get a hint about how some of these people feel and how they need to be with their loved ones. I'm not upset with her."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12 - 5 filmików:

I'm not a cross dresser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y7PR4dkh98&feature=plcp

brak transkrypcji

Secret Scene Tarzan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIp5dE_9iRw&feature=plcp

Tarzan discusses noses with the women of Tikiano.

(day 36)

Sabrina: You've done nose jobs before?

Tarzan: Hell yeah. A male angle is 90. A female angle is 100-110.

Sabrina: I didn't know that.

Tarzan: I know, that's because I'm a plastic surgeon.

Sabrina: Is that the (air quotes) perfect nose (air quotes)

Tarzan: No. That's the ideal feminine nose.

Kim: What is my angle?

Tarzan: Turn sideways. Oh wow. She's 110.

Kim: Cause mine goes, like, down.

Tarzan: You're 110.

Kim (solo): There's a weird part of me that thinks Tarzan may be brilliant at what he does. There's this thing that's really endearing about Tarzan that everybody is starting to like.

Tarzan (to Sabrina): You don't have too broad a nose. You have one little dip right below your bone. Take your hand and go like this.

Sabrina: This came from a soccer injury.

Tarzan: The part that moves is cartilage. The part that doesn't is bone. Right there you have a dip. I'd put a little grap (?) there.

Sabrina: But this reminds me of my soccer days.

Tarzan: I wouldn't make you look like Michael Jackson.

Tarzan (solo): My whole life has been centered on improving women's lot in life by their physical appearance, because I'm a plastic surgeon. I'm used to women, and their voice is mellifluous to me. It's nectar to my ear. It's really a pleasant thing. I have no trouble whatsoever living within the domain of femininity.

Tarzan (to Kim): Right now, your eyes are real good. I think you're gonna get fat pads early, though.

Sabrina: Fat pads? What are fat pads?

Kim: That's terrible. I've always dreaded getting those fat pads.

Tarzan: They can get removed real easy.

Tarzan (solo): I'm kind of honored that I'm the last guy standing with these females, which confirms that I know females fairly well. (laughs)

No Pity On Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5wQz-NBW4&feature=plcp

Tarzan was unsuccessful on getting the women to take him on the reward.

"We had a challenge today for food, and the challenge - if you won, it meant you got to have an evening on a yacht with food and liquer, and you got to clean up, take a shower perhaps, clean your hair, get your clothes clean, and sleep in a nice bed overnight before you had to come back to our hut. All of us are in the stage of starving and sleeplessness. Out of pity for myself - I've only won one of those challenges where you get to eat food, real food, and that was about 15 days ago. I knew the girls would have no pity for me if I lost this challenge, which I did. They didn't have any pity for me. The girl who won was Chelsea, and she chose a girl that's basically had meals 3 times in a row, Kim. Then she took in Sabrina. Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina are now possibly on a yacht, taking a shower, and privileged to eat a bunch of food tonight, which will make them way stronger in the challenges to come over the next couple of days."

Looking Pretty Buff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeM1uRUdu88&feature=plcp

Tarzan discusses his weight loss.

"Actually, I'm probably looking pretty buff right about now, getting some cuts. I've probably lost about 30 pounds. Physiologically, I'm surprisingly good. Of all the people here, I was the biggest, and I'm the one who's only won one food challenge in the 35 days we've been here. Everybody else has had 2-3 or 4 of those food challenges. Ironically, the biggest guy, who needs the most energy, is the one who has the least amount of energy - me. Physiologically, especially in the morning - in the morning I have energy - but by the time we go to challenges, that little span of 3-4 hours is over - I'm totally wiped out for the rest of the day. That's how it's been the last few days. But I came here to lose a lot of weight. My wish has been granted. I believe it's God's desire to fail at everything so I don't get any extra food. (laughs)"

Tarzan the Day After

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBTyI48W_-o&feature=plcp

Tarzan reflects on his time in the game the day after he is voted out of Survivor: One World.

"It met the adventuresome, romantic expectations that I hoped for, and I expect when I remember it once I recover from starvation, it will be a joyous memory that will be far worth the privilege of having been sent here by God and those who produce this game, to have lived it. It's been a happy experience for me. It's been a fairy tale ending to something I had no idea how it would end."

(cut)

"I tried not to be too good at the games - although, to be honest, I would have lost all of them anyway, so that wasn't very hard. I tried not to be too smart. I'm a very alpha male, or at least in my youth I was. As a 64 year old I'm still an alpha male. But when I saw all those women there - and 98% of my practice was female - I realized a number of these girls have taken to the masculine. They have characterized their personalities in a masculine fashion that has occurred over the last 30 years. I knew the smart way to last with them was to be a bit more beta. I tried to be beta through most of it. Do the things that are charming to females, so that they let me last. It worked in the sense that I was the last man standing. In fact, I lasted one more Tribal Council than I thought I would, because at one point it was 7 women to 1 male. They only needed a couple girls to vote me out, yet they voted out Kat instead of me. Finally, they began to think, wait, this guy may be so smart, he's gotta way to get to #1, let's kick him out. So at 6, they kicked me out. I actually expected to go after Jonas, but I'm very proud, if you don't mind me saying so, to be clever enough to be the last man standing, and one woman went before me. Then I got a little greedy, (laughs), and I thought, hmm, maybe I can get to the top 3, even if there are 6 women. I was wrong. They were too bright and clever. They kicked me out, as rightly so."

(cut)

"64 years old. Last man standing. Not the biggest, not the toughest, but smart enough to be the last man standing."

(cut)

"I learned, amazingly - when I'm in society, at 5 o'clock, if I haven't eaten dinner, I'm hungry, I'm starving, I need to eat something. But when you're in that environment of high social, physical competition, no hunger. No sleep, no sweat. Well, as a surgeon, I felt sleepy after a case, but gosh, for days I'd go without one or two hours sleep, and it was really not part of my cognizance. 24/7 - what do I do next to fake these people out? What do I do next? What do I say? What do I not say? How do I go one step further? How can I make it to not being first? How can I make it etc. etc. 24/7, thinking how to survive beyond a certain point. What am I gonna say? What am I gonna do? How am I gonna fill my time? Hoping to God I lose this weight. Every time I lost a challenge, I thought it was a message from God. 'You're too fat, Tarzan. You need to lose a little more weight.' At least that's what I said."

(cut)

I've still got it. I could have lasted 39 days with no food, and almost no sleep. I could've survived. The part of the island I was dumped on - no bananas, no breadfruit, no papaya, just coconut. I don't like fish - uh-oh - I don't like crabs - uh oh - I ain't gonna eat no snails - uh oh. And rice - uh-oh, we don't have any rice for the next three days, we're out of it. We were eating a total less fourth a cup of rice if you consider we're all dividing it, less than a fourth a cup of rice for days and days and days. So...I'm 64, but I'm still a real man."

(cut)

"This could well be the adventure of a lifetime for me. A good way to go out before I die, which will be around 100 years old, I guess. I don't know."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”