sole survivor
Kontakt:

Julie

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Julie Wolfe (50)

Plemię - Zapatera

Zawód - strażak

Powód do dumy - Winning the World Championship Outrigger Canoe Race in 1996 and 1998. The race is 41 miles long from the Island of Molokai to Oahu.

Życiowa inspiracja - All of the U.S. Soldiers that are away from their families defending our country and our freedom.

Hobby - Outrigger canoe paddling, stand-up paddling and motherhood.

Co Cię denerwuje - Laziness and bullies.

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Hard-headed, outspoken and spoiled.

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - Ashley from Survivor China. She was a strong outspoken woman whose mouth got her voted off the first episode.

Powód bycia w Survivor - To win a million dollars and make a better life for my daughters. I want to be a role model for my girls to show them they can achieve their goals and dreams.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

jeśli pokona pierwsze wrażenie starej babci, może przelecieć poza radarem do samego finału

colby
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: colby »

Mądra babka! dziś to udowodniła w 100% :)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Not Looking Good for Us

Julie is very disappointed after losing the Immunity/Reward Challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIdcm6MT5aU

"We lost today at the challenge, although we did real well. The obstacle course we kicked butt on. Then we got to that stupid little carnival game throw the ball in the hoop. That's all luck, and we just didn't come through. Devastating, really. This was gonna be our challenge, we had to win this one, and we're bummed. We are bummed."

(cut)

"This loss is a turn in the game. It's huge. We were all confident going into the merge with numbers. Now we're under the 8 ball. We're gonna lose somebody today. They're gonna be up 6 to our 5. Who knows what Matt is gonna do at Redemption Island if he comes through. We're gonna try to win him over. But right now, it's not looking good for us."

(cut)

"Today, when we came back to camp, everybody started scrambling. Who are we gonna vote for, who are we gonna vote for? After the challenge I was confident that we were gonna vote Sarita off. Going into the challenge, if we were to lose, I was pretty confident we were getting rid of David. But David did real well in that challenge, and Sarita didn't do as well as she thought. She panicked in a couple of places, she needed help in a couple of places, and she's not as good as she thought."

(cut)

"We need to keep the tribe strong right now. We need to go into a couple of challenges and win. David's way stronger in challenges. My vote today is leaning towards getting rid of Sarita."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8:

I Choked

Julie talks about the first immunity challenge and Tribal Council vote as a merge tribe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kps_11cdr64

"Today's challenge, our first immunity, I choked! I lost first, with one ball, the only one. I would like to say it was on purpose so I wouldn't be a big threat, but I choked. I don't see a big target on my back right now, so maybe it happened for a reason."

(cut)

"Tonight, we are voting for Grant. We played out all strategies from all ends."

(cut)

"We hope Matt is gonna vote with us to get Grant off."

(cut)

"Tonight is huge. Oh my gosh, it's huge. If this works, this is our only chance really, because it's a numbers game. If this works and we figured out Rob's strategy, we're back on top. We've been circling the drain, going OK, it's a number game, alright, this will be the last night for us five together."

(cut)

"I am looking forward to tonight. It's gonna be a very interesting Tribal. It's gonna be oh my gosh. Hopefully we're right and we're going to be doing a victory dance. Oh my gosh. Bring a whole new life to the game."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9:

What is Up With Ometepe?

Julie is amazed that Ometepe refused to eat the fish that Zapatera caught.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKHwvfEn1pk

"What is up with the Ometepe tribe? We have a ton of protein, a ton of fish, and Rob is not letting his people eat. He's so controlling. It's one thing to control the game, control the votes, control the strategy, but it's crazy he's not letting them eat. It's almost like a cult. I guess you can look at it another way, hats off to his leadership, they're going for that. Poor Grant. That boy's lost 25-30 pounds, he could use some protein. He was looking at that fish, drooling, and Rob won't let him have it."

(cut)

"He's trying to tell his people that fish isn't any good. I'm like, OK, tastes good to me."

(cut)

"Grant came over to us, and we offered him some fish. He took a little taste, and I'm like, 'Give him some fish, he wants some fish,' and Steve was like, 'We can't get him in trouble.' I'm like, 'Just sneak him some fish. These people are human, they're starving.' But we don't want Rob to get mad at Grant either. So kind of in a tough spot."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10

Phillip is a Lunatic - brak filmiku na YT

Julie is shocked at Phillip's reaction to being denied use of Zapatera's rice can.

"Holy moley...Phillip is a lunatic."

(cut)

"So, they found maggots and mold in their rice."

(cut)

"They asked if they could put their rice in our can. I said, hey, that's not my call. Myself, Ralph, and Steve will talk about it. Phillip lost it. He said, you guys have been eating all this rice, and this is our rice, blah blah blah. I said, 'This isn't our rice, it's OUR (points to herself) rice. The first day the tribes were together, you guys wasted 9 cups of rice, while we were eating a shell of rice a day. It's not fair for you to come over and take our rice that we've been rationing. (imitating Phillip) Oh, we're one big tribe."

(cut)

"We've never been one big tribe. For him to say we're one big tribe and this is all of our rice, doesn't work with me."

(cut)

"I don't want to share anything with Phillip. I'm not usually like that, but he drew the line, and I'm through with that guy. He's hot and cold. He's bipolar. I don't know if he's serious..."

(cut)

"They have the numbers. If they were smart, they would get rid of Phillip."

(cut)

"If they vote for one of us, fine, but I don't care if we are down in numbers; in my mind, my vote is for Phillip."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

EW Deleted Scene:

Julie:

Steve is doing much better. Ever since he sat out on that one challenge and he had some hamburgers, his whole frame of mind has changed. He was out here starving, and he was ready to <"pfft">, 'I'm through with this.' Now he's had some hamburgers, we've had some fish, and rice. He's back in it. He's in it to win it.

(cut)

It's amazing what a little bit of nutrition to do. He's doing good right now.

(cut)

You know, because Steve's back in it, I'm the lesser threat. I'm the lesser threat anyway - come on. I'm a 50 year old woman. I'm thinking I'm going to kick butt on these challenges, and I'm choking. I don't have a big target on my back. But yeah, the more old Zapatera people that are around, gives me a chance to be the last one. The longer I hang out the better chance I have to set up an alliance with somebody here. It's good. Steve is my buddy. I like him. I don't want him to go.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11:

Secret Scene Julie

Julie tries to talk the other girls into forming an all girl alliance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ2_O258Qjg

(day 23)

(Julie joins Ashley, Natalie, and Andrea when they're talking on the beach)

Julie: Can I throw something at you guys? I'm just gonna put it in your brain. I know you guys are loyal, because I've been the same, but if you guys ever wanna do a female merge, you have my vote. It's there for you. Are you guys just gonna let Rob win, or...

Andrea (solo): Julie approached Ashley, Natalie, and I, and about having a female merge type of alliance. It actually kind of makes sense to keep Julie around, because she's not a big physical threat, as opposed to the other guys. There was a part of me that considered what Julie had to say to us.

Ashley: Sucky situation being on this side of the numbers, because we like you.

Julie: I can see where we'd be real good friends. (they tell her they can still be friends) If you guys have any voice, can you try to keep me til last?

Ashley: We'll do our best.

Andrea or Natalie: We will, Julie.

Julie: Cause I wanna be here and be miserable as long as I can (laughs).

Julie (solo): The Ometepe tribe is so loyal, but I know the girls like me, so I'm hoping I'll be the last Zapatera left, and then maybe someone will wanna start playing, maybe someone will start having their own strategies. They need to get rid of Rob. They need to get rid of Grant. They need to get rid of those two strong guys to have a chance to win.

Julie: So keep your mind spinning, with ideas.

(they tell her goodbye as she goes back to camp)

Julie (solo): Hopefully I'll fit in there somewhere. There's still hope, there's still game left. There's still fight left in me, for sure. Until the end I'm still gonna fight. There's gotta be some way out of this mess.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

My Fate is in My Hands

Julie is happy to be on Redemption Island, where she is now in control of her fate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93bYPjgsJko

"Tribal last night, for one, was ugly. We got back into the whole race issue, which was uncomfortable. But it was a good Tribal. A blindside for me. I did not expect to be voted off last night. I thought for sure Steve or Ralph would be voted off last night. I'm a 50-year old woman, not a threat to anyone. But thinking about it, Rob might have thought myself and the girls might have formed an alliance. Whatever the reason, I'm actually happy to be here at Redemption. Getting away from that poison at camp - Phillip is poison - my fate is in my hands now, instead of somebody else's. I like that. I like being in somewhat control."

(cut)

"I'm disappointed I was voted off. I was hoping to be the last of the Zapatera. I'm thinking the longer I stayed with our big, huge, happy family, the better chance I would have had of forming an alliance. I'm still in a good place. I'm not out of the game yet. I have a second chance here at Redemption. Depending on how I do at the challenges and duels, I'm not out of it yet. The fate is in my hand's instead of somebody else's. It's encouraging."

(cut)

"Treemail came this morning. Got to find out where treemail was. And I got my luxury item. My sarong. It's from a race I do in Hawaii. My team is over in Hawaii while I'm doing this here. I chose this as my luxury item so I could keep them in mind while they're racing and I'm here surviving. I was so happy to see something from home. It's made my heart happy. I'm excited about wearing it today, to the duel."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Julie the Day After

Julie reflects on her time in the game, the day after she lost the duel on Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzLTJYdAF-Y

"I'm leaving Survivor with so much more than I ever dreamed of. I came here for the money, period. Not for the adventure, not to be on TV, not for any of that. I just came here for the money, because at home I'm in a financial whirlwind. What I'm leaving with Survivor is worth so much more than money can buy. I didn't come here to make friends, and I've made some incredible lifetime friends."

(cut)

"I felt like I was here at this Survivor for a reason, that God brought me here. Now I'm gonna go home, with a renewed faith. I'm gonna go find a church. Money can't buy that. I'm real excited about that, and what I'm taking home."

(cut)

"Coming into this game, I was cold-hearted. I was gonna be the backstabber, I was gonna take names. Like I said, by the second day, I had met people where I was like, 'Oh I'd be happy if you won the million dollars, 'Oh, I'd be happy if YOU won the million dollars.' I go, 'What the heck happened to me?' I went from an animal cutthroat to this real nice, soft (laughs) person. The guys at work - I'm a firefighter - would never believe that was me. I did a real 180 in personality here."

(cut)

"Looking back, I cannot believe I was kind of the one vote, even the one vote that really got Russell out of the game so early. Even though we decided as a tribe, my vote could have decided either way. That was pretty big for me. I pretty much thought I had convinced Russell on his side. That was a neat experience for me."

(cut)

"The social game was pretty easy just because I was surrounded with such incredibly great people. Like I said, by the second game, I was like, 'These people are going to be friends for life.' The social game was easy. The survival game was miserable. I did not have fun. It wasn't fun for me. It rained every night except for maybe 3 nights. You're not just in the rain where you can go and get in the shelter. You're laying in bed, head to toe drenched, and you cannot get out of it. You wake up in the morning and you take your clothes off and wring them out, and you cannot get dry, because there's no fire. The Survivor part was miserable. It wasn't fun at all. The toughest part - all that physically was tough, but the toughest part for me was I missed my girls terribly. I cried every day. I've been away from my girls for periods of time just because of my profession, but the fact that I had no contact with them, I'm always thinking are they OK, what's going on at home, are they hurt. As a mother, you have no idea what's going on at home, and that part of surviving was toughest for me. I cried every day. I cried every night. It was terrible."

(cut)

"My downfall in the game, looking back now - I think I was too nice. We went into the merge with less numbers, period, and all the Zapatera just got voted out one at a time. I was expecting to be the last Zapatera, and I think - we're all out of the game now - if I wasn't so nice, that probably would have kept me in the game further. I think I was a threat. I approached the girls at one time and was like, hey, don't let Rob go home with a million dollars, you guys, I would love to see any of you win. If you're planning on a female merge, and you need a vote, I'm here. I think Rob might have got word of that. I think I just had the 'nice' threat. That's all I can think of."

(cut)

"The little, simple stuff. A glass of icewater. Stuff that we take for granted. I'm hoping I won't ever take that for granted, ever. I actually made a a list of how I'm gonna change my life, what I'm taking home, and in a month from now I don't wanna forget. I don't wanna forget how appreciative and grateful I am. Every few weeks I'm gonna take that list out and read what I took home from Survivor, and hopefully that will keep me in a simple life and much more grateful, and I'll be able to express my gratefulness to my friends and family."

(cut)

"I'm definitely going home a different person. Since being off the show I have written letters to my friends and to my family, and to my mom. I'm 50 years old and I've never really told my mom how I feel about her. Now that I'm out of the game I'm just so grateful for everything. I wrote her a letter here at Ponderosa thanking her for a great childhood. She was a single mother of 4. Now that I've had so much time to reflect, I go, 'Wow." She was a single mother of 4, and all us kids came out great. To finish the note, I signed off and said, 'I have a reputation for being one tough chick, and now I can see I got that from you, Mom. I love you.' She's gonna be...I've never told her stuff like that. She's gonna be blown away. It's a neat feeling to be able to express it."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z Julie:

&#8220;I Didn&#8217;t Want to Be a Victim&#8221; &#8211; Exclusive Interview with Survivor: Redemption Island&#8217;s Julie

Julie had a chance to make numerous pivotal decisions in Survivor. Why did she go along with the plan to throw the challenge? Why didn&#8217;t she align with Russell, given that she&#8217;s actually a big Russell fan? Why did she admit to having taken Phillip&#8217;s shorts? Was Phillip as crazy as we&#8217;ve seen &#8211; or even worse? And given that Julie came into the game needing the money, how is she doing now and what did she take away from the game that she says is worth even more? All of this and more right here!

As Julie told us in the last few moments of her time on Survivor (and in pre-show interviews before that), she went into the game for the money. She didn&#8217;t win it, but she certainly sounds like she&#8217;s in good spirits, as you&#8217;ll see. Maybe it&#8217;s just because she doesn&#8217;t have to deal with Phillip 24 hours a day, seven days a week anymore!

R: Hello, Julie! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us here! Going back to the beginning of the game, what was your original strategy before you knew two previous players were returning, and how was it affected when Russell joined your tribe?

Julie: My strategy was to just go in and take names &#8211; I wasn&#8217;t there to make any friends, it was all business. I wasn&#8217;t here for the adventure or to be on TV &#8211; I was there for the money. I was going to be cutthroat. By Day 3, my whole strategy went down the tubes because I made really good friends with Ralph, Mike, and Steve &#8211; I would have been fine if any of those three won the million dollars.

When we found out Russell was on our tribe, [we decided] it wasn&#8217;t Rob and Russell&#8217;s game &#8211; it was our game. He already had two opportunities for the million dollars, so our strategy was to get rid of him.

R: Out of everybody in your alliance, you seemed to have had the most reservations about throwing the challenge. Why did you decide to go along with it?

Julie: I think I was the only one who didn&#8217;t want to throw the challenge. We actually went to that challenge thinking we&#8217;ll wait to see what the reward is. Before the challenge, we decided if the reward is a tarp, we&#8217;re not throwing the challenge. It was so rainy and cold out there.

When we got to the challenge, the reward was a tarp and blankets and chairs. But then everybody was going, &#8220;Yep, we&#8217;re throwing it.&#8221; There was no time to discuss it &#8211; it was already decided. I basically had no say at that point. I don&#8217;t know what happened to change everybody&#8217;s mind.

R: You had the opportunity to jump to Russell&#8217;s side. You apparently told nobody in your alliance but still blindsided Russell by not going along with him. What was your reasoning there?

Julie: Actually, Russell had gone to everybody, trying to make an alliance with one more person. I was the last person. I&#8217;ve always been a huge Russell fan. [So I was wondering,] &#8220;Why did you come to me last?&#8221; Everybody knew I was pretending to be aligned with Russell, we all knew that. At Tribal Council, my tribe actually thought I might switch over, but not for one second did I plan that. I did believe he had an immunity idol so up to that vote, I was trying to convince him so he wouldn&#8217;t play the idol. But my alliance all knew.

R: I said that because when I interviewed Sarita, she said she had no idea.

Julie: There were four of us that were solid &#8211; me, Mike, Steve, and Ralph. Sarita and David were kind of on the fringe. The four of us all knew what was going on. Sarita didn&#8217;t know I told Russell that we were going to throw the challenge because I wanted him to believe that I was aligned with him. She was not in on the whole story.

R: As you mentioned a couple minutes ago, and as you also indicated in your pre-show interview with Entertainment Weekly&#8217;s Dalton Ross, Russell was your favorite previous player. Why is that and, with that as a given, why didn&#8217;t you end up aligning with him?

Julie: Russell was my favorite player &#8211; I totally respected the way he played the game. In watching previous Survivors, I was always yelling at the players, &#8220;You&#8217;re so stupid! Why did you let him do that?!&#8221;

As much as I respect him and the way he played the game, I didn&#8217;t want to be a victim. He was a huge threat from Day 1. We didn&#8217;t&#8217; want this to be a Rob/Russell game, they already had their chances. He was the first one to get rid of because none of us wanted to be a victim of his great game.

R: You also mentioned both in the Entertainment Weekly interview and then at the very end of your game last night that you needed to win Survivor from a financial standpoint. I know it&#8217;s a personal question, but since you didn&#8217;t win, how are you doing in that area?

Julie: (Laughs) I went in the game for one reason &#8211; for the money. It was just business for that money. My house is in foreclosure, I just went through a divorce, I&#8217;m paying child support and alimony &#8211; that million dollars could have turned my life around.

I&#8217;m doing fine. I unfortunately filed for bankruptcy and I&#8217;m paying back what I owe. I&#8217;m comfortable. I&#8217;m on a budget, my house is saved. I&#8217;m doing good actually

R: Well that&#8217;s good! You said after the duel that your life has changed &#8211; how so?

Julie: Once again, I went for one reason and watching Matt and his story, I just realized I was there on Survivor for a reason &#8211; God had put me there for a reason. I had a reborn relationship with God.

I&#8217;ve come back and found a church and I left the game fine with not winning the million dollars because what I had taken home from Survivor was worth way more than any amount of money. I found a great church and my financial worries are gone and it&#8217;s all good. I didn&#8217;t go for an experience but came home with an incredible experience.

R: Did Matt really convert you?

Julie: (Laughs.) No, Matt didn&#8217;t convert me. I actually found God in &#8216;87 and my relationship and faith had kind of dissipated in the years. God just came back in my life. Matt didn&#8217;t convert me, but Matt&#8217;s story was very touching.

R: Switching from touching to somebody who may be touched in the head, was any of the poking at Phillip by you and Steve strategic, in the hopes that his blow-ups would finally cause his allies to get rid of him?

Julie: No, the poking with Phillip was real life. Phillip had had so many blowups and everybody knew how crazy he was &#8211; both tribes, we knew from Day 1 what a lunatic that guy was. We weren&#8217;t intentionally poking at him, though David was, to show how crazy he was. Nobody really had to, Phillip did that all on his own. I really believe he&#8217;s crazy in real life too (laughs).

R: Why did you confess at Tribal Council to burying Phillip&#8217;s swim trunks?

Julie: (Laughs.) I probably shouldn&#8217;t have confessed. I felt bad because Steve was getting the blame for all of that. The whole racial tension was very, very uncomfortable and Phillip going on and on and going after Steve the way he did and him being this ex-federal agent and telling everybody how he could read people &#8211; I wouldn&#8217;t have admitted it but I didn&#8217;t want Steve to take the blame. And I wanted to show everybody that Phillip isn&#8217;t this great person-reader he thinks he is. Steve didn&#8217;t take the shorts, I took the shorts.

R: How surprised were you to see him wearing them again? Did you even notice?

Julie: (Laughs.) I was very surprised to see him wearing those shorts &#8211; I didn&#8217;t notice but he pointed it out to me. But by that time I was so mentally relieved about not being around the guy. I was actually happy for him &#8211; yay for him. I was happy for everybody else because now he was wearing those shorts instead of those disgusting panties.

R: About how much of the actual crazy are we seeing from Phillip &#8211; was there even more left on the cutting room floor?

Julie: There was so much more that was going on that hasn&#8217;t been shown on TV. When he got into that racial fight, a lot of stuff came out like the neighborhood he lived in, how much his house is worth, he was like some cool kid. Living with Phillip was just a challenge. America did not see &#8211; they saw the true Phillip, but only portions. Every day was &#8211; you were biting your lip and you just wanted him to shut up. Fortunately, America didn&#8217;t get to see what we got to see.

R: I&#8217;m being told we&#8217;re out of time, so is there anything else you&#8217;d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Julie: I think I wrapped it up with you and America last night &#8211; this whole adventure has changed my life and I&#8217;m so grateful for the opportunity.

R: Thanks again, Julie!

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Julie Life at Ponderosa part 1

Julie joins David at Ponderosa, becoming the second member of the jury this season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWm-rjJsa2c

(Julie exits)

Julie (solo): It wasn't a sad, disappointed walk like I had expected it to be. I was actually selfishly happy. It's the first time in my life I've been happy to lose.

(Julie says she can't wait to brush her teeth, wash her hair, shave her legs; then she gets in the car and smells and eats an apple)

David: Well, the moment of truth has arrived. I hear a car pulling up.

(David and Julie hug)

Julie: You're so clean! Let me run my fingers through your hair.

David: You smell bad.

Julie (solo): David was there, waiting. I just wanted to rub my fingers through his hair.

David: I was so surprised to see you last night.

Julie (solo): Ponderosa is this incredible house that is just paradise.

(Julie is shocked to learn she's gone from 152 to 128 pounds)

Julie (solo): 24 pounds. I weighed 128 pounds.

David: Don't worry. I put 10 on in the first 24 hours.

Julie: Wow. I haven't weighed that since high school.

David: This is your room.

Julie: Wow! Shut up, shut up, shut up!

(Julie continues to thrill over her room and brushing her teeth)

David (solo): I'm very happy Julie came. She and I had a great time in the game, and it's great to have somebody else here out of the game.

(Julie enjoys the pool, then splits a banana and puts peanut butter in it before putting it in the fridge)

Julie (solo): This has been an incredible experience for me and really has changed my life. I'll never take anything for granted again.

(Julie watches the sun set)

Julie (solo): This is worth way more than a million dollars. I've taken away so much more from this game than I ever thought.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa Part 2

Julie and David take a day trip to the beach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvXXDOPIZ9w

Julie (solo): Here at Ponderosa, we're so spoiled. The food's available all day, there's huge refrigerators up there full of ice cream. Anything you want is at Ponderosa. I could easily gain back 24 pounds in a day. Easily. Hopefully knock on wood I won't go back home heavier than when I came here. (laughs)

(Julie eats breakfast and says that was the best coffee she's ever had in her life)

David: We still get to check treemail.

Julie: Treemail?

David: Time for a ride and lunch at the beach. Looks like we get a trip away from Ponderosa. Should be interesting.

(car ride, then Julie and David at the beach)

Julie (solo): We went to a real beach. I feel like I'm on vacation right now, and I'm loving it. I feel like I've been out of the game for weeks. It hasn't even been 24 hours. I'm really enjoying this time. This view is incredible. The day is perfect. It's hot. I'm sweating. I'm getting tan. I'm really happy right now.

(Julie and David each continue to talk about how wonderful everything was, then go back to Ponderosa)

Julie (in the pool): I'm just thinking about my poor Zapatera guys, who have probably eaten this much rice (small amount) today. I'm hoping they hang in there but, yeah, I feel for those guys. I'm enjoying the countryside and the people and this *$%%% Ponderosa resort. There's nothing like it. I'm loving life right now. This will never happen to me again, I'm sure. Every minute I'm going to capture and never forget. It's beautiful. My second sunset out of the game. I might just sit here in the pool until it happens. Another beautiful sunset here in paradise. A good way to end a beautiful day.

(After the sun sets, Julie returns to her bungalow, and tells the camera goodbye)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa Julie Part 3

Julie realizes her clothes are too big for her since she lost weight, but will wear them to Tribal Council anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRIrwXt6Hlw

Julie (solo): Obviously, we're gonna get another jury member soon. I'm guessing it will be Steve. If Steve makes it to Redemption he will probably break his ankle in the duel (laughs).

David (solo): The jury is getting ready for Tribal Council tonight. I'm hoping this time we'll have a little more substantive information coming through. Rather than just people bickering.

(David and Julie have a meal)

Julie (solo): I am so looking forward to going back there, with my hair all clean, with clean clothes. I think I'm even gonna wear a skirt tonight. My whole attitude is different. I'm gleaming, glowing. Cheek to cheek with a big ol' smile. I'm gonna take that back to Tribal. Life is good - how you guys doing? You voted me out.

(Julie points out how baggy her skirt is and says again she is looking forward to TC and everyone will be jealous)

Julie (solo): It is just obvious that Rob is in control of his alliance. Nobody out there does anything unless he says so.

David (solo): There's no clearcut frontrunners at this point in time. I mean, Rob is obviously orchestrating everything that's going on still, but you never know, he could be next to go, just as easily as anybody else. It will definitely be interesting and I'm sure there will be some twists and turns tonight.

(David and Julie are introduced as jurors)

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 22 - uczestnicy”