sole survivor
Kontakt:

Andrea

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Andrea Boehlke (21)

Plemię - Ometepe

Zawód - studentka

Powód do dumy - Paying for my own college education and making the Dean's list every semester

Życiowa inspiracja - My parents are my inspiration because they are hard-working, down-to-earth and both have a great sense of humor

Hobby - Sports, theater, horseback riding, hunting and outdoor activities

Co Cię denerwuje - Girly-girls" and electric staplers.

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Hard-working, competitive and outgoing.

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - Perhaps a mixture of J.T. because he is hard-working and has a farm background and Parvati because she's competitive and knows how to have fun, but I'm also very unique

Powód bycia w Survivor - I crave adventures. I also want to prove how tough I am.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

z pozoru słodziak, jednak może okazać się wilkiem w owczej skórze i niezłym villainem

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

EW Deleted Scene

Andrea:

Phillip freaked out on all of us over the rice, because we saved a bunch of the crispy rice at the bottom for Rob, and he wanted to scoop some of it. We said, no no no, this is for Rob, and he freaked out. "If you guys aren't gonna give me any of the crispy rice, don't give me any at all." Phillip hasn't even made rice being here. The first time he made rice it was really gross. I think it's more of a jealousy thing he has with Rob.

(cut)

The volcano reward was amazing, the best thing that's happened to me out here so far. Even riding in the helicopter and looking at the beautiful landscape of Nicaragua, it was not just visual - I felt blessed. I felt like it reflected on my life, even seeing these people who live here. They're like happy, and they're waving at us, and playing in the muddy streets. It was beautiful and awesome that I got to experience this.

(cut)

The food was great. I think this was better than the other reward we had, especially since I paced myself and relished in, OK, this is delicious cheese and cracker. I just liked the food better this time, and I didn't feel sick after. It was a definite double bonus.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8:

Important to Stick Together

Andrea discusses the importance of the old Ometepe tribe sticking together after the merge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_HnSiDko0

"The immunity challenges, now that we've merged, are crucial. Right now we have the numbers, but let's say they keep winning individual immunity, and all the sudden we start eating ourselves. It's important our Ometepe people really bring it. If we keep winning individual immunity challenges we'll be good. We also have Phillip, who is the one we can always, if we have to discard him too, but I think we can keep Phillip around for a while. He's all gung-ho about sticking together."

(cut)

"Phillip actually seems like he's on our side. It's important to make him feel comfortable, and I think right now he does feel part of the tribe. It's very important we make him feel like part of it, because if he all the sudden gets worried about it, why wouldn't he flip? I think right now it is a a good thing Phillip's on our side."

(cut)

"Right now I do feel we have a solid base. It would be stupid - I think everyone understands the numbers - and right now it would be to do something else at this point. We really need to keep an eye on everybody. I need to keep an eye on Matt. Even though he's coming around, I think he's still entertaining other ideas. That's why I think it's good I have a relationship with him."

(cut)

"I think I do have a role. It's to keep Matt in line."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9:

It Feels Awesome

Andrea is pleased to have won the immunity challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERjhJe4HsJE

"I could've been eating cheeseburgers today, but fortunately I decided to do the challenge, and then I won immunity, which feels awesome."

(cut)

"I didn't go in thinking I needed to win, because I don't. I'm safe - I mean as safe as you can feel on Survivor. I also wanted to kind of prove myself because I did really bad on the first immunity challenge. As soon as I found out what it was, I got determined, like, you know what? I'm gonna win this."

(cut)

"It was very much a group feeling too. I would have been happy if anyone from Ometepe won today. I'm really happy it was me, but I would have been just as happy if anyone else did."

(cut)

"It's more that now Ometepe has complete control over the votes. We can decide who goes home and don't have to worry about David winning or someone else sneaking by."

(cut)

"I was not surprised Phillip sat out and ate cheeseburgers. Later he said it was his knee problems and he didn't want to hang upside down, it wasn't about the food. But of course it was about the food for Phillip. I was not surprised."

(cut)

"Steve sat out and ate cheeseburgers, and I actually wasn't surprised either, because he's suffering the most out here, because he's a big guy used to eating all these meals. You can tell the lack of nutrition is getting to him. So when I found out he was sitting out that kind of didn't surprise me either."

(cut)

"I don't know where Steve's heart is in this game."

(cut)

"Sitting out today was kind of like, OK, are you even playing? You could go home tonight. You need to get immunity more than anyone from Ometepe was. You kind of wonder if he was really into this game if he sat out. "

(cut)

"Ometepe hasn't discussed who we're voting out yet, but I think David should go, now that we have him without an immunity idol, and without individual immunity, because he's doing really well in the immunity challenges, he's smart, he's probably the most strategic player on their tribe. I would get David out, while we can."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

Rice Wars Exploded

Andrea reveals her thoughts on Phillip's unpredictable behavior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lyFcoHn1nk

"Rice wars exploded, and Phillip went off on the Zapatera people because he found out there's mold and maggots in our rice, and he wanted to put the rest of our rice into their container. And they said no. He exploded, then he all the sudden got into racial differences and it got very out of hand."

(cut)

"Phillip is a loose cannon, and to have somebody like that in your tribe is a little scary, because one moment he's brushing off our feet, making us coffee, and then he explodes."

(cut)

"We obviously have the numbers, so it makes us second-guess whether we want to have him around anymore, if he continues to do this. It was a little scary."

(cut)

"He was threatening the Zapatera tribe members, like, watch your back, yeah, I am @+*@%, I am a lunatic. Saying that as soon as they turn their back he's gonna steal their rice. He was making all these threats. It was unnecessary."

(cut)

"It is a little scary thinking he could do it to one of us at any second. He really is a loose cannon and we do not know what to predict from him."

(cut)

"Phillip is @+*@%, and if he continues to do this, he's @+*@% enough to where we could get rid of him next."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11:

Phillip's Shorts

Andrea is thankful that Phillip found the shorts that Julie hid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUwwakyKiOE

"We discovered that Julie had stolen Phillip's shorts."

(cut)

"The moment I found out his shorts were missing, I was like, 'Nooooooo.' It turned out he wore his underwear - just his feather and his underwear - to Tribal Council, which was not a pretty picture."

(cut)

"It definitely didn't help his argument that he's not !#*** that he's sitting there basically naked at Tribal Council."

(cut)

"Phillip found his shorts, the shorts that Julie had hid. Apparently his grandfather, or great-grandfather, whoever he's been talking to in the sky, told him where it was - down by the water. So Phillip dug up under one big rock, it wasn't there, so he dug up another one, and sure enough, he found his shorts, which is actually kind of incredible. Julie made it seem like it would be really hard to find them, and he found them."

(cut)

"I am very, very thankful that Phillip's grandfather told him where the shorts were, because all of us kind of get sick of seeing him in his beautiful ink panties."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Chocolate Cake

Andrea describes the cake reward that she shared with Grant and Rob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6hPKXWKv4

"Grant won the challenge, so he also got a reward. It was this big chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting. He got to choose first one person. He chose Rob, which made sense."

(cut)

"He ended up choosing me as the second person."

(cut)

"Then Jeff told us we get the cake and milk, but we have to eat it in 2 minutes. That was like a 'Whoa!' We didn't have silverware or anything. We had 2 minutes to chow down as much chocolate cake and milk as we could."

(cut)

"The cake was very good, and very rich; the frosting was delicious. But when you're out here, your stomach shrinks. 2 minutes is a long time. By the end, I was like, if I have one more handful, I'm gonna hurl."

(cut)

"I think I had just the right amount. If I'd had anymore I would have been sick."

(cut)

"When he lifted up the cover and unveiled the chocolate cake, it was really funny, because last night we had actually been describing a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting just like that. That was the cake we'd all pictured last night. When he opened it up it was very ironic. That's the cake we were talking about! All of us were just like, 'My goodness.' We're craving sweets out here, especially the girls. All we talk about are sweets, cakes, cookies. So as soon as it happened, I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I hope I win, or one of the girls wins, because I really want a piece of that cake."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12:

Cool to Spend Time With My Dad

Andrea is amazed and glad that Mike decided to let Murlonio see their loved ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0AzLQW8NSU

"I did not envy the position Mike was in. When he won, he got the option of either choosing to have some hours with his loved ones, his mom, he said was his rock, or giving loved ones to the two people remaining on Redemption Island, Ralph and Matt, or giving the Ometepe 6, who voted his whole tribe out, time with their loved ones. Jeff brought all the loved ones in, and he had this big decision to make. I didn't envy his position at all whatsoever."

(cut)

"It was cool just seeing my dad, and honestly, I'm fine. I would have been fine just seeing him there. 'Oh, hey Dad.' I'm not an emotional person. Those two girls, you could tell they needed to see their moms. They were just bawling. I love it out here. I don't really miss home. I love my family, of course, but to me it was like, 'Oh, I got to see him, that's awesome.' I didn't expect that they'd be able to come to our camp, because why would Mike choose that? Then he did, so it was like, this is a reality. We can come back to our beach and we can show you stuff. It was really interesting and really cool to actually be able to talk to my loved one."

(cut)

"We got back to camp and we basically showed them this is our shelter, this is the two separate shelters, this is where the Zapatera people were before we took each one of them out. We showed them the perch, we showed them the fire. My dad and I gathered a little wood. We talked to the other loved ones a little bit. We didn't really have a ton of time; it went super-fast. He told me a little about home. I told him about the game. It was cool to kind of give him an update, say, hey, I'm doing good, this is my plan. I told him to make sure Mom had a feast ready when I get home. It was cool to share some moments in Nicaragua with my Dad."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13:

I Want Back in the Game

Andrea is ready to get off Redemption Island and back into the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY1hb_eCvZ8

"Back at the other camp, the sleeping arrangements were a little different. We had a tarp, we had some nice blankets, we could completely cuddle up with people and have blankets around you. Here, there's actually pecking order. If you're the fourth person in, you sleep on the ground on a board, then if you're the third person, you sleep on the ground, a little elevated. The two people who have been here the longest get to sleep in the shelter, on the bamboo. That's another incentive to beat one of the boys in a duel, so I can sleep better. (laughs) It's OK. The board's not really that comfortable, but I have to make do."

(cut)

"I'm glad I got to go to Redemption Island, to experience it, but I'm also glad I didn't have to be here that long. The days are really long. This is my first full day and already it's like, OK, this is boring. There's only a couple of people to talk to, and all they really want to talk about is food and how they miss their family. It kind of makes you go, oh, I want to think about food, I miss my family. It's cool to be here, to experience the Redemption Island part, but it will also be kind of nice to get back in the game."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Emotional at Duel

Andrea explains why she was emotional at the duel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIFBaZDm0E

"I had my first duel. It was against Mike, Matt, and Ralph. It started with a table maze, where we had to take this handle, make it through the table maze, smash a tile, grab puzzle pieces, and complete the puzzle. I was a little emotional at the duel. I had this huge range of emotions while being at the duel. I was a little frazzled at the beginning. I was frustrated at the table maze, I realized everyone was ahead of me. I was too stubborn, I was trying to get through instead of backtracking. It kind of started off at a really bad point. Then fortunately I got to the puzzle part, got really focused, deep breaths, and I ended up coming in second. I'm still at Redemption Island."

(cut)

"I got emotional when Jeff started asking me about my night after being blindsided and coming to Redemption Island. Even though I'm trying to be tough out here, 'Oh yeah, blindsided,' when he says all that, it did really hurt. In 12-14 hours, I experienced being completely blindsided, completely shocked. All the sudden I come to Redemption Island, they're not that nice to me. There's this weird tension, it's like everybody teaming up against Andrea. I slept on the floor, I didn't get much sleep. I'm going to my first duel, I'm kind of nervous, I'm a little excited. All these emotions come up and then I'm like, yeah, I'm a little emotional right now. Some tears came out."

(cut)

"It feels really awesome to have made it past my first duel. I came in second. I beat Matt. I came back from being really far behind in the table maze, to completing the puzzle, doing well. The feeling of hitting it, was like, 'THERE.' It was like hitting my former Ometepe tribe. It felt awesome."

(cut)

"It makes me even more pumped up. I'm still in this game. If I can get back in the game as an underdog, I have an even better chance of winning."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor