sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ashley

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Ashley Underwood (25)

Plemię - Ometepe

Zawód - pielęgniarka

Powód do dumy - Spending time abroad in Switzerland, playing basketball professionally and competing in the Miss USA competition

Życiowa inspiracja - My Momma. She raised four kids while managing two businesses and has always been the perfect example of the most devoted wife and doting mother

Hobby - Basketball/sports, four-wheeling and helping out on the family farm

Co Cię denerwuje - I have a million pet peeves. A few of them are "know-it-alls," lazy and unmotivated people, slow drivers or movers in general, people that "chomp" when they chew their food, smokers' breath or just smoking period. The list goes on and on!

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Feisty, competitive and athletic

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - I'm not like anyone but myself

Powód bycia w Survivor - IThe million dollars and the chance to prove that I can do this.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

ładna, ale strasznie nudna. Wynudziłem się oglądając jej wywiad. Jeśli taka będzie w grze, ma szansę mieć edit Purple Kelly

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Come Back Kids

Ashley is proud of Ometepe for overcoming their initial losing streak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TMDtHUyFo

"It's crazy. We lost the first two challenges of the season, and now it's like the tables have completely turned. We now have 6, and Zapatera after tonight only has 5. I really feel like the merge is coming and we're in a really good spot. I still think we need to win. If we have one or two more challenges we need to win them both, just to be safe, but we're in a good spot. We came back! We're seriously the comeback kids. It's a great story, isn't it?"

(cut)

"I just think Zapatera is totally demoralized right now. You could tell after the challenge. I think Sarita was about to cry."

(cut)

"I think they're totally, they were on one leg today, and we kind of kicked them when we were down. I think we're gonna keep doing that. I don't feel bad for them, because we were in their spot, we were down, and we fought our way back. They're gonna have to try to do the same thing and we're gonna try to keep winning, keep steamrolling through."

(cut)

"Apparently they have a strong 6 and they're gonna have to start eating their own. It will be interesting to see who the next to go will be. At this point I'm just glad it's them and not us, and we've been able to enjoy the last 3 rewards, no Tribal Council for us. It's been smooth sailing for us."

(cut)

"Being on the helicopter and flying over the volcano - actually, I was freaked out. I'm not gonna lie. It was really cool, because it's the second time in my life I've been in a helicopter, and the first time was when we arrived on the island, so it's really, really cool. I didn't think I was afraid of height, but when we started going over the volcano, I thought I may have to reconsider."

(cut)

"It's amazing. I can't even put into words what this is like. I've never experienced anything like this. I think I've done some cool things, and this tops it all. I can't even put into words what it's like. It's awesome."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Rob Did Me a Favor

Ashley reveals that Rob took her turn and went to the duel with Phillip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNojKOym4rk

"It was my turn to go to Redemption Island today, but Phillip was going and I would rather die than spend extra time alone with Phillip. So Rob actually did me a huge favor and went with him, because Phillip does need to be babied a little bit, and be held under wraps. I don't have the patience to do it. God love Rob, he took one for the team today and went to Redemption Island. Next time I'll go, it'll be Grant's turn to go, and I'll go with Grant. I'll gladly go with Grant. Today, I just wasn't gonna do it. I know Rob will give us the full account of what happened at Redemption, so I'm not worried about it."

(cut)

"Matt's on a roll at Redemption. We're hoping he loses, we were hoping last time he lost. I'm gonna make a prediction. I think Stephanie is the one that got voted out at Zapatera, just based on information we got from the last time we went to Redemption. I think she's feisty, so I think Matt is gonna have a battle today. I'm hoping - it would be in our best interests for Matt to lose. If Stephanie is on the outs with her tribe, which obviously she is, since she got voted out, I think she's one that could potentially stay a few times and hopefully stay till the merge and hopefully come to our side. I'm just thinking ahead."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8

Breaks My Heart

Ashley reveals why they are sending Matt back to Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBFKmHlCm34

"The challenge today, we had to stand on a perch and balance a ball on, like, this disc. I was the second person to fall off. Probably balance was not my strongest thing. Thank God I'm probably not on the chopping block. It's actually nice being one of four girls, because we're already viewed as weaker, so the guys are more on the chopping block than we are, especially when we have the numbers. I'm not as worried, but still, I have to step it up in challenges, I can't be the first or second person out. It looks horrible."

(cut)

"Well, I thought it was clear someone from Zapatera was going home, but I don't know what's going on. Rob and Grant are coming up to me and Natalie and saying it should be Matty again. It makes sense, because he is being really wishy-washy, he can't play the game or something, he doesn't want to be deceptive. That's the crappy part of this game, you have to to an extent. I love Matt, I don't want to have to send him back ot Redemption Island, but I think that's what's going to end up happening. The four of us, Rob, Grant, Natalie and I, and now Phillip has joined the bandwagon, because that means he gets to stay longer. It breaks my heart to do it to him again, but honestly, I think it will be better in the long run."

(cut)

"Matt is too nice of a guy, and that's what burned him in his first chance. That's why we blindsided him. He just likes to talk to everybody, he likes to be the good guy, good with everybody. You have to, especially at this point in the game, choose a side. You can't be neutral. He's doing the exact same thing he did before and that's why we have to vote him out again. I feel bad, but dude, you have to change your strategy, because what didn't work for you the first time isn't gonna work for you the second time either."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9:

Ralph Approached Me

Ashley reveals what Ralph offered her in their meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wetYWGlT5A

"Ralph approached me before the challenge and basically said if I do everything I can to keep him around until the jury, that I'll get his vote. Honestly, I think it's a ploy to keep him around. I think..."

(cut)

"They're just grasping at straws. Regardless, I have to do what the majority wants to do. It would be great if I could try to keep Ralph around, but I'm not 100% gold that he would vote for me if I was there at the end. I don't really take that too seriously."

(cut)

"Ralph basically just pitched himself, and basically said, save me until the jury, then you can vote me out. I'll cast my vote for you at the end for a million dollars. Obviously it's tempting to want to try, but I'm one person. I have six other people in my alliance right now. It may not be in all of our best interests to keep Ralph around. I'm not taking it too seriously. You can't, in this game, look too far ahead."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

Off His Rocker

Ashley admits that she has never met someone as #$#%# as Phillip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BosO5RK_E

"Day 25 is kind of, we make short-term goals, so 25 is a big day. We go in 5s. Kind of weird we only have 14 days left, 13 nights - we're keeping track. It's a down day. After the duel we pretty much have nothing to do. I've been napping in the shade with Natalie, Rob, and Grant, just kind of sitting back. I think Phillip is, I don't know, wearing his 2 feathers around and making rice patties or something. (laughs) Phillip sat right in front of me at the duel today and I couldn't see anything because not only did he have 1 feather, now he has 2. I'm trying to dodge his stupid feathers. All of a sudden he's like a Native American. We'll be around camp and he'll be drumming on his canteen. I'm like, it's day 25 and I never saw this before. All the sudden your great-grandfather's coming to you. I mean, whatever, it's like, give it up, dude."

(cut)

"Phillip is 100% off his rocker. #$#%#. I have no doubt."

(cut)

"He's literally the craziest person I've ever met."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

It's So Stupid

Ashley is shocked that the Zapatera alliance is not sharing their rice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnhIIwof02Q

"It's like literally rice wars. It's stupid. It's so stupid. I feel like the most selfish person ever being like, 'Oh my gosh, they had 7 cups of rice this morning.' It's a little ridiculous. There's 6 of us from Ometepe and 3 from Zapatera. This morning they ate 7 and a half cups of rice. They made it known they know they're going, they're going to be the first to go, so why not eat all we can. We're still human beings. You're going to leave us here with no food? It's so ridiculous, and it's actually really stressful, because we're all trying to survive out here, and the fact that we're actually fighting over a half a cup of rice is so ridiculous. When you're starving, and that's your means for survival, you're gonna argue about it. It's just not fair."

(cut)

"The part that bugs me is, obviously, if I were in their situation, I would feel like, yeah, why not eat a lot, I know I'm gonna go out. But at the same time, we're all still living here. I would still feel really greedy and guilty to eat that much. Honestly, after one cup of rice, I'm full. I don't understand how they're eating three cups each. They must be literally force-feeding themselves just to be jerks. Our stomachs are so small at this point I don't know how they're fitting three cups of rice. It bugs me that they're being this immature, and they're in their 50s. It's kind of ridiculous."

(cut)

"Phillip's been dealing with the food situation. We try to get him going. None of us want to say anything, but we want something said. He's been dealing with it. He likes to take on that role. He feels he's in a power position, or something. Whatever. We'll let him do it. He's basically gotten on all of their nerves already, so why not continue to piss them off."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11:

Never Log Rolled Before

Ashley is pleased with her alliance's performance at the log jam immunity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qn5ZE7EA4U

"I've never log rolled before. I've been to a couple county fair's where I've seen people log roll. I was really excited for the challenge today. I had a good feeling going into it. I made it through the first round, then I was up against Grant."

(cut)

"Grant ended up winning, which I was still happy about, because it came down to Grant and Ralph, and that was a big one. We're really glad Grant pulled it out for Ometepe again."

(cut)

"Since we merged, the biggest thing going into these individual immunity challenges was we keep it within our tribe, within Ometepe. That's why I feel like when I didn't win, when Grant did, it still feels like a win, because it's a win for us. It was a big one today, because there's only 2 Zapateras left, Ralph and Steve. This is a big one, and I'm glad we got it today."

(cut)

"Regardless of if Ralph had won, Steve would have been going home, but at least we have the choice and the game, we still have control of who we want to send home. We have our reasons for keeping who we keep. It's nice we can choose between the two, even though there are only two left. It's nice that we have the choice."

(cut)

"Honestly, I have the biggest sweet tooth ever, and chocolate is my vice. When Jeff lifted the cover, it was ridiculous."

(cut)

"And then the milk to go with it. It was, honestly, you're playing for immunity, and that's the most important thing, but when you're out here, and you haven't eaten, and you see that, it almost becomes more important than immunity. It's so #$!+#. It looked so good, and the smell was just overwhelming. It was like the heavens opened when he lifted the cover."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12:

I Look Up to Rob

Ashley admits that she admires Rob, but still feels that she can beat him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyn1xZydKcM

"Boston Rob is one of the best players to ever play this game, and just seeing how hard he always gives 100%, and how hard he works. Today's challenge proves he's heroic. We look up to him, and I look up to him. I think he's a great person, and he's just solid."

(cut)

"I still know Rob's in this to win it. He's said it time and time before, that it's a game. I love you, but it's a game. Obviously, I get it. I'm out here to win the million dollars too. I think when it comes down to it, we kind of look to Rob. He kind of guides us, he's been out here before. It's nice to have him here. But honestly, at the end, he's kind of somebody I would want at the final Tribal Council, to sit next to me. I really feel like the jury, since he's been here before, and he's had that experience with Amber, I feel like the jury would be more partial to me, if I were sitting next to him. If it looks like we're following Rob or we're riding his coattails, maybe that's part of my strategy. Keep him 'til the end, too. He needs us as much as we need him, at this point."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13:

The Tide Has Turned

Ashley is pleased that she won immunity and Grant is being voted out of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkkKpFVlbh8

"I without a doubt needed that immunity today. I honestly feel like if I had not won, I could be on the chopping block and could be going to Redemption Island. If there was any challenge to win, this was the one I need to win. When I won, it was still like, did I really just win? It was awesome, but I felt like the happiest person ever, to have that necklace around my neck. That's the only time you can feel 100% safe. Finally tonight I feel really good and I think we're gonna make a really big move that's gonna change the game a lot, so I'm really excited about Tribal Council for once."

(cut)

"The plan right now that we're hoping goes down is we're gonna blindside Grant. It sucks, because I love Grant, he's a great person, but strategically, to have him around, being as strong a competitor as he is, and as likeable as he is, to the people on the jury, if he keeps winning, it wouldn't be good. If we have the chance we have to get rid of him. So we're gonna go for that tonight. As far as I know, everybody's on board. I think Grant thinks we're voting for Phillip, but we're all gonna blindside him. It's a big move. I feel like a lot has changed, just by winning today. I feel like the tide has turned, and if we get rid of Grant, that's kind of Rob's right-hand person out here. We get rid of Grant, and he has to kind of start relying on me and Natalie a little bit more. All he's gonna have out here is Phillip, and I'm not sure how reliable Phillip is at this point. I kind of feel like the tide's changing, which is really exciting."

(cut)

"We're choosing to get rid of Grant over Phillip, because Phillip's not really a threat, and honestly, he's pissed so many people off on the jury, as much as it's paining me not to vote him off, it's smarter for me at this point to keep him here."

(cut)

"To get rid of Grant, he's gonna have to go to Redemption Island and have to face some tough competitors, against Matt, Mike, and Andrea. Even if he does win and does come back, we're right back where we started and we've gotta get rid of him again. But at the same time, if we keep Grant and get rid of Phillip, then the person that comes back from Redemption is a strong competitor and we've gotta get rid of two people. To me, it makes the most sense, and I don't think Rob really thought of it until Natalie and I brought it to his attention. It's the perfect time, and while we have a chance we've gotta take advantage of it and get rid of a strong competitor like Grant while we can."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

We're So Hungry

Ashley admits that Murlonio is running out of rice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mdMzbvKdcA

"The food situation is stressful, cause we don't have a lot. At this point we're kind of surviving on a shell, a scoop in the morning and a scoop at night. It's day 34 and we're exhausted. We're literally so hungry. It's hard to find energy to do anything. It's been really hot the last couple days, so all you can do really is try to find shade and conserve your energy as much as possible. Rob was talking about going to catch fish, but you only catch one tiny fish, and you exert so much energy, is it really worth it. We're battling a lot right now. It's hard when you get to this point. It didn't help that we didn't really ration as well as we could have, and the Zapatera tribe ate their faces off while they were here, so now we're struggling. It's not fun."

(cut)

"The starvation is getting to people, for sure. Like yesterday, there was a huge blowup about the rice. We don't have a lot, so Natalie and I thought we shouldn't eat 3 times a day. When we counted the cups out, we only have enough for 2 cups a day. We're hungry, but drink water, do something else. We can't just keep eating or else come day 37, when there's still 2 days left, we're gonna have no food. Phillip kind of blew up and said we don't need the extra energy and calories like the men do and that caused a whole big argument and so..."

(cut)

"Phillip pretty much said Grant and Rob and him are bigger guys, and they need to eat more than Natalie and I do. He said before I came here, he's telling me, that I consumed 1700 calories of food a day. How he knows that, I have no idea. He consumed 3300 calories. In his mind, I don't need to be eating as much as he does, and Grant and Rob. He's out of his mind, pretty much. That makes no sense. We're all on even playing ground here, we all need to eat, we're all starving. I'm hungry, Grant's hungry, Rob's hungry, we're all hungry. It doesn't matter whether we're male or female. We all need to eat. He's got issues."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

The Best Reward - brak transkrypcji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lV4s0nM2zM

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor