Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Kate

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: Dyrektor finansowa
Stan: Victoria

Kate is a successful businesswoman who has lived all over the world, including Västervik in Sweden, Toronto, New York and now Melbourne.

After recently resigning from a 17-year career with a global investment bank, where she managed and lead teams of over 50 people, Kate is now looking for her next career opportunity and wanted to try surviving on an island for 55 days in between.

“I love to do the unexpected, and many will think it is quite unexpected for me to go away for a couple of months on a remote island. Those that know me well, however will not,” she said.

“I am forever curious and eager to explore new opportunities. It’s very important to me to actively participate in life, to be brave and compassionate, all of which is vital in the game of Survivor.”

Kate wants to be a role model for young women, especially her children, who helped her apply for the series.

“My children helped me produce my audition video. Olivia believed in me and inspired me to go outside of my comfort zone. As a parent it is important to not only teach values, but to be a strong role model. I want to show my children the power of being brave and reaching your dreams.”

A very fit running and tennis enthusiast, Kate was a fan of El from last year’s Australian Survivor. “She had a good balance of confidence with not too much arrogance. She was active in building relationships, showed compassion for others and was physically strong.”

Kate had her own survival experience after hiking in Sweden where she sprained her ankle. “I was required to camp out with a friend by ourselves for the night while our party walked five hours back to civilisation to guide the helicopter to find us. Survivor will be a challenge but I face them head on.”

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Kate

Post autor: Kobra »

Moja pierwsza myśl, jak dostałem jej fotką po gałach, bożeświęty. Wygląda jak brzydsza wersja Debbie.
Kate wants to be a role model for young women,
Czuję, że będzie dobra beka.

Awatar użytkownika
Duncan
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Kate

Post autor: Duncan »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2017 - Uczestnicy”