sole survivor
Kontakt:

Francesca

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Francesca Hogi (36)

Plemię - Ometepe

Zawód - adwokat

Powód do dumy - Assembling the most amazing set of friends.

Życiowa inspiracja - My mom. She's been through so much in her life, starting with picking cotton while growing up in segregated Alabama. She is brilliant, beautiful and an all-around incredible person.

Hobby - Writing, yoga and watching movies.

Co Cię denerwuje - Self-delusion.

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Determined, opinionated and stubborn.

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - I would most likely be a Cirie/Boston Rob combo.

Powód bycia w Survivor - I'm normally competitive for no good reason - $1 million is a great excuse.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

kolejna moja faworytka, wydaje się być ostrzejszą wersją Cirie.

colby
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: colby »

bardzo fajna!! no i szkoda że odpadła, bo miała charakterek ale zabrakło jej szczęścia i liczb bo miała potencjał na dobrego gracza. no a na RI zapewne nie poradzi sobie w starciu z facetami, raczej mało prawdopodobne, że ograła by 15 osób one by one :P

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

a mi się w ogóle nie podobała... może i ja mam jakieś uprzedzenia czy coś ale w kazdej edycji jest jakaś murzynka która działa mi na nerwy...

bobaas
5th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: bobaas »

słonko pisze:a mi się w ogóle nie podobała... może i ja mam jakieś uprzedzenia czy coś ale w kazdej edycji jest jakaś murzynka która działa mi na nerwy...
Istnieje slowo, ktore idealnie wpisuje się w to i brzmi ono rasizm moja droga :wink:
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

nie sądzę że rasizm tu pasuje, bo osobiście nic do murzynów nie ma, tylko jakoś w tej grze kobiety zawsze mi działają na nerwy xd

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

No załamka, była świetna. Po prostu śmiałem się jak przy confach Cirie, gdy Francesca ironicznie mówiła, jak bardzo się "cieszy" ze swojego sojuszu z Philipp'em. Ona musi wrócić! Najfajniejsza uczestniczka odpada pierwsza, porażka :/ Musi powstać edycja second chance specjalnie dla niej!

Awatar użytkownika
Eska
7th jury member
Winners at War: Yul
Kontakt:

Post autor: Eska »

Heh dokładnie ;] I fakt ogólnie jej konfy i komentarze mi się podobały :wink: I sposób w jaki poprawiała Philippa na radzie...

Vogue.
6th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Vogue. »

lukaszk pisze:No załamka, była świetna. Po prostu śmiałem się jak przy confach Cirie, gdy Francesca ironicznie mówiła, jak bardzo się "cieszy" ze swojego sojuszu z Philipp'em. Ona musi wrócić! Najfajniejsza uczestniczka odpada pierwsza, porażka :/ Musi powstać edycja second chance specjalnie dla niej!
Dokładnie! To była tak ciekawa, barwna postać! Strasznie mi szkoda, że odpadła, mogła wprowadzić dużo do sezonu, mam nadzieję, że na razie utrzyma się jakoś na RI :D

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z Francescą:

Francesca (or is it Francesqua?) was voted out of Survivor two weeks ago, but lost the first duel on Redemption Island Wednesday night. Now she was finally able to answer some questions about what happened at and around that first Tribal Council! For example, what was the plan heading into Tribal Council? And what was the plan afterward, when she would apparently have still been part of a minority alliance. What does she think about whether or not Phillip actually is a former federal agent? (Hint: Part of her answer is, “he could still be under cover – he could just be that good.”) And just how bad was Redemption Island? Francesca talks to us about all of this and much more!

As you’ll see, Francesca was in very jovial spirits during this interview and we actually laughed even more than I show below. It really is too bad we didn’t get to see more of her! She has a good attitude and was very willing to explain everything that happened. Frankly, I wish all my interviews went this well! So let’s get to it.

R: Hello, Francesca – or is it Francesqua!

Francesca: Oh, David!

R: Sorry, I have dry mouth.

Francesca: Are you getting treatment for it? It’s very important to get treatment for it.

R: Ha! Well, thanks for talking to us here at Reality News Online! To jump right into it, you were so close to winning the duel on Redemption Island last night – what went wrong?

Francesca: What did go wrong? (Laughs.)

R: I know I may be your first interviewer of the day, so the way it works is I ask the questions and you give the answers!

Francesca: (Laughs.) I was really excited to watch because I did not know how I lost! I still don’t know how I lost (laughs again). I’d say my stick probably wasn’t strong enough and I got lucky that it was strong enough to get the first two keys, which were nearer; but when I added on to it to get the third key, the foundation wasn’t strong enough and I had to go back to reinforce the foundation of the stick. That took too long and Matt was able to catch up to me.

If I ever have to build a long pole with sticks and string, I think I’ll do better. I didn’t practice for that. Too bad it wasn’t a game of Scrabble, I’m good at Scrabble… not as good at Survivor apparently.

R: Going back to your Tribal Council, I have to admit that I’m confused – what exactly was the plan heading into the vote? Which of you was going to vote for whom?

Francesca: The plan heading into the vote – I had no idea that Rob already knew about Kristina’s immunity idol. I knew it was a possibility because she told Phillip and I didn’t trust Phillip. We agreed she wasn’t going to, but then she did. But as it turns out, that’s not even how he knew about it – I didn’t know he saw her looking for the clue.

We thought that Rob and his alliance would vote for Kristina – that was kind of what had hoped and kind of expected to happen. Phillip wanted to vote Rob, Kristina wanted to vote Rob; I wanted to vote Natalie but my one vote wouldn’t matter. I told Kristina I wasn’t going to vote Rob and wanted Natalie out. Had everything gone to plan, I would have voted Natalie and Phillip would have voted Rob and Kristina would have been the tie-breaking vote; she was going to decide whether to vote for Rob or Natalie. That was the plan.

R: Did you and/or Kristina tell Phillip that your vote was switching from Rob to Natalie?

Francesca: No. I absolutely knew that Phillip couldn’t be trusted, so I didn’t want to tell him – if he knew who I wanted to vote for, he would screw it up. I was happy for him to think I wanted to vote Rob because we thought we only needed two votes. Let Phillip think I’m going to vote for Rob, I don’t need him to know my real strategy.

R: What was your plan if the vote had successfully gotten rid of Rob or a member of his alliance? Even if things went 100% your way, you would still have been part of a minority alliance.

Francesca: My feeling at the time was that if we got rid of Natalie, we could swing Matt and Andrea to our side and I thought Ashley would follow. I thought Natalie was the key in breaking apart Rob’s alliance.

R: How did you end up on an alliance with Phillip?

Francesca: (Laughs.) By default, certainly not by design. My preference would have been to align with Rob and I don’t think they showed me and Rob talking about being in an alliance on Day 1. It just didn’t work out that way. I certainly did not choose in an alliance with Phillip or Kristina; it was by default because we were not part of the groupies— I mean fan club— I mean alliance with Rob. I thought I had more time to kind of put myself in a better position. That was my mistake.

R: So, do you think Phillip really was a federal agent, or is he just some sort of nut?

Francesca: You know what, I think I’d be very curious to know if he cries every time he sees the question mark under his name because CBS is questioning his integrity. If the producers don’t know, I couldn’t possibly know. I never questioned that at all [in the game]. Okay fine, you’re a former federal agent, I just don’t care – it doesn’t impact anything in this game. I haven’t seen any evidence to support that he was but he could still be under cover – he could just be that good. (Laughs.)

R: Why were you on the outside of the main Ometepe alliance? Did you try to get in with the main group?

Francesca: I think now I just – there’s no way I could have gotten in because Rob wanted me out. I got along well with Rob and everyone in his alliance. I heard and read that “she didn’t make an effort to get along,” but I totally got along with them. It was just a matter of they might have liked talking to me but Rob wanted me out of the game because he thought I was going to go after him, which I would have – not first or probably even second, but eventually.

R: Why did you call out Rob and Russell on the beach? Did anybody else do it that wasn't televised?

Francesca: Jeff asked a bunch of people. I don’t think anyone had anything super-positive to say. I don’t exactly recall. I think for my own part in it, I don’t have the best filter sometimes – I don’t know if you noticed that about me. I think I actually was interpreted as me saying I didn’t want to play with them and that’s not how I meant it or how I felt. I think it was unfortunate that I said it because it was misinterpreted. They are troublemakers, but I’m a troublemaker. I wasn’t insulting them. Rob and Russell are actually good players with very different styles. I would have been happy to be in an alliance with Rob.

R: We’ve heard over and over again from Jeff Probst and others that Redemption Island was just miserable. How bad was it?

Francesca: The toughest thing – there are a couple things. First, the night I arrived, I had just gone through that hellish Tribal Council that lasted like two and a half hours – two hours of that was Phillip and I fighting. I didn’t have any water – talk about drymouth! I was dehydrated, exhausted, hungry. It was so late and there wasn’t even a place for me to sleep, so I had to make a bed.

From the moment I got there, I was working. All the stuff you have to do around camp, collecting firewood – just doing that takes hours a day and you’re the only person doing it. It was a lot of work. I didn’t have a lot of food, just a little rice to eat every day. It wasn’t even that I felt hungry, just my energy was really low. Redemption Island was exhausting. I didn’t mind the isolation but I did mind having to work with no energy. It got a little better when Matt arrived because we could work together. It’s not pleasant. And the bugs were really bad – I looked like I had some form of leprosy, bug bites all over me head to toe. Terribly miserable and itchy.

R: Looking back, what would you do differently within the game?

Francesca: I would have kept my mouth shut on the beach. And I would have – I actually did try to avoid Phillip, it just didn’t work because he was always coming after me and was pretty relentless. I just dislike him and find him very annoying – having nothing to do with the game. He’s a piece of work. I just knew I should have been nicer to him just to get along, but he pushed me so hard so many times. I just snapped. Once I snap and go to the dark side, there’s no coming back. I should have been nicer to him but I could not bring myself to do it. And he couldn’t bring himself to be nice to me either (laughs). We were like oil and water.

If I had been in part of Rob’s alliance, it wouldn’t have mattered in terms of it affecting my game. It would have been irritating but wouldn’t have gotten me voted out.

R: Unfortunately, we’re out of time. Do you have anything else you’d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Francesca: I think it’s been quite an adventure. This all happened months ago so I’ve had time to distance myself from it and get over the disappointment. Now I can’t wait to watch the rest of the season and see what happens. It’s definitely been stressful but I’m grateful to all the people who reached out to me and were supporting me. That’s really made this whole experience worthwhile.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Franczłeska występuje w reklamie The Jeff Probst Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENKINFVy ... rofilepage

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 22 - uczestnicy”