Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Arun Bola

Post autor: Meciek »

Obrazek
Name: Arun
Hometown: Hamilton

With a family and two young children back home in Hamilton supporting him, Arun is excited to take on Survivor New Zealand.

Working on the family farm he grew up on in the Waikato, Arun is proud to be 3rd generation dairy farmer and is hoping the manual labour he completes on the farm will help him out in the physical challenges.

Why did you apply for Survivor?

I’ve always been up for a challenge, and I love trying new things. So, the idea of being completely out of my comfort zone on an epic adventure was too good not to apply for!

What did you do to prepare for Survivor?

I trained for endurance, both physically and mentally. Luckily being a farmer, I’m outdoors daily doing physical work.

What’s your strategy on the island?

My strategy will change day to day, group to group, but basically I think I’ll have a plan and encourage my ideas but wait for someone to make it their own. That way I avoid being the leader!

What travel experience do you have?

I’ve travelled around America, Europe, East Asia and India. Plus, I’ve done a fair bit of camping and working outdoors definitely will come in handy!

What makes you the ideal teammate?

I’m super handy, and I’m definitely not lazy! I’m very straightforward, well as much as you can be in the circumstances! Plus, I never hold a grudge and I am pretty friendly.

Why do you think you should win Survivor?

I think I should win Survivor because I will 100% play my own game.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor NZ: Thailand - Uczestnicy”