Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Eve Clarke

Post autor: Meciek »

Obrazek
Name: Eve
Hometown: Auckland

Eve is part of triplet with two sisters, so definitely knows how to solve conflicts and battle it out – she’s had to since being in the womb!

Not one to back down from a challenge, Eve backpacked solo around the world and has already been to 22 countries.

While overseas she did a lot of volunteer work, including helping out at animal shelters in South Africa, supporting medical campaigns in Peru and teaching in Thailand.

Why did you apply for Survivor?

I love travelling, adventures and the unknown, but mostly because my sisters peer-pressured me. Plus, $250K would be quite a treat to walk away with!

What survival experience or travel do you have?

My survival experience started before birth, as I had to fight for food in the womb! The doctor’s theory is that my two sisters and I should’ve actually been quadruplets, but I absorbed (some would say ate) my other sibling.

I’m currently working as a hiking guide, so I’m outdoors most days!

What did you do to prepare for Survivor?

Ate a lot of food. Got to get those reserves up! The first thing I did when I found out I’d made it onto the show was head to the supermarket for food!

Thoughts on Alliance or Immunity Idol?

I’m all for alliances as you need other people in your tribe to get anywhere in the game, there’s no chance of winning Survivor by playing a solo game!

I personally don't like Immunity Idols, I believe there’s a lot of luck involved in getting one, and I think the game would be a lot cleaner without them! Having said that I’d rather have hidden Immunity Idol than Redemption Island.

What’s your strategy on the island?

First and foremost is to make friends and create loyal alliances within my tribe. I also plan to appear feeble until merge so people will want to keep me until the end. Then after the merge, I want to win as many individual Immunity Challenges as possible to keep myself safe until the end!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor NZ: Thailand - Uczestnicy”