Sabrina Thompson

Awatar użytkownika
MD
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: MD »

Wtrące swoje 3 grosze.

Zacznijmy od tego, że cirie poświęca swój czas, by przetłumaczyć chyba 18 tych takich, więc czepianie się tak istotnych rzeczy jak ta, jest myśle wskazane, wgl jak on mógł! Ukrzyżować, ukamieniować, spalić na stosie! On nie jest człowiekiem nie może się mylić.

A tak żeby było na temat, to Sabrine rozumiem bo mnie też wkurzają ludzi którzy wchodzą do wind tudzież środków komunikacji zanim reszta wyjdzie, ale III WS chyba z tego powodu nie będzie, czy będzie?

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 1:

My Strength Is My Weakness

Sabrina is worried that her social skills could both help and hurt her in the game.

"My name is Sabrina Thompson. Most people call me Sab. I'm 33. I live in Brooklyn, New York. By day, I'm a high school teacher in one of the roughest neighborhoods in Brooklyn. I'm also a jewelry designer."

(cut)

"Being a teacher in Brownsville, which is probably one of the roughest parts of Brooklyn, is insane. I literally jump off the train, I'm dodging pitbulls, I'm stepping over syringes, Cripps on the side, Bloods on the side. I hold my breath until I make it through the school doors. The school has its pros and cons. The kids are really good at heart, it's just the environment is absolutely crazy. You gotta take off the makeup, put the hair in a ponytail, and you go in on a mission."

(cut)

"Ever since I was this tall, at the age of 6, I started off running track. Not leisurely, but real professional, blaze around the track. (?) was my coach. We traveled around the country. I absolutely loved it. From 6 to 21, all the way to college, I ran track. I was able to get 51 full track and field scholarship offers from Division 1 schools. It was great, it was wonderful. However, the college experience is much different than the high school experience. It is work. For people who think college athletics isn't work, it's hard work. Thinking back on those moments where you're just vomiting, bending over, you think your lungs are about to be detached from your body, those moments prepare you for a larger than life moment like this, where you know it will be hard physically, mentally, emotionally. If all that prepared me for this, then so be it, it's worth the show at a million dollars."

(cut)

"My strength is also a weakness. I'm a great socializer. I'm the person who gets everybody together and says, 'OK, do this.' It's gonna be an authentic stroking of their ego, to win their loyalty, and then that's when you go in for the kill. Also, you have to know when to pull it back, because sometimes I talk too much and get too opinionated. Then you don't want to rub people the wrong way. But what you see is what you get with me, so for me to master the art of lying and being cunning, that's going to be the most difficult thing for me. But when money's on the line, you gotta do what you gotta do."

(cut)

"Three and a half weeks ago, I found out I was going to be on the cast of Survivor. However, about two weeks prior to that, I got a letter from our mayor of New York City, and education chancellor saying that due to budget cuts, X amounts of teachers and police officers are going to be laid off. I"m just like, of all the professions, cops and teachers, really? I didn't stress out, but I was like, 'Lord, what am I going to do?' And 2 weeks later, I get an e-mail from Survivor, out of the blue. That was really wild. It couldn't be better where I literally have the summers off anyhow. This might be a very, very long summer. If I can end it with a check for a million dollars, it might be a dream come true."

(cut)

"It's outwit, outplay, outlast. My thing is it's not a spring - that's what I have to keep reminding myself - it's a marathon. I'm going to take it day by day, get to know everyone. People like to feel validated. Once you feel like you're kind of close to them, you gain their trust. For me, the socializing part is going to be my #1 thing. #2 is you really have to kick ass during challenges, show why you should stay on this tribe. Once you get to the merge, it's a whole different ballgame."

(cut)

"One thing only a few people know is that I am a total germophobe. I wasn't always like this, but when I moved to New York 10 years - and I love, love, love New York, but it has it's cons, too. I do not touch subway poles. I don't do it. I prefer not to shake people's hands because you don't know what people have done with it. I'm one where if I'm in a bathroom with you and you're a total stranger, and I see you walk out without washing your hands, I'm like, 'Miss, you're really gonna walk out without washing your hands?' I'm one of those people. Hate me or love me, it may save me from getting massive hepatitis . So, yeah. Drinking behind people. God knows if there's a challenge where I have to drink behind somebody, I'll just have to suck it up. I'll never let them know I'm a germophobe. Just drinking behind somebody, that's gonna kill me. But yeah, I'll be OK, it's mind over matter. It's only for 39 days."

(cut)

"I'm here to win, and I'm not gonna quit. I'm not a quitter."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2 - 2 filmiki:

Drama Queen Colton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_5Ob2Y5 ... BzqEZCy7yQ

Sabrina is getting tired of Colton hanging out with her tribe.

"If I could snatch Colton from the other tribe and bring him to Tribal Council tonight, first of all, it will be one for the record books. I'm sure he would just light it up. He would probably love it over there. But he would have to go, probably."

(cut)

"Oh God, he is such a drama queen. Drama Queen Colton. He is 20, and I understand he may need some coddling and nurturing - we're just not out here for this. We're not out here for this at all. He comes over because he knows we will entertain him; the men probably just shoo him off. He will go wherever there's attention. We're not disciplined enough as a tribe to shoo him off in the first five minutes. If I keep doing it, I'm gonna cause bad blood - I don't know if I may need his vote later on. If we split it up - 'Hey, next time he comes over, you get rid of him,' 'Hey, next time he comes over, you get rid of him.' But people don't wanna step up to the plate. So I'm always saying, 'Hey, we've got a girl meeting in 10 minutes, you gotta go, Colton.'"

(cut)

"The thing is, I honestly don't like to be seen talking to people out in the public all the time. He always seems to find me and hems me up. 'Oh Sabrina, thank you for doing this,' or, 'What do you think about this,' or, 'I need your advice on this.' Even if people don't know the content of our conversations, on the outside looking in, it looks like we are the best of buddies. If people hate him over at his tribe, and eventually we get to some chance where we are switching up the teams, they're gonna think I'm with him, to the point where I'm taking him all the way to the top 3. That's not even the case. Colton is just an infectious disease right now. We think we have a cure for him, but we're not really implementing it at all."

Never Been On A Losing Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUrZ7uRw ... m-umfKdl_D

Sabrina is worried that her tribe lacks competitive spirit.

"I have never in my life been on a losing team, ever. That includes Little League. I can't process this. The only thing I can come up with is I can tell some of the women - most of the women - are athletic. I don't know if they have the rah-rah fight. We need to get the fighting dog back - I don't even think it was there. You can have great athletes and not have that inner drive, and nothing gets done. We can have a sisterly, girly moment the night before, and we seem a little bit more intact, but we still have to have that fire. I don't know. I don't know if the competitive spirit is overlooked in this tribe. Especially in today's challenge, because to me that was really set up for women. It was balance, and we're not physically bigger than men. I kind of said, this might be a tedious challenge, but we're gonna have this in the bag. No. I couldn't really see all the way, I could hear the men popping us off, one by one. I was like, this is going to be a long night."

(cut)

"People started panicking and they started getting flustered. I was like, no. Thank God Monica stepped up and was like, 'Just grip me here (breasts), and just move me over.' That worked, but we strategized too late in the game, and by that time, the men had like 6 people on their platform. Time was not on our side, communication was not on our side; I even wonder if some of the people on our tribe are not on our side."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

Win & Crazy Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VquomV3 ... rlyO96BKrv

Sabrina is proud of her tribe, but bothered by the rain.

"I am feeling so good despite this crazy rain out here. We got our first win today. We knew we could do it, it was just a matter of when, and patience. I prayed a lot last night for endurance through this ridiculous rain, and today, we started off really good, and all the sudden, I said, 'I think we can sweep them.'"

(cut)

"To beat them by a little is one thing; to blow them out is another thing. It kills a man's ego. I love it."

(cut)

"When we got back to camp, we were definitely happy, and we wanted to celebrate, but it's raining - let's keep it real. We can't just blow in happy over a challenge; we have time for that later on. We have no fire. Last night the water wiped out everything. The rain wiped out the shelter, the fire. Our bedding is horrible. We know there are more challenges, and we're gonna suck in those challenges if we don't have the basics. So we are just trying to get the fire down right now, because earlier this morning we had to go over to the guys' fire. They were very generous, but we don't want to have to do that. We want to cover our own needs first."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4 - 2 filmiki:

Jonas And The Net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueB5meBg ... KkcUHq4%3D

Sabrina reveals why the women didn't accept Jonas' request to use their net.

"Earlier today, Jonas and Troy came over and they're still salivating over our lovely boat that's sitting in the ocean - we kind of use it, we don't use it a lot. Jonas said, look, I am a chef in Honolulu and I know all about 200 different types of fish, and blah blah blah. If you guys let us use your net, and possibly your boat, I can go out and get you 200 fish. I'm thinking, 'Oh really?' I kind of perked up. I'm like, 50 fish, that's enough where everybody can have 3 fish each in both tribes."

(cut)

"Jonas, he doesn't have a suave way about asking things. As soon as he thought we were leaning towards no, he was, (speeds her words), 'That's OK, we just wanted to ask, we're eating fine anyhow.' No. If you were eating fine anyhow you wouldn't have come over with this proposition. People don't like his tone, or how he comes over. If he would just shut up and let Troy talk...we all pretty much like Troy, so we might have a deal. It's his ego, and I don't know if it's his culture or his personality, very stoic, doesn't really smile. That doesn't get you far out here. You gotta learn how to turn that on and off out here. He hasn't mastered that at all."

Make Shift Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH9GlYY6 ... LWMMbMk%3D

Sabrina compares her Salani tribe to a real family.

"This is a rare opportunity. Nowhere else in the world I can even think of, 9 women coming together, different ages, different races, different ethnicities, with all different stories. We have a general respect for each other - some more than others - but it's beautiful. No one can just get up and walk off the island, no one can get up and quit during a competition - not unless they want their ass beat. It's a lovely thing. One person's in pain, we'll pick her up. One person's crying, we'll go over and cry with her. To know that we're not alone out here is really medicine for everyone out here."

(cut)

"If anything I'm learning aside from how to be even more competitive and kind of reading people out here, you have to learn from people, whether you like them or not. Everything is a learning experience. You take the good with the bad. I will forever remember these people on this island. They are like a small little family. You don't get to choose who your family is. You don't get your choose your castmates out here. Your family members, you're gonna fight with them, and fuss with them, but you're also gonna bond with them in the moments that need bonding. It is like a makeshift family out here that's been hazed like a sorority, I would say. We're getting through it together."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 5:

It's Heaven Over Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrFxTBu9 ... RIXOXU4%3D

Sabrina reveals the advantages of her new Salani tribe.

"I've been dealing with estrogen for a LONG time. It's only 12 days, but 12 days can be a long time with a bunch of women. Then, here comes 3 men, all testosterone, but they're real laid-back. They're responsible - right now we're getting things together at our camp. There's no beef. There's no underlying tension. It seems like the rah rah, the fire we were talking about that we lacked on the women's tribe, we automatically got it with this new merge. Jeff really threw us for one today, but at least all the cards fell in our corner."

(cut)

"Talk about a sugar rush! Peanut butter and jelly, that was the best thing I've had in years. We just took it. No one was arguing over who had the biggest piece of bread. It was serene and peaceful. If we work together, we can keep winning rewards, we can no longer see Tribal Council, and Jeffdor at night. This can be a really good thing. We thought it was absolutely insane what happened with the guys giving us the idol the other night, but this game, you never know what can happen."

(cut)

"We just switched tribes, and it was just - I hate to use luck, but it was really a blessing. My spirit was on the verge of going down, because the girls really didn't have the - not all the girls - some of the girls didn't have the rah-rah-rah. To have 4 of the girls in the 5 alliance that we had in the previous girls' camp, on the new tribe, priceless. We are already outnumbering the guys over here. But I'm not gonna think that far in advance. It's heaven over here already."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 6 - 2 filmiki:

We Know What Winning Feels Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK5Hcd9H ... LWMMbMk%3D

Sabrina is proud of Salani for winning the ice cream reward challenge.

"Got treemail today, and it was reminiscent of when we were kids, something you could do in your backyard. We thought dodgeball, or kickball, or hide and go seek. It was something much cooler than that. We got there and we had to bounce a coconut off of a trampoline, into a target. I suck. My aim sucks bad, I told 'em that, so they said just sit down. It's all good, I was a cheerleader for today, and they got it done. No complaints from me."

(cut)

"The reward was an all you can eat ice cream buffet, on a little private island. There was nothing I could to do to help them to win, but I believed in my team, and when Troyzan hit the last one, my stomach started bloating already. I feel like I'm two months pregnant right now. I'm an ice cream mom. Ask me two hours from now - I'm lactose intolerant - how that feels, who knows, I don't care. Just to get away from camp, to break the monotony of everyday, getting wood and fire and water and all that crap. It just reenergized us, and we know what winning feels like and reward feels like. We want to keep doing it."

We Don't Know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMIobWhS ... igjkhnc%3D

Sabrina is nervous about going to Tribal Council.

"We got treemail. We were waiting for it all day long, finally came. It said, 'Keeping on the fight. You haven't won, you haven't lost. You're going to Tribal tonight.' I was like, oh my God. Kind of had an inclination it was coming this late in the game. We might have a later challenge, then go to Tribal, but both tribes going to Tribal Council tonight...either two people can go home from each tribe, but it would really throw off the numbers, or if it's one world, we're coming together as one and voting off the biggest threat. Still, that wouldn't really make sense, because it defeats the purpose of having a team. Then again, it's one world. We're trying to figure out what the hell is going on. No one knows. We're throwing out different scenarios. At the end of the day, no one is safe, and that's what makes it really scary."

(cut)

"We could be switching again, we could be coming to one island again, which I would absolutely hate; I love my new Salani tribe now. We just don't know. If no one goes home, then the only feasible thing I would see them doing is doing another mixup, and having different scenarios of teams. That would really screw up everything, so we don't know, at all."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7:

I Surprised Myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T44lnml8 ... zuZEtz8%3D

Sabrina is happy with her performance in the immunity challenge.

"I did surprisingly well in the challenge with the balance. I've seen it before in another season, and I said, 'Here we go.' The first ball, I'm surprised I lasted the first round. The second ball. Third round. Then I kind of looked in my peripheral and thought, 'OK, I'm lasting here.' My balls were OK, and all the sudden I lost footing, and out of nowhere, I kind of just tumbled. But I actually surprised myself, so if we have more balance challenges, it did raise my confidence level."

(cut)

"It was fun. It really helped clear my mind away from the foolishness back at camp. So it was good."

(cut)

"I don't think there's anyone on this island that hates or dislikes Troy. The whole backstory, it took 11 years for him to get here. We all genuinely love him. It was good he won the first challenge. We don't want to keep seeing him win, or else he's gonna have to get off the island pretty soon, but I thought it was very, very special. I don't think it took away from anyone here."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8 - 3 filmiki:

Can't Get Any Better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CByJJA5X ... 8n88im8%3D

Sabrina is so happy she won the reward.

"Actually, I don't even feel like I'm in the rain right now. It's a great reward, the best reward I've seen in any season. To know I'm part of the reward, my belly's full, I'm in a relaxed, spa-like environment, I'm around people who don't get on my nerves - can't get any better."

(cut)

"This is day 21, without any shampoo, no toothbrush, no toiletries, nothing. Our hair has been salty from the saltwater. To get fresh water...my hair is now curling back up, it usually doesn't do that in the saltwater. I'm just feeling cleaned up. The amount of dirt that just came off me should be a sin. I'm thankful to have fresh water to dip into. Something I didn't expect today. They told us they were gonna have food. This is a bonus."

They Were So Mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPYXFm-v ... pFwrYbg%3D

Sabrina admits that the other tribe was angry to have lost the reward.

"When we got to the challenge today, we saw that the reward was 7 Up, and he let us taste a sip of it. It was heaven. We've been drinking nasty water for 21 days, and to get that, it was tempting us for the real reward at the end of the challenge."

(cut)

"Today we were playing for hamburgers, hot dogs, steaks, and a 7 Up Oasis, off the camp, and all the 7 Up you can drink for the entire afternoon. We heard that and we just had to kick it into another gear."

(cut)

"We did. We went in and we had a lot of teamwork involved, and we communicated."

(cut)

"The team consisted of me, Mike, Christina, Kim, and Leif. When I saw what we had compared to the other group, they outmanned us when it came to manpower. We said, you know what, it's gonna come down to this puzzle, not who's gonna get off the slide first and get the pieces. We took our time, communicated, and got the puzzle. We were cheering, and they were pissed. (laughs) The other team was so pissed because they had the manpower. Everyone wants to eat. Kat's face was pissed. I felt bad for Jay and Troyzan. They couldn't even look at us, they were so mad."

(cut)

"When you have a victory that's somewhat unexpected, and we did it all together, everybody carried their weight. We went in - I didn't think we were gonna lose, but I knew it was gonna be an uphill battle. To come out on top - it took us a while to get there, but to know we won, I don't care how we won, we didn't cheat and we did it fair, we used teamwork and we got it done."

Don't Want a Jerk To Win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQwHcFWU ... B74x3xM%3D

Sabrina reveals her thoughts on the final three.

"I don't know if this is a dumb move by me, or what, but we both agreed it should be 3 women sitting at the final. As much as we don't want to dwell on that, it's going to come up sooner than we know. I never wanted to sit beside Kim. She's America's Sweetheart, out here on the island, but I was looking around yesterday, at who are my sure votes on the jury. It was a little more than I thought. If we were sitting next to each other, we'd obviously have to sit next to someone who could break up both of our votes a little bit. It would be very close. I think we're thinking alike. We don't want a jerk to win a million dollars. We want nice, cool people who played the game and are competitive. At least our chances would be a little bit higher, but it would be a big risk if I orchestrated to get Kim out, or kick Kim out, because she's that likeable. I don't know. For the first time I saw myself maybe sitting next to her, with someone else. I don't know if it's a dumb move or what. It's a possibility."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9 - 3 filmiki:

Coconut Crab Bisque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGaMTweW ... SNZXO4k%3D

Sabrina is so hungry that she's eating foods that aggravate her allergies.

(eating from a coconut shell throughout this)

"The food is not barbecued food. It's definitely not steak and hot dogs, but you know what? I'm grateful for this. It's like a coconut crab bisque. I'm saying a prayer, because my ass is allergic to crab, and I just have to eat, so...my throat's not gonna close up, but I may break out in a rash later. It's just what I have to go through out here. I don't care."

(cut)

"The food we prepared today eases a little bit of the pain, but they get a boat ride to a private island, with a barbecue. I'm sure they have some kind of Samoan pig there, with steaks, and beer, and you name it. They're gonna come back looking like they're two months pregnant, I'm sure."

(cut)

"So yeah, I'm a little jealous. Not a lot, but a little."

(cut)

"How we know how to make this bisque is that a fellow named Jonas that we kicked out a few Tribal Councils ago, we really picked his brain, because we knew he was going."

(cut)

"We picked his brain. Got the recipe. We're enjoying it. And it's actually better."

That Was His Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klas1GCq ... 8plT1kA%3D

Sabrina is amazed at how well Tarzan did in the DIY reward challenge.

"The game required us to go in the bag, grab a colored rock, and whoever had your color was on your team. It was me, Chelsea, Kim, Leif, and Christina. I always like to have a couple guys on the team. I looked and I saw Leif, I said, OK. I don't know if this game requires a lot of athleticism."

(cut)

"The person I thought was gonna do the worst was actually the only one who scored for us, which was Christina. This game showed me never to underestimate anyone at all. I was pretty satisfied with my team. I just wish we could have had a guy out there, the guy being Tarzan. He was flipping that thing like he did it at an old retirement home, like he'd been doing it forever. To me, whoever got the same colored rock Tarzan got was gonna be eating today. It's kind of like Tarzan's game, not anyone else's game today."

(cut)

"The entire time we've been out playing this game, Tarzan has sucked at every single last challenge. I don't care if it's jumping, climbing, puzzle-making, puzzle-solving. This was his game. I never would have predicted that. It was refreshing to see that he was not only slightly better, but slaughtered all of us in this game. Who would have thunk that being on a team with Tarzan was the key factor. But it was."

(cut)

"This game, there's not one particular formula to it. You kind of have to play the hand you're dealt. You can't rearrange the rocks in the bag. Whatever team you had, you had to roll with it. I'm pretty sure if Tarzan had picked the same color as me, I would have been like, 'Oh my God,' (mock disgust), but I would have been cheering at the end. You can't go in with a preconceived notion of who you think is gonna win and who you think is gonna be a loser."

No Food Worth a Million

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDpg6S6 ... pFwrYbg%3D

Sabrina explains why Jay took a big risk when he quit the immunity challenge for food.

"Today's challenge was so much fun, it was the classic Survivor challenge where you stand up as long as you can, holding up your hand, and if the water falls on you, you're out. I went ahead and took an L at the very beginning, because I knew I'm pretty safe, and I hadn't had anything to eat. I'm a sucker, and I went out at the first possible chance. But we needed for a few girls to hang on, we just did not want Troy to win. The key is getting Troy out tonight. The girls went out one by one; Chelsea was the soldier that hung in there."

(cut)

"We're gonna split the votes tonight, just to make sure Troy gets out. 6 for Troy, 3 for Jay. If some weird chance..."

(cut)

"Troy has the idol, then our next strongest player, Jay, will get out."

(cut)

"Towards the end of the challenge, Jay had an opportunity to stay up there - which, if I were Jay, I would have stayed up there, because it's not 100% sure shot he's gonna stay - or he could have stepped down. He stepped down to eat the reward of chicken wings and beer."

(cut)

"Yeah, it's a big, big risk for him, especially if Troy has the idol. If Troy has the idol, Jay's going home tonight, because we're splitting the votes."

(cut)

"Chicken wings are good, but they're not worth a million dollars. He may be beating himself up tonight, if Troy has the idol, because he put the chicken wings over a million dollars. There's no food that's worth a million dollars, I'm sorry. Either he's gonna be barely sliding by tonight, or he's gonna be beating himself up."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10 - 2 filmiki:

$400 For Chips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7jfY9JB ... 5zyYJaw%3D

Sabrina is amazed at how much she paid for things at the auction.

"So, yesterday, we had a reward challenge. To me, the best reward challenge to date, here."

(cut)

"We got $500, and Jeff just started enticing us with food. Since day 1, I had been fiending for guacamole, salsa, chips. The third item, that was it, I said, that's it. I'm going head-to-head, toe-to-toe. I would hate to use it all, but...and there's a margarita attached to it, too? It seemed like no one really wanted it, except for Kat, and she kept going up. It didn't seem like she knew how to bid, because she kept jumping up by increments of $40. I was like, come on. I ended up paying $400. Going into the game, you never would have told me I'd pay $400 for guac and chips. I could have bought a ticket to Mexico for that. Ridiculous. But it was worth it."

(cut)

"I had $100 to spare. I tried to bid on other things, but you can't really get things for under $100."

(cut)

"I was happy with my purchase, and I came home with $100."

I Probably Should've Waited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3fkfUC8 ... B74x3xM%3D

Sabrina admits that she missed out on some good things at the auction.

"Well, I wasn't too smart yesterday during the reward challenge. I probably should have waited to see what was coming up next that Jeff had to show us. I assumed it was all food. Then he started bringing out letters from people's households, and I was like, oh my God, I would kill to have a letter from my mom and my dad. Even sweeter than that, he gave a clue for the next immunity challenge. And guess who was sitting in the corner, hadn't spent a dime? Good old Troy. Troy is backed so deep in a corner, between a rock and a hard place, he had to spend his money. He would be a fool not to empty out his wallet and spend the whole thing. The thing is, Christina wanted it too. They kept going back and forth. Every time Christina kept going up, we kept cheering for her, because it's obvious no one's on his side. He was pissed off. 'How come no one's cheering for me?' Are you serious? You're a grown-ass man. We know you're out here by yourself. You know you're out here by yourself. You know you don't have a cheerleading team behind you. Maybe I should have stayed out of it, but to say Christina was our puppet? No. If he only knew. I don't really care for Christina, but I'm glad she was trying to outbid him. Unfortunately, he won."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11 - 2 filmiki:

Some of Them Were Brutal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzKl6sG2Kfk&feature=plcp

Sabrina analyzes the questions and answers from the reward challenge.

"Man, today we had a reward challenge, and we had to answer challenges about what we perceive to be the fellow people living with us in this camp. Some of the questions were really nice and hokey. Some of them were brutal. The one...I could have chalked it up, I don't do much around the camp. Not to say that I can't, but other people are better. Why would I fix the fire when other people are better? Why should I look for crab when I'm allergic to crab? Certain things I"m not gonna do because it doesn't really benefit me. Maybe I should be doing it so that it doesn't look so blatant that Sabrina's the lazy one. But Christina...ooh. Christina took a beating. The crazy thing is, I was really surprised, the question that came up, who do you never, ever, ever want to see again? I didn't pick Troyzan. He's that competitor. I've been a part of sports for years, and I understand people getting their mojo back, or whatever. Christina, if I don't see her for another day, I'm good. Sweet girl, but she talks my head off about absolutely nothing. That's who I thought the majority of the girls were gonna pick, but I guess Troyzan got the best of their emotions the other day, so they picked him. It was definitely a popularity contest. Kim won out. Who she picked to go with her on the picnic - I try not to let my mind sway. I understand she did what she did...if she is true to our personal alliance of me, Chelsea, and Kim, I understand why she left me back. Out of Chelsea and I, I am the stronger one emotionally. Someone needs to come back, hold down the fort, make sure total chaos is not going on at the camp, that people aren't coming together. Chelsea is very wishy-washy. She didn't want to get out Jay, she did want to get out Jay. She needs to be taken under Kim's wing, kind of coaxed a little bit. I understood why she took Chelsea."

Stick With Plan A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGtV0XnnZo&feature=plcp

Sabrina discusses her current options in the game.

"The challenge today..."

(cut)

"First thing, we're slipping and sliding, doused in some kind of coconut oil. We have to get the ring, slide on the board, and toss the ring. I knew I was gonna be pretty decent sliding, but I knew I was gonna suck tossing the ring. My strategy was just to get there as fast as possible, try to get in as many tosses. Unfortunately, I didn't even make it past the first round. But for this challenge, I didn't have to really win, a girl just had to win, and sure enough, we pulled it off."
"Troyzan really wants to get rid of Kim. It's no secret. He feels like she is the biggest threat on this island. That is true. Why wouldn't he want to take her out?"

(cut)

"Now that Kim won immunity tonight, his plan is shot to hell."

(cut)

"Easy vote tonight is Troyzan. Get him out. However, in the last reward challenge, Kim took Alicia and Chelsea, and I stayed here, and I entertained a couple of thoughts from Troy and Christina. You talk without thinking. Either way, I wanted to bring up another scenario. That scenario wouldn't benefit me too much. It's good for me to think about plan me, but let's just say I would go with Troy and vote out Chelsea today, and Kim whenever. I'm next to go. My lifespan, longevity, would be super-short with him. Out of those people - Troy, Christina, Alicia, Tarzan, and let's say I joined them, Sabrina, I consider I'm the most likeable out of all of them. I'm sure I"m the next to go. I'm just going to stick to my plan A. Me, Chelsea, and Kim all the way to the top. Hopefully, they're still on the same board with me and we still see eye-to-eye. If we don't play it that way, let's just say either one of us falters and goes to our plan B, we're sure to be the next one to go. Either I'm gonna be the next one to go, or Chelsea, or Kim. If we stick together, it's gonna be a tough vote at the very end - all our votes will be split up - but at least we will make it to the end."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12:

Being A Teacher Has Helped Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f03XPXFpoj0&feature=plcp

Sabrina explains how her occupation has helped her in Survivor.

"I'm an inner-city teacher in Brooklyn. I'm used to the fast life. We don't see a lot of trees and grass, definitely not the ocean. I'm out of my element here, for sure. People-wise, socializing, that's right down my alley, but that's only one slice of this entire game. There are gonna be people who are rooting for me, there are gonna be people who are like, 'This is not nature girl. Why did she get so far?' I think the things of nature, learning how to build a fire, learning how to fish - those things you can learn relatively quickly. Learning how to deal with people, you're not gonna learn overnight. I'd much rather have the game of socializing a lot, versus dealing with the elements."

(cut)

"If I had not become a teacher, I could not handle Survivor, I'll tell you that right now. The multiple personalities I have to juggle every day, handle with kid gloves this kid, be stern with this kid, and then you have administration going back and forth. Teaching, I never thought I'd be on this show, first of all. I never thought that teaching would groom me to survive on this show."

(cut)

"Everything in life has its order, and it has prepared me for this game. I'm just grateful for every second I'm in this game, that I keep my head in this game. We'll see where the chips lie."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 14 - 4 filmiki:

I Know Who the Top Three Are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6N6rHQyCQs&feature=plcp

Sabrina feels pretty confident on who will make it to the top three.

"It's beginning to get down to the end. It's going to be day 34 soon, and a lot of things were revealed today. Kat, obviously, is no longer in the game, so people are beginning to look around - well, it's only women other than Tarzan - saying, 'Is my alliance really true? Is the other person lying to me?' But I know, at the end of the day, I know who the top 3 is. The top 3 is who the top 3 has been since day 1. That is me, that is Chelsea, that is Kim. Kim is the one that is in the middle of everything, probably making 2 and 3 top 3's with other people. That's why she's the golden girl of the island, that's why everyone flocks to her and says, 'Hey, what's the vote?' I sit back. The original Salani tribe, which was all women, they elected me unanimously as the leader. I started to delegate roles. When we went over to the new Salani, I was still kind of in a leadership role, but then Kim joined me. Now that we're in the merge, I stepped back, and let Kim be the messenger. I'm not trying to have the bullseye on my back. Whereas we're both making decisions, she's the face of the decisions. It is sort of a risk for me, whereas people think, 'She's singlehandedly controlling the game,' which she appears to be, but at the end of the day, she's the one staring people in the eye, saying, 'We're not voting for you, we've voting for them.' So they're not hating me - they're hating her."

I Feel Like a Superstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN_Cq-ttHj4&feature=plcp

Sabrina describes her experience on the yacht reward.

"Today is absolutely crazy. I feel like I'm in a movie. I feel like I'm a superstar, almost. We had a reward challenge. Chelsea won, and she chose Kim and I. I am forever grateful to her, because it was a moment to get away from the actual game, relax a little bit, and just to get my sanity back. I couldn't be any happier right now."

(cut)

"To get away from camp and to come to this boat is stunning. Everything in it from the crew is very accommodating and nice, to the wood paneling, to the fluffy bed I see I'm gonna sleep in, to the lounging mats. I haven't slept or sat on something soft in 34 days. It's the little things I appreciate about this gorgeous boat."

(cut)

"For 34 days I've been dealing with salt water. Salt water in my hair, my ears, my toes. Just to have fresh water, being able to choose between hot and cold, shampoo and conditioner. Again it's the little things at home we definitely go through and don't even think about. And here, it's the luxury, just to have the option between hot water and cold water, shampoo and conditioner. There's a bar of soap, for crying out loud. We've just been washing with water and no kind of soap. Again, it's absolutely amazing to not just be on a boat, not just to have food that's coming up soon, but to be able to take a shower."

(cut)

"I have no idea when it will ever happen again. I'm just trying to savor every moment, every breath of fresh air I'm breathing in. Just seeing people who aren't part of the tribe, just the simple crew on the boat, seeing a refreshing smile, something that's different. I have no idea if it will ever happen again. It would be lovely to win a nice chunk of money at the end to make this happen again, but if it doesn't, I can live and truly say I've experienced a truly great moment."

It's Been Four Years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjJ4rTutPrg&feature=plcp

Sabrina reveals how the women's alliance might accomplish something that hasn't been done in four years.

"It's been 4 years - I guess since season 16 - that they've had an all-women's alliance straight up make the top 5. If all goes well tonight, it will be a replica of that season. That is a huge feat, because men come up all macho. "Men vs. women, we're gonna slaughter them." Really? I think the smartest species - no offense to men of the world - is women. Women are the gatekeepers of the world. Men wouldn't do half the crap they do if women didn't allow it. I think we just set up the scenario how it's gonna go. We struggled at first, I'm not gonna lie. We looked like major punks. But we ended up getting it together and we actually stayed glued together, although our original alliance is is not together - Kat is somewhere in the jury, probably still boo-hooing - Christina's here. She's a woman. She's not part of our original alliance, but I don't think I would have changed anything that has happened in this game so far. I'm a happy camper. I'm pleased so far. The people in the top 5, I think I'm gonna sleep well tonight, after Tarzan is gone."

EW Deleted Scene

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/10/jeff- ... one-world/

Sabrina:

God, that man - Tarzan - is driving us crazy! Right now I'm trying to have my last conversations with him, because I do feel like he's increased or boosted my IQ a little bit on this island.

(cut)

Some people kind of ignore him, but there is a lot to be learned from Tarzan. He comes from his own world that a lot of us can't identify with, but I find his mind brilliant. His attitude, not so brilliant, but his mind works like none other out here. We can all learn from each other. Even I can learn from Kat. Kat can learn from us. I can learn so much from Tarzan, and hopefully, Tarzan has learned from me. Beyond the game, I will always remember Tarzan. How can you forget someone like him? If you forget someone like him, something's wrong with you. So yearh, I will always remember Tarzan.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”