Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Dave Lipanovic

Post autor: Meciek »

Obrazek
Name: Dave
Hometown: Auckland

While filming, Dave will turn 26 on the island, but he definitely can’t expect a cake!

Dave is extremely competitive with an impressive sporting background including representing Otago in rugby league while at university studying. He’s hoping this will help when it comes to the physical challenges.

When it comes to surviving on the island, Dave is a little worried about mozzie bites, they love him, but the feeling is definitely not mutual.

Why did you apply for Survivor?

My partner is a big fan of Survivor, and she initially got me into it. We both enjoy reality TV and Survivor has always been our favourite.

I applied for the show to test myself and to push myself to the absolute limit – physically, mentally and emotionally. It's kind of like the modern-day Hunger Games for me, and I wanted to see how I went. Plus, it looked super fun!

What did you do to prepare for Survivor?

I tried to eat a bit cleaner and cut down on snacking and casual beers too. I knew the hunger would be a tough hurdle for me, so I wanted to prepare my body as well as I could by minimising unnecessary calories.

What makes you the ideal teammate?

I'm a well-rounded player, and as long as you are loyal to me, I'll be loyal to you. I want to get far in the game with genuine people that I have built relationships with, so hopefully I can find some like-minded people.

Of course, there will be that point in the game where you'll have to make hard decisions in which case you'll have to make the best decision for yourself, and I won't hold that against you if I'm on the Jury!

Why do you think you should win Survivor?

I'm a pretty straight-up guy, and I've got really well-rounded set of skills. I'm going be me and be as genuine as I can and trust in my abilities to get the end.

If all goes according to the way I want to play, I think people will respect my game and see how much I deserve that Sole Survivor title.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor NZ: Thailand - Uczestnicy”