Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Wywiad z Andreą:

Twice, Andrea tried to work with Matt; twice it failed. Things were awkward between them at Redemption Island, but what about now? Is love in the air? Should Andrea have used the Matt situations to realize there were problems in her alliance with Rob? What was her strategy? Andrea discusses all of this and more!

R: We begin at a key turning point in Andrea’s game, and indeed everybody’s game – what went through her mind when Matt was ousted the second time?

Andea: I was willing to work with Matt and I really trusted him. I said, “Don’t say anything – don’t tell anybody.” Then I go up on the perch and he goes, “I just told Rob what we were planning." My heart dropped and I was like, this is the worst thing that could happened. I tried to mend things with Rob – I couldn’t work with Matt. I love that kid but that could have been a game-changing moment if he hadn’t told Rob.

R:How does she look at what she went through with Matt now that it’s over?

Andrea: It’s a game and I think Matt understands that. We had an up-and-down relationship because we were really close and I felt awful lying to him because I really like him, but it’s a game and that’s what you have to do. I forgive all those people for lying to me and I think he forgives me. Outside the game I think he’s great. I just wish he could have played more strategically.

R: Speaking of “outside the game,” what about her and Matt? She kind of avoided Jeff Probst’s question on that topic at the reunion, after all.

Andrea: I do feel really close to him and I don’t know how he feels about me. We talk a lot. We’re in different parts of the country. I plan to keep our friendship and I’m open to whatever.

R: But getting back to the strategy of the game, it seemed like she had repaired almost 100% trust from Rob after the first blindsiding of Matt. Does she now look back and think that could have been a signal that Rob was not to be trusted and was just trying to keep her in line?

Andrea: It was definitely a signal and watching it I have to think why would he ever trust you? Rob was really good at making everyone feel comfortable. Grant and I had a lot of interaction with what I thought was trust too. I was ready to work with Matt but then Matt did the whole spilling everything. I was like, I can’t work with him.

R: Did she have a plan for the final three?

Andrea: I was keeping my options open. It seems silly now – all of us believed Rob, but Grant and I especially. I was like Grant would go before me because Grant was a bigger threat. I did see myself going with Rob – everyone did, which was so weird and stupid. We should have just talked, but that’s why he played a good game. He kept us all against each other.

R: So we’ve heard about Andrea’s thoughts on Rob, Matt, and Grant – what about Phillip?

Andrea: Phillip was a trip. Ashley had a harder time with him than I did. I appreciated that he worked hard and was always entertaining, but he would just go off on us.

R: Speaking of Ashley, Andrea had previously criticized her for failing to make any strategic moves. What does she think now? The question was a bit awkward because the conference call actually included both Andrea and Ashley, but Andrea still did her best to be honest:

Andrea: My angle when I came back was as we said it, we didn’t make strategic moves, it was Rob pulling the strings. There were points in the Ometepe alliance where we’re like making decisions but not like we did anything strategically. That’s still kind of where I stand.

R: Since we just dealt with an awkward situation, what did she think of the situation at Redemption Island when she arrived? Was she surprised at the others’ behavior there?

Andrea: It was super-awkward coming to Redemption Island. I was pissed at my tribe and was the first of Ometepe to go there. I came in just a firecracker, pissed, confused. I was fighting with Ralph and Matt. It was a lot of emotion and was kind of tense. There wasn’t enough room in the shelter. I’m not mad at Ralph. The ground wasn’t that bad. When Grant came, I was like, “I’ll take the ground again.” This was the first time I saw Matt since lying to him, so I kind of expected it wouldn’t be a hunky dory response.

Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 22 - uczestnicy”