Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Odette

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: Podiatra
Stan: NSW

Single mum Odette is a podiatrist in Sydney who has had to push herself every day to be the hero she wants to be for her son.

Growing up with an absent father, she was raised by her mother, who sadly passed away when Odette was 14. She feels if she can get through what life has thrown at her, she can survive the island.

“My mother wasn’t around; my dad wasn’t around. I had to find myself and learn how to survive. I feel like all of that is an achievement within myself but it will now help me to help other people,” she said.

Following her mother’s death, Odette worked hard at school and eventually attained a Master’s degree in Podiatric Medicine while attending courses at university during the day, working nights and looking after her son.

Odette is in Australian Survivor to play an honest, moral and sincere game.

“I want people to feel like when I am winning, they are too, so when I win they win,” she said.

“Winning the money would change my life. I am still poor. I am still living from week to week. It would make a huge difference to my life. I can get out of the circle of poverty that has been in my family for generations. I want to be the champion for my family.”

Being a hero to her family is Odette’s most important goal. She wants to show her son that his mother can achieve anything, even being Australia’s next sole survivor.

“I want to be the best mother I can be and the best role model so he can look up to me and know I did everything I could.”

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Odette

Post autor: Kobra »

Odette is in Australian Survivor to play an honest, moral and sincere game.
To miło z jej strony.
Generalnie gada jak potłuczona.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2017 - Uczestnicy”