sole survivor
Kontakt:

David

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

David Murphy (31)

Plemię - Zapatera

Zawód - Defense Attorney

Powód do dumy - I'm very proud of what I've accomplished professionally. Thus far in my career, I've been able to work on a number of very interesting and challenging cases.

Życiowa inspiracja - I've actually looked up to a variety of people for different reasons at different points. I've learned a lot of life lessons.

Hobby - Sports, hanging out with friends and watching TV/movies.

Co Cię denerwuje - I can't stand stupid people. If we could criminalize stupidity, I think the world would be a better place.

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Intelligent, thoughtful and sarcastic.

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - I'd like to think I'd be myself and be original.

Powód bycia w Survivor - This is a once in a lifetime experience.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

jeden z moich faworytów, oby okazał się sprytnym graczem

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

At My Wit's End

David admits to having nothing in common with the people left on Zapatera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXSRFwvhz-w

"My back is kind of up against the wall right now. I don't know what else to do. This is the first time the reality is sinking in and I'm starting to think about home and a lot about everything. I really don't have anybody I'm friends with anymore. It's all people I'm playing the game with. There's nobody I can sit down and have a conversation with. It doesn't have anything to do with the game. It's frustrating. This is the part where I hope there's a merge soon, because I think I have a lot more in common with the people on the other tribe. Not necessarily the gameplay, not necessarily that I'm gonna jump ship and go over there, but it's fresh faces, and a more youthful crowd. This is probably the hardest afternoon I've had so far."

(cut)

"The physical's not so bad. I'm a little tired, and hungry, but I've been here before. Mentally it's very difficult, because I don't have somebody to turn to and talk about something stupid and laugh with. I have nothing in common with anyone anymore. Everybody that's here...I have nothing in common with anybody that's here anymore. Ralph and Sarita go off their own way and chit-chat, Mike and Steve have a lot in common, Julie and Steve have a lot in common. I try to have conversations with Mike and Steve, but it doesn't really catch. At this point in time I'm trying to make the best of the situation and hoping we have things going on. I'm kind of at my wit's end."

(cut)

"I definitely feel like I might be on the outs. In large part due to how I treated the dismissal of Stephanie situation, but also because I don't have that bond with anybody. I get along with Ralph well, but we're so different, the conversations we have don't go much beyond food and the game. There's not a whole lot to discuss. I tried and I certainly like him as a person, but without some sort of common bond it's really difficult to have a conversation with somebody."

(cut)

"It's one of those feelings, if you were in this situation in the regular world, you'd go someplace else. Going someplace else, my options are relatively limited. If I go off on my own, I'm jeopardizing what's going on here, and that also is just an opportunity to dwell on things and thing about what I'm missing more. That makes things worse. I try to keep myself busy, but there's not a whole lot to do. Apparently nobody thinks it's worth fishing. I might have persuaded Ralph to go give it a try. But we shall see.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8:

Low Man on the Totem Pole

David reveals who he thinks is at the bottom of the old Ometepe tribe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-qXgiGGyFc

"It seems that Phillip is kind of the low man on the totem pole in his 7. That's kind of the..."

(cut)

"I guess that's the conclusive opinion of my 5. That's he's the bottom of the barrel there."

(cut)

"My guess is they kept him around because he's a puppet, he'll do whatever they want him to in terms of gameplay."

(cut)

"I hadn't really formed much of an opinion until today about where Phillip stood, but I did realize during the challenges and the Duel today, when he talked, everybody was laughing. He was rambling on about some samurai code, and the rest of the tribe was laughing at him. It's clear that he...I don't know if he's not all there, but they keep him around as a source of amusement. It's an unfortunate way to go about it, but he's kind of oblivious to it."

(cut)

"The information about Phillip being a federal agent was as a result of the duel Ralph and Sarita witness when Phillip said he could tell when someone was lying, having been ex-CIA. Having met the man, I'm shocked. I would be shocked if he was a former CIA agent. I've had to deal with them a few times at work, and they're always very sharp, very professional people. Unless he was the backroom at the CIA or the accountant for the CIA, I would be terrified to know he was protecting our country."

Post autor: Guest »

David jest ¶wietny! Intelektualista!
Trzymam za niego kciuki! Oby doszed³ do fina³u ;P ;D ;P ;D

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9:

Pow Wow With Rob

Ralph and David meet with Rob and Grant to try and better their odds in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggCcAbNF9ew

Ralph (solo): Now, since we've merged, we have no control, I don't think. That's very aggravating. I have no clue what's going on. They won't let us know nothing. How can we play a game when we don't even know where to start. So I'm gonna talk to Rob.

<David>

David: At this point in time, we're not trying to break things up. It's obvious it's not happening. You've got this very well-oiled machine at this point. Realistically, we're playing for seats on the jury. I'm not foolish enough to think I'm going to persuade either one of you to do anything stupid. At this point in time, the opportunity to speak is all I'm asking for. I know you're not gonna flip on people. I understand what you're doing and (Rob talks over him).

Rob: I get it, guys. I'm trying to be loyal like everybody's been loyal to each other. I'm not gonna cross any lines.

Ralph: This is a game. There's gonna come a point in time when they're gonna try to cut your throat, and ya'll are gonna have to cut theirs. It's a game.

Rob: Think about it from the flip side.

David: If I was sitting in your shoes I'd be doing the same thing.

Ralph: If you want our votes...if you don't want our votes...I'm gonna try to hang in as long as I can. The chances of me making it to the top? No way in hell. But I at least wanna make it to the jury.

Rob: I understand, but you're asking me to do something that's really not fair to my tribe and what we've done together. I can't.

<crosstalk between David and Rob as David says it doesn't hurt to try and Rob says he understands, and they all shake hands>

David (solo): Rob, he's the boss, obviously, but at this point in time, I really don't know who's gonna go to Redemption Island. It's really just a matter of hoping he is playing to the jury. He can frame anything to his sheep how he wants it and get them to go along with it.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

The Challenge Was Hard

David discusses his performance in the hanging challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UPf9LfBKY

"The challenge today was hard. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to hang the same way as them and hang longer, just because of the weight difference. I had to come up with something in my mind in a pretty quick moment there. The only thing I could think of was not relying on muscle but strictly on skeletal hanging. The one leg approach I had started with when we were using the arms was about as comfortable as you could be in that situation. I thought I could support myself fairly well. I didn't think I'd be able to support myself that long on the one leg. I could have kept going, but my foot slipped. I didn't notice it was slipping until it was too late. By the time I had noticed, I couldn't reach up to hold onto it anymore. It was not a matter of anything failing at that point in time; I had no friction between my legs. It was done. I hit the water before I realized I had fallen."

(cut)

"I had no problem whatsoever with Steve sitting out. It was not a challenge that was cut out for him. He would have been out in 30 seconds. I don't hold it against him at all. If I was a big guy I would have done the same thing. If I was Ralph I would have done it too. There was no reason for Ralph to be in there. He wasn't gonna win it."

(cut)

"I knew going into the challenge that if I don't win there's a good chance it's gonna be me. For one reason, because I'm clearly the brains behind the operation at this point, and I did well in the last challenge. I didn't really have a choice today. It was either win, or, unless they're not doing something in line with the history of what they've done, then I'm through. Bottom line. They voted Mike out because he was the best competitor we had, and chances are they're gonna do the same thing tonight."

(cut)

"If I go to Redemption Island tonight, I've kind of accepted it. I'm not out of the game yet, it's just the next stage."

(cut)

"I think I have as good of a shot as anybody to win out there, so I'm not real worried about it. But I'd much rather not have to deal with that, but part of me is kind of looking forward to going there, in a way. It's time to relax, to spend an evening with Mike or Matt, different perspective on things, won't have the animosity that's going on here. Won't have to listen to Phillip. Probably have more than enough rice and nobody that will complain about how much I have to eat tonight."

(cut)

"I won't have to depend on anybody else to do or not do things. I don't have to clean up anybody else's messes. I don't have to explain to anybody else the rationale for things. I just have to go out and win a simple task. I'm not gonna be hanging upside down with a couple of 90 pound girls."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

Secret Scene: David

David gets his luxury item at treemail on Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0RjKqc-ek

(on the way to treemail, David and Mike joke to Matt that this is like mini-Survivor, and then find David's luxury item - a football)

Mike (reading treemail): Follow the path to the arena, where you will compete in a duel...slash truel. (laughs as he made that part up)

Matt: This is weird, because the others said the winner stays, the loser goes home.

Mike: Could it mean no one's going home?

(something is muttered, and then to go toss the football around)

David (solo): We got treemail this morning, letting us know there'd be a duel today. Matt was a little alarmed about the way the note was phrased because it was phrased different than all the ones he'd seen here previously at Redemption Island. We're not sure exactly what's in store, all we know is there's going to be a duel. That's all we're certain of.

(they talk about their favorite football food)

David (solo): Matt and Mike are both formidable opponents. Mike is physically one of the strongest, if not the strongest, competitors, out here, and Matt has obviously shown a great deal of determination and inner strength. But it definitely doesn't change my desire to win.

(more scenes with the football)

David (solo): I just have a desire to succeed at everything I do. It will be a good battle today between the three of us.

David: And I'm spent. Small doses of football is all one can handle when consuming rice.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Desire to Succeed

David reflects on his Survivor experience while on Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYpbKuVqkcA

"I just have a desire to succeed in everything I do. Really try to put everything I can into it and not only make the best of a situation, but to benefit from it however I can. Particularly in the context of the game, obviously the money is what is the first draw, but there are so many other things - well, there's things I thought about, and things I didn't even really realize would be gained through this experience. There's a lot of personal growth and realization of what matters to you. I came into it not really thinking I was going to build any friendships, but I've made some really solid friendships with people that I think will continue to grow after the game is over. I've taken a lot away from it at this point. If I do go home today, it's not gonna be, it will be a bittersweet moment, but it definitely won't be a disappointment to me, overall."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

David the Day After

David reflects on his time in the game, the day after he lost the duel on Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuz75P4eUU

"I'm very proud of the way I played the game. I came into it knowing where my strengths were. I thought going into it it was strictly going to be from a strategic standpoint, but I was very pleased that I was able to compete physically as well."

(cut)

"I came into this thinking I was going to rely primarily on strategy and the more manipulative tactics to advance myself in the game. I certainly got to a point relying on that, but it came a time when there was no strategy left to play after the merge. Breaking the Ometepe 6 was pretty much impossible, and it became a matter of winning the individual immunity challenges. While I didn't win, I got close enough twice that I was viewed as a threat to win the immunity challenges. That's what led me to the door."

(cut)

"One thing that stands out that I don't know whether or not it changed the course of the game, and I certainly wouldn't change the decision to do it, but I think the timing of it in the sense of getting rid of Russell, I think we should have delayed that. Had we not gotten rid of Russell at that point in time and let it happen naturally, I think we would have fared better in the long run. But it's difficult to speculate on that, simply because Russell's presence was such a negative factor in camp that..."

(cut)

"That could have outweighed any benefit in terms of throwing the challenge."

(cut)

"When I was voted out of the game and sent to Redemption Island, I had definitely come to terms with leaving one stage of the game and going to the other. It seemed like the best case scenario for me at the time, actually, because there was little I could do in the game, in terms of strategy, and going forward in the immunity challenges, if I did well, and didn't win, it just put me in a worse position. Going to Redemption Island and getting a second chance was definitely a best case scenario for me at that time."

(cut)

"By losing at the duel in the manner which I did, it sums up a lot of the things I've done wrong in life in general. Just overthinking things."

(cut)

"Had I simplified my approach to it, it would have been much easier, and I probably would have won. Given the lead Matt and Mike had and the amount of time I had made up by the time they finished. I was building more quickly than them, but I spent considerably more time working on the base of the structure. Had I not done that, who knows, I could still be sitting out there today. But who knows. We learn our lessons the hard way sometimes."

(cut)

"The social aspect of the game was far more hard for me than the survival aspect. The survival aspect is really a backdrop for the social aspect of the game. You could put this in any scenario, and the social aspect would be the same. Dealing with a variety of different people, many of which I would never, ever encounter in real life, definitely poses a challenge. As far as a survival aspect, you kind of know what you're getting yourself into from the beginning, so you can mentally prepare yourself for that. You can't prepare yourself for a dozen people you have no knowledge of. There's gonna be some conflict there, you're gonna have some people you naturally get along with and some people you naturally don't. Believe it or not, for me, I tend to find people I don't get along with more often than people that I do get along with. That stood true in the game as well."

(cut)

"I think my real life prepared me for the game, especially my professional life, in terms of artfully phrasing things with people and dealing with situations where you might not really want to say what you're trying to say but you have to figure a way to say something that exposes enough that the other person is satisfied but not enough that you're putting your neck out there. That was a common issue in the social aspect of the game, and that IS Tribal Council. That is the entire start to finish with Jeff the entire time. It's a matter of answering his question without giving up too much information, but still satisfying him. That was one area where I was particularly well-prepared."

(cut)

"I have no regrets in terms of leaving the game. I played the way I wanted to play, I pretty much went out on my own terms. Going into that last challenge I could have seen it as a better situation to give up early, but I wanted to go for it and try and win and I hung around, literally, a lot longer than I think anyone expected."

(cut)

"Going to Redemption Island I thought I would be going up against Mike or Matt, not both of them. Of everyone I met out here they were the two people I did not mind losing to. They're both great guys and deserve to be here as much as anybody."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z David'em:

Jeff Probst said David was a great player and we also heard he was the puzzle king. So what happened to sidetrack him in both regards? How did he get stuck in a bad situation? What moves did he try to make? Also, was Phillip ever normal? Was Sarita really the leader of Zapatera? And why was David ready to claw out his own eyes? All of this and more right here!

Reality: Hello, David!

David: Hello!

R: Thanks for taking the time to talk to us here!

David: My pleasure.

R: Going back to the beginning of the game, what was your original strategy before you knew two previous players were returning, and how was it affected when Russell joined your tribe?

David: My strategy from the outset was to try to lay low as long as I possibly could. The moment Russell entered the game, that sort of changed in that everybody started scattered and it became the war against Russell. I had the choice of joining the war or joining Russell. The numbers didn&#8217;t allow me to make much of a choice. If I went with Russell, I would have been another head on the chopping block. If I went with the core Zapatera alliance, I could at least slide by while they chipped away at whoever went with Russell.

R: Considering that the core group had a majority alliance, why did Zapatera focus so much on Russell &#8211; to the point of throwing the challenge, giving up immunity, and even giving up comfort items as well?

David: This isn&#8217;t necessarily my opinion, but it was the opinion of the others I was aligned with that it became the war of good vs. evil. I thought it was kind of ridiculous. Russell and his clan were viewed as evil and the core alliance of Zapatera was good. I didn&#8217;t necessarily agree with that and didn&#8217;t think there was any place for that in the game.

It&#8217;s all about self-preservation and the Zapatera alliance became this little girl scout troop that wanted to be happy and have fun and sit around the campfire and be best friends. I wasn&#8217;t there for that but [I didn&#8217;t have much choice]. There was more than one occasion where I was thinking of clawing my eyes out when I was sitting there with people who didn&#8217;t know what was going on.

R: With your experience now, do you think it is ever a good idea to throw a challenge like that on Survivor?

David: I can&#8217;t say it would never be a good idea because I&#8217;m sure there&#8217;s a situation in which it would be beneficial. If I were to be put in the same situation, would I do it again? No. Was I fully in support of the decision? No. But I was put in a predicament where I had to go along with what my alliance wanted to do in order to maintain my position there and not be viewed as the outsider. As things progressed, I clearly became viewed as the outsider and actually regretted the one time I wasn&#8217;t more outspoken about my thoughts.

R: In your final words, you said this had given you a fresh outlook and determination to tackle everything you want to do. Can you expand on that?

David: It&#8217;s just kind of there&#8217;s nothing you can&#8217;t do if you put your mind to it. Going into this, the people who know me thought it was pretty funny because it&#8217;s so far removed from my daily life. But I had a great time and if presented with the opportunity to do it again, I&#8217;d do it in a heartbeat.

R: During the show last night, Jeff Probst tweeted, &#8220;He's a very good player. I hope we see him again on another season.&#8221; Former player Stephen Fischbach responded, &#8220;I don't get it! He literally made zero moves in his month on the island.&#8221; How would you respond and what do you think you did to show you&#8217;re a good player?

David: Stephen should know better than to say something like that because there&#8217;s a whole issue called editing. I won&#8217;t go into what was or wasn&#8217;t aired. But he should know better than to make a statement like that.

I did try to make moves &#8211; I was not in a position that permitted me to make moves. I had an alliance that was hell-bent on being stubborn. Following the merge, the other alliance was so strong that they didn&#8217;t have any room for me to make any moves that would break into them. That&#8217;s Stephen&#8217;s opinion and that&#8217;s fine, but he should know better than to say that.

Following up on what Jeff said, I will be back, I&#8217;m not done with this game. You will see me again. I guarantee that. I welcome the challenge to take Stephen on at some point!

R: You had a reputation as being the puzzle guy, but then you lost immunity on a puzzle challenge before being voted off and followed by losing on Redemption Island on what could be called a puzzle as well. What happened?

David: With the individual immunity puzzle, it was the same puzzle we did the first time and while the footage that was aired made it look like Russell was doing it, that was far from the truth.

[The first time] I had a hang-up with one part of the puzzle. The second time around, I was so focused on not making the same mistake, I got myself sidetracked from just getting it done. That was totally my own problem and it was a matter of overthinking it, which was the same issue in the duel at Redemption Island.

I was not building the fastest card house I could, I was building one that was more stable. As we saw from the footage last night, Mike&#8217;s house of cards was very close to falling down. Had that been the case, we wouldn&#8217;t be sitting here talking about it. I&#8217;m not trying to make excuses, I just chose a strategy that was unsuccessful and it was a matter of me overthinking the whole thing.

R: About how much of the actual crazy are we seeing from Phillip &#8211; was there even more left on the cutting room floor?

David: Without going into detail, yes there was a great deal more.

R: Were there ever times when Phillip acted normal?

David: Normal is such a vague word. Normal for Phillip is crazy, so I guess when he would act abnormally, there were glimpses of him being a semi-rational human being, but those glimpses were few and far between.

R: You of course heard about the rice/racial argument at Tribal Council &#8211; what did you think when you saw it on TV last night?

David: I had a pretty good idea of how it all went down based on Tribal Council. I got a good laugh out of it &#8211; I thought it was pretty ridiculous. I mean, the whole thing was quite interesting to me because following the merge, the Ometepe tribe was very much the instigators of &#8220;yours and ours.&#8221; They didn&#8217;t want to share with us after the merge, but the rice thing goes down and it&#8217;s not yours and ours anymore, but they need something. I thought that was very amusing and telling about how they perceived things. They had no use for us and then once they needed us they wouldn&#8217;t let it die.

R: I agree &#8211; I noted the same thing, regarding the tarp, etc.

David: Exactly. I understand where they&#8217;re coming from &#8211; it&#8217;s a game and if I were in their shoes, I&#8217;d have done the same thing. They didn&#8217;t need us until they had a use for us &#8211; I don&#8217;t hold any ill will, it was their strategy. As Rob said, he wanted them to hate us and stay separate from us &#8211; I thought that was a brilliant move and it kept them staying strong and not showing any holes at this point in time.

R: How did Sarita end up being the leader of your tribe early on?

David: I think that was a gross misstatement. I don&#8217;t think she was the leader of anything &#8211; she wanted to be. I would have called her the &#8220;team mom,&#8221; and that was a self-appointed position (laugh). Nobody really viewed her as the leader, I most certainly didn&#8217;t. You just let her keep running with whatever she thinks her responsibility is.

The problem wasn&#8217;t that she was the leader &#8211; the problem was there was no leader. It was just a group of people kind of floating along and I tried to on more than one occasion to sort of guide the group in a direction and my efforts were pointless. There was no willingness to really do anything in terms of the game.

They complained that people won&#8217;t play the game with them but none of them wanted to play the game until it was too late.

R: That was something we noticed as well. Some of our columnists addressed the irony of that situation.

David: That was one of the most frustrating aspects to me. I was trying to make moves and get things to happen. But in a sense, what Stephen said is correct &#8211; I didn&#8217;t make these tremendous moves because I couldn&#8217;t. I tried &#8211; I tried to keep Stephanie. I tried to get in with the Ometepe alliance. My attempts were unsuccessful.

It wasn&#8217;t as if I wasn&#8217;t making the attempts &#8211; there was just no room to make them. I was stuck with a alliance at the beginning of the game that didn&#8217;t want to shake things up. At the merge, I was against an alliance that was so well-led and so brainwashed that none of them could see the writing on the wall.

R: When did you decide to turn on Sarita? Did you try to bring both Stephanie and Krista into the fold to oust Sarita, or just Stephanie at the last minute?

David: It was a plan in the development for me. I had tried with both Stephanie and Krista to explain that if they swallowed their pride and sucked up to people, there may be the possibility of making some sort of move.

I started when it was both Stephanie and Krista but I knew it wouldn&#8217;t be an option with Krista. But I was trying to plant a seed to make it happen so if I could get Stephanie to vote with everybody else against Krista, there was the possibility I could get her into the group and go more my direction. It also would have put me in a position where I wasn&#8217;t the low man on the totem pole.

R: When you tried to save Stephanie instead of Sarita, did you figure you would have the others on your side if you needed to go back to Tribal Council, or did you believe you were a dead duck when Sarita stayed?

David: I didn&#8217;t think I was a dead duck at all. I explained exactly why I did it and my belief what gave us the best chance to win going forward. Sarita&#8217;s ineptness in the challenges was obvious and there was no questioning that. She didn&#8217;t even want to participate in them and didn&#8217;t have anything to contribute to them &#8211; she was kinda just along for the ride. She made it very apparent in the last challenge she was in, the obstacle course, why she shouldn&#8217;t even be there in terms of strength of the tribe. She screamed, &#8220;Help me, help me!&#8221; Suck it up and get through it. This isn&#8217;t the hardest thing you&#8217;ll ever do and if it is, your life&#8217;s pretty easy.

R: We are about out of time, so is there anything else you&#8217;d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

David: The only thing I&#8217;ll say is it&#8217;s not done yet. I&#8217;ve got something left to do.

R: Interesting! We&#8217;ll look forward to that.

David: I am as well.

R: Hmmm, foreshadowing! Thanks again, David!

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa part 1:

David loses the Redemption Island duel and heads to Ponderosa as the first member of the jury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9EWm7z ... r_embedded

(David is sent out after losing the duel)

David: Leaving the arena, there was definitely mixed emotions. I was definitely not happy my quest to win the game was over, but I felt I had accomplished a lot and proven a lot of people wrong. It was literally not in the cards for me to win.

(the doctor tells David his knee will get better but it will be pins and needles until it does)

David (solo): Hopefully that comes back, or I'll have a good story to tell about why you can stab me in the back of the leg and I'll never know.

(on the way to Ponderosa)

David: I don't regret anything I did, and I don't know that I'd necessarily change anything I did. My biggest mistake in the game was aligning myself with people before I knew enough about them.

(goes to Ponderosa)

David Pulling into Ponderosa, it was definitely a change of scenery. As you can tell, it's quite a nice place, and it's large. As it is now, I'm kind of sole guest.

(David learns he is at 161, which is losing between 15-20 pounds; he goes to his room, then showers, changes, and has a meal)

David: The first meal, I had half a chicken breast, six small shrimp, and maybe two little lobster tails. I was stuffed. I could not eat anymore. There was tons of food sitting in front of me, and I couldn't consume anymore of it. It was painful, physically and emotionally.

(having nothing to do, David plays video games)

David: I'm now stuck somewhere between Survivor and reality. I'm still in the game but not in the game. I'm in a normal setting but not in the real world. It's definitely given me an opportunity to reflect on everything that occurred in the 25 days I was in the game, and put those thoughts on paper and apply them to me when I go back home.

(David tries to eat some dinner, then goes to bed)

David: I didn't get a chance to win the game, but I definitely benefited a lot from the experience, and the opportunities that could come from this are virtually limitless.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si0R82ax ... re=related

David: I slept like a brick. I did wake up slightly before sunrise. I've been in a pattern for the last few weeks. I was ready to check the fire, but there wasn't one, so on to breakfast, and another day.

David (solo): To go from having a very small ration of rice a day, to tables of food sitting around all the time, and refrigerators full of any kind of drink you can imagine, and ice cream, and candy, and cookies, and nuts, just sitting there waiting for you, it's almost overwhelming.

(at the table, David says in almost 24 hours he's almost gone back to his original weight)

David (reading treemail): It is time to raise the flag of Ponderosa. <David> I don't think there's a reward for this one.

(David swims in the pool)

David: Those were my dress shoes that I wore initially into the game, along with the suit, which is over here trying to rid itself of some of the aroma it picked up over 25 days in the jungle.

David (solo): A wool suit does not fare well in the jungle. Unfortunately, I didn't bring another suit, so I won't be able to walk in with a suit and briefcase, ready to represent anyone. But I'm definitely excited about Tribal Council.

(David says he'd like to have a few more people around)

David(solo): The only thing that would surprise me is if someone from Rob's alliance is the next one voted out.

(David says the only person he'd be disappointed to have to be around is Phillip)

David (solo): I've tried to get on juries in the legal system before, and no one ever wants to keep me.

(David says it should be interesting, and goes to TC)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 22 - uczestnicy”