Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Karla Karaitiana

Post autor: Meciek »

Obrazek
Name: Karla
Hometown: Palmerston North

Karla is excited to represent the Kiwi mums in this season of the show. But don’t underestimate her! Being a reporter by trade Karla knows how to get the truth out of those who might not want to tell it!

Coming from a generation that spent every moment outdoors, Karla hopes all those times her father took her camping as a child, learning to make fires and outlast the torrential rain and flooding, will come in handy when she becomes a castaway.

What's your personal claim to fame?

I’m pretty nifty at picking things up with my toes. It’s a gift really, inherited from my Dad. It came in pretty handy back when the kids were younger and on the hip. I can’t say it’s made me famous, but if it were a thing, I’d totally be top of my game.

What makes you the ideal teammate?

I am hardworking, optimistic, caring and resilient. I am a team player. I believe that being a cheerleader is just as important as being a competitor.

What’s your strategy on the island?

Initially, I hope to fly under the radar and work on building relationships with the people around me, work hard at camp and in challenges and hopefully be so endearing, that it’s hard to write my name down.

Thoughts on Alliance or Immunity Idol?

I have always loved the element of Immunity Idols. I would definitely love to see them enter the game this season. As far as alliances, they are a necessary part of the game of Survivor, and life really. Everybody needs their people to be their support system.

Why do you think you should win Survivor?

Because I represent the everyday Kiwi Mum and we are a strong and tenacious breed.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor NZ: Thailand - Uczestnicy”