sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ralph

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Ralph Kiser (45)

Plemię - Zapatera

Zawód - farmer

Powód do dumy - Being completely debt-free at age 44. No vehicle payments, no mortgage payments, plus I own two homes on the same farm.

Życiowa inspiracja - I'm inspired by my farm; I've been at it all my life. I'm always amazed at my animals - how they grow and survive. Being able to watch the circle of life go 'round and be a part of it is a very satisfying adventure that I never get tired of.

Hobby - Hunting, hiking and traveling.

Co Cię denerwuje - People who are lazy and don’t try to make anything of themselves.

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Determined, strong-willed and stubborn

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - I'm probably a combo of Big Tom and J.T.

Powód bycia w Survivor - I've wanted to be on the show for years and knew one day I'd get my chance. I want to be a hometown hero for the folks back home!

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Chicken 2.0? Wydaje się być ciekawą osobowością, fajnie byłoby go mieć dłużej w grze, ale czy mu się uda?

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

I Won't Vote for Sarita

Ralph explains why he won't vote for Sarita at Tribal Council.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWp9wjMK0V4

"Challenge was close. We was ahead by a pretty good shot, best I could tell - I wasn't paying a lot of attention to it. When it came to shooting those balls in there, they was gonna let Steve shot all the time. I shot 4 or 5 times, 6. I got one of 'em. We'd have had the game won if it had been chopping, make the flag come up; we would've whooped their hind end off. Sports, with a ball, ain't my cup of tea. I'm not that good at it. If it had been something in my neck of the woods, we would've won it easy."

(cut)

"That means somebody's going to Redemption Island tonight, somebody's gonna be voted off. David, they're wanting to get Sarita off, and Sarita's wanting to get Dave off. I told Sarita I wouldn't vote for her, so I'm gonna vote David off. I think the other guys are gonna vote Sarita."

(cut)

"I think it should be based on the one that tuckers out the quickest. I know Steve does - he tuckers quick. He's older and he's lost a lot of weight. But they're not gonna vote for him."

(cut)

"But I ain't gonna be cryin' over spilt milk. It happened, and if we lost, we lost."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

EW Deleted Scene odcinek 8:

Ralph:

"Boston Rob's the one I got my sights set on. I see right now me and him ain't gonna agree on nothing. I might shake my head, yeah yeah yeah, but behind his back, I'll be, nah. Just like the shelter today, here we are busting butt, trying to get a shelter built that looks like crap, instead of building something half-decent enough to cover us tonight. It's pitiful. It needs to be seen. Pitiful."

(cut)

"From what I've seen of him, today, since we merged, he is one bossy due. I come from a job where I had a boss. I come to play a game, Survivor. I didn't come here to be bossed by Rob. He asked me to do something? Fine. He tells me to do something? Totally different ballgame. I don't look at it that way."

(cut)

"I don't want to listen to that for 20 days. It might be me gone. We'll see. It will either be me or him. Russell wasn't that way. Russell wasn't no boss, he just went around trying to start trouble all the time, from what I've seen in the last 3 or 4 hours. He just tells people exactly what to do. We might need a leader, but there's a better way to run a leadership than being that bossy. Say do you care to do this. Be nice to people. He's pretty rude. From what I've seen he is."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Phillip's Feather

Ralph explains his comments on Phillip's feather during Tribal Council.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIT9cFGV3ks

"Sometimes at Tribal Council, I'm saying the right things. Like last night, Phillip said a feather came floating out of the air right down in front of him. That was something his grandfather sent him. His grandfather is more likely to have passed away a few years ago. I don't believe that bullcrap. I said, Phillip, on your day tomorrow, you might be walking on the beach and end up with a mouthful of feathers. They took it like I was gonna cram feathers down his mouth. No, I meant the whole bird would fall out of the air to him, and he'd just eat the whole thing, feathers and all."

(cut)

"I don't believe in that meditation crap. I don't. It's what you make of your life. You believe what you wanna believe. I've been aroudn a few years and nothing like that's ever happened to me."

(cut)

"Good things come to good people, but not a feather flying out of the air. They do happen, but he didn't even see a bird. Where in the heck did it come from? It was a buzzard, a buzzard feather. The thing that eats a carcass. He was talking about David, he's the bottom of what floats in a sewer tank, a turd. He was carrying a buzzard feather and sticking right in his head. That's close to a sewer <expletive> right there."

(cut)

"Other than that, I'm sure in the real world, Phillip's a good guy. But out here, he's the oldest guy here, and lets Boston Rob tell him what decisions to make. He don't have a clue what to do."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

Keep Zapatera Strong

Ralph and Julie go fishing to bring food to the Zapatera alliance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWdTtAczr5k

(day 25)

(Julie goes out with the net while Ralph holds it)

Ralph: Me and Julie are trying to get some dinner fish for me, Julie, and Steve. We got one right now in the net, this (shows the fish he's about to clean), plus some rice. We're eating good to be day 25th. Day 14 I almost starved out. Now the game is...I'm getting fed. I might not be winning the game, but I'm still in the game. Got my belly full, me and Julie and Steve. The other ones are still on the hungry side. They don't wanna cooperate with us, we'll keep eating fish.

(Ralph cleaning a fish)

Ralph: We gotta try to keep our protein in our system. Keep us good and stout. Get a fish to us and maybe we'll win a challenge tomorrow. I hope. We gotta do something to keep in the game, don't get beat out. Keep after the million dollars. That's all we wanna do. (something I didn't understand)

(Ralph tells Julie he cleaned a fish, and starts on another one)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

I Want to Go Further

Ralph is pleased to have made it to the merge, but wants to get to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34P6wyGZ9g

"We went to the duel, and I was surprised there was gonna be 3. David, Mike, and Matt, competing against each other. I thought it was gonna be one-on-one all the time. So, Mike and Matt beat David, a little bit, but not a whole lot. David spent a little bit too much time on his, stacking his little blocks of wood, so David went to jury. The first one voted out of Survivor to go to the jury. That was a shocker. I thought there would be 7, instead of 9, on the jury. I wanted to at least make it to the jury, so it looks like I've made it that far. Now I'd like to go further. I'd at least like to get closer. I'd like to win it, but still can't get them to say nothing about the game."

(cut)

"I'm hoping we'll have another challenge and I can help my own self further in the game. I'd like to win, but according to what sort of game it is and how it operates, I'm not sure how the ball's gonna fall. I'm gonna give it all I got."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11:

Fair and Square

Ralph is disappointed at coming so close, but ultimately losing the immunity challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjFMQxkbps0

"Oh, well. We went for a challenge, and we had to draw, and sure enough, me and Steve was matched into each other right off the bat. I wished Steve good luck, and he wished me good luck. We got on the luck and he went down."

(cut)

"I beat him and then Phillip, me and Phillip had to go together."

(cut)

"Phillip, I put him down, and..."

(cut)

"Fighting to swim back, and it wasn't just a few minutes, and it was time for me to match in against Grant."

(cut)

"Grant, he won it. He won fair and square."

(cut)

"I was thisclose to winning immunity. (puts thumb and forefinger close) I didn't think I'd get that close, cause I haven't been on a barrel or nothing like that, or a log. I was really shocked at how great I done. Maybe if there wasn't so much swimming I might could have went a little further and if I'd had my shoes off I might could've went a little further. <says something I didn't hear>"

(cut)

"Chocolate cake...I'm not a chocolate eater. I like sweets, a little bit of sweets. Fruit is my sweets. Peach cobbler, strawberry cobbler, cherry cobbler, or banana pudding. I'm not much on chocolate. Never was and never will be. I probably could have handled a bite but I wouldn't want much of it. The milk sure would have quenched my thirst. I would have liked that milk. This water with no ice, a month of it sucks."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13:

Secret Scene: Ralph

Ralph enjoys his time on Redemption Island with Matt and Mike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1FNabc5wg

(wide shot of Ralph, Mike and Matt on the rocks, watching and being in the waves)

(back at camp)

Matt: Dear Lord, thank you so much for the day that you've blessed us with, and just allowing us to have some time to be with ourselves, and relax, and talk. Thank you for letting us be able to make a trip out to the breakers and not be swept away, God. Thank you so much for your son, and for this dinner tonight. We praise your holy name and thank you for your mercy and grace. Amen.

(they praise Ralph for the rice he cooked them)

Ralph (solo): I'm enjoying Redemption Island. I'm not gonna lie. I love it. The island is awesome. I thought it was gonna be terrible.

Matt: I'm not gonna lie, guys, I hope we can hold this crew out to the very last thing.

Mike: That would be great. Be very nice.

Ralph (solo): I love the company. Matt seems like a good guy. Mike, man, you can't ask for a better fella.

(they talk about how beautiful the sunsets are)

Ralph (solo): I thought this was gonna be a bad place to be, but it ain't that bad. Matter of fact, I wouldn't have minded came here earlier.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ralph the Day After

Ralph reflects on his time in the game, the day after he lost the duel on Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AFIFpn-W0

"The hardest thing I'm gonna have to face when it airs on TV - I know people are gonna say, 'Hey man, why'd you do it this way?' I thought i could do it this way. When you're out here and you're in the moment, and you're hungry, and you don't know exactly what's gonna take place next, what game's coming up, it's hard. It shocked me."

(cut)

"When I got the opportunity to come here, I thought, you know, I'll wear everything out (?) if there isn't a lot of swimming involved. I still love the game, but I ain't near what I thought I could do in some of the sports you had to do. I still love the game, I'd love having an opportunity to try it again. I ain't gonna say I hate it...I don't think I wanna try it 4 or 5 times like Boston Rob. Next year or two or three, it would be lovely to try it again. I think I might could go further. I just don't wanna jump backwards and forwards. I ain't been out in the world. Most of these folks are from LA, college people. I ain't around that back home. I didn't know hardly how to take 'em. I met some terrific people. I met Julie, Mike, Steve, David. And..."

(cut)

"Sarita. Man, we just bonded together so close there, and we talked. I said, 'I wanna be ya'lls friends. I have no clue what ya'll do for a living, ' and I found out. I said, 'You seem like terrific people. I know you're on the other side of the United States from me, every one of you. I'd like to be your friends on into death. Don't let Survivor knock us out of being enemies. This is a game.' Bold moves, big moves, cut each other's throats, is what it really boils down to. We got so far in the game, we needed to stay shoulder-to-shoulder to get us further. And that's what we did. I thank the Lord to meet people like that. I've never had nothing to do with a lawyer, except to have a divorce. But David is an awesome dude."

(cut)

"I'm gonna go back home and I'm still gonna work, but I'm not gonna work on the farm like I always did. There are more things than just working. I'm not what you call wealthy, by no means, but I see right now I can live off a whole lot less. If I can wear clothes for 33 days and no underwear, that I said I could never do without; I done without my underwear 31 of them days, out of 32. I always thought, man, I can't go without underwear. I found out I can. If I had to go out and do a lot of physical work, I probably couldn't. Clothing, I'm gonna change my whole wardrobe. I'm getting rid of the clothes I want; if I don't wear it in a month, I'm getting rid of it. I don't need it. I don't need it to keep cool or to keep warm in the winter. Get rid of that crap. Give it to the needy, or take it by the dump, and whoever wants it can have it. I found out I don't need it. I need a whole lot less, but I don't really wanna change that. I like to eat, but I found out my grocery bill could be a whole lot cheaper (laughs)."

(cut)

"Survivor is a game that everyone cannot do. It is a game a lot of people should need to try before they say, 'Hey, I can win it.' Like Boston Rob. He's been on here 4 times and he still may not win. It's a hard game to win. It sure made a believer out of me. It's tough."

(cut)

"Can't figure it out. Then people at home says, Ralph, you're gonna win that thing. No way they can outdo you. I'm gonna have my tail tucked under. I'm gonna look bad when they see me. They're gonna think, man, you ain't nothing but an idiot. Well, I done all I can do. They're gonna say, you let a little 80 pound girl beat ya. Well, that happened, by heck. Might as well throw it up. That was a big lump to swallow. That made me shed a tear or two. (something I didn't hear) So far ahead and just right on by me, like I was sitting still. Man, that's gonna be a lump to swallow. My buddies are gonna be, you let that little girl beat you? Well, it happened."

(cut)

"But I loved it. I loved the game. I thought there was nothing like it. All I have to say is it's a whole lot harder than I thought it was gonna be."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Can't Feel Sorry For Her

Ralph doesn't feel sorry for Andrea being blind-sided by Murlonio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq_h_PmdFH0

"Well, last night, we was getting up in the middle of the night, and wondering who was gonna come in for Tribal Council. About bedtime, it was Andrea. Andrea come in and said she was blindsided and all that. We told her, after we was gone, it was gonna be some of that happening. It was gonna be kicked off one at a time. That's what happened. She was the first one from Ometepe tribe."

(cut)

"Well, she acted a little bit like, was we mad at her, and all that. I wasn't mad at her, and I don't think the other guys was mad at her - Mike and Matt. She kept going and telling us she was blindsided, like she wanted us to feel sorry for her. We can't feel sorry for her; it's a game. She talked and talked and talked, and we all kind of got a little sleepy. Finally she took her a nap, and she got us this morning, and wanted to talk about it. I got my arms open, I'm ready to talk about it. Wanted to know what the challenge was gonna be today. Her time's like mine, it's gettin' pretty close, if we don't keep winning. Someone's gonna lose, regardless."

(cut)

"I ain't got any hard feelings against her, Andrea. She shoulda made a bold move and a big move to help her out earlier in the game, before we was all voted off. She thought this was never gonna happen. It's gonna happen, it's a game. I explained to her. I said last night. Rob used you just like a piece of toilet paper. When it was your time to come off the roll, he wiped his hind end with you and throw you away. That's the way it happens. That simple."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z Ralph'em:

Ralph might not have caused much drama after the merge, but he was a big personality beforehand. Did he really find the idol by accident? What was his plan to use it and how did revealing it at Redemption Island play into that? How did he play the game? And what did he think of Phillip? (You might be surprised!) Read on for all of this and more!

Ralph started out with a fair amount of screen time, but once the merge occurred, he kind of faded into the background while his available options were cut (and since he wasn&#8217;t causing drama like some of the others). With that in mind, many of my questions to him deal with that earlier time in the game, but he also has some thoughts about Phillip and the merge, so read on!

R: Hello, Ralph! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us! Going back to the beginning of the game, what was your original strategy before you knew two previous players were returning, and how was it affected when Russell joined your tribe?

Ralph: After I was getting off the helicopter, I knew one was going to go one way and the other the other way &#8211; I was really wanting Boston Rob on my team but, you know, that wasn&#8217;t my choice. I just think I could&#8217;ve done a little better with Rob.

[Before that], my game plan was to play like Russell &#8211; tell &#8216;em one thing and do something different. When I seen I had competition there, it was totally different. I had to play a little different.

With the other ones on the team, I asked Steve, Dave, Sarita, Julie, and Mike &#8211; this is a TV game, we all know what it&#8217;s for. I&#8217;m the type of guy, I&#8217;ve never been out of my state much, I don&#8217;t know you all from Adam, but I&#8217;d like to make friends later. This is a game, we&#8217;ll play it, because we&#8217;ve got some tough competition. They said, &#8220;Ralph, you seem like an honest guy and we&#8217;ll take you up on that. That&#8217;s part of playing the game and we&#8217;ll [play it together].&#8221;

If [Russell would] have talked to them quicker, I think I&#8217;d have been gone. That got me confidence and me and Russell didn&#8217;t see eye to eye. I really didn&#8217;t have intentions of playing that way. I said a few things I shouldn&#8217;t have said and it didn&#8217;t help me a whole lot.

R: As you just mentioned, you were playing a game &#8211; something your alliance also pointed out to Stephanie and Krista. How did it feel to then be faced with an Ometepe tribe following the same game plan?

Ralph: I mentioned something to them &#8211; this game has got different moves involved. Big moves is what it takes, but they wouldn&#8217;t talk to me about it. I said I&#8217;m here for a game but they just talked about home. They just wouldn&#8217;t talk to me about it.

Me and Steve just thought, &#8220;We&#8217;re sitting ducks &#8216;til it&#8217;s our turn to go unless we win challenges.&#8221; That&#8217;s just the way it went. They bonded together. I&#8217;m a firm believer that at the merge, the [tribal] game stops, but not Ometepe.

R: Why did you seem to take so much joy in antagonizing Russell about finding the hidden immunity idol, when you found it by accident?

Ralph: No, I didn&#8217;t find it by accident. I found the idol pretty quick. I was more worried about getting a shelter &#8211; staying warm and dry is the most important thing &#8211; fire and shelter. At the time, I wasn&#8217;t think about the idol.

Then I just decided I had a minute after the shelter was built so I looked where it could possibly be. I walked a matter of steps and said that would be an awesome place to hide it, and there it was. So I kept everything quiet.

R: Why did you turn Russell&#8217;s finding of the idol clue, and not sharing it, into such a big fight when you already had the idol?

Ralph: The reason I done that is the game. I done that so the rest of them would know Russell was still looking for it because at the present time, nobody knew I had it. That way Russell had to speak up and say, &#8220;I don&#8217;t have the clue,&#8221; or, &#8220;I do have the clue and we&#8217;ll share it.&#8221; A season or two back, they saw the clue and just said they won&#8217;t search for it. I was checking his faith out in front of the other players to show what kind of guy we were playing with. I wasn&#8217;t just hammering Russell right off the bat. I was assuming I was his hardest threat in the game because he gave me some terrible mean looks.

R: Why did you decide to reveal your idol to your Zapatera allies?

Ralph: When they&#8217;re interviewing you and people are sitting around the campsite, [they sometimes dig around]. I got to thinking if they spot that thing and see I&#8217;ve got it, they&#8217;re likely to vote my butt off and [I won&#8217;t] know to play it. I thought well heck, I&#8217;ll use the idol for whoever &#8211; it belongs to all of us. I figured that was my best route to go. I said it belongs to me but if you need it, you&#8217;re welcome to it. I&#8217;ve never seen nobody win with the idol. They&#8217;re scary to have! It tore me all to pieces

R: What was going through your head after Russell lost the duel when you accidentally revealed that you had an idol to members of Ometepe?

Ralph: In the bag I had some necklaces and beads and whatever had belonged to Sarita. I was just going to really rub it in his face. I was going to lie and tell the truth and [have people] believe neither one of them. So I was going to pull out the beads and Sarita said, &#8220;Don&#8217;t do that.&#8221; I was going to let Russell laugh at me and feel stronger that I was as dumb as he thought I was, but then Phillip said, &#8220;I know it&#8217;s true.&#8221; I didn&#8217;t do that but I wish now I had.

R: When you played the idol, did you have some specific warning that told you Mike was in danger?

Ralph: Yes, we sure did. We was told that I was going to be voted off then me and Mike was told he was going to be voted off. We didn&#8217;t know what to do. We decided heck, maybe Phillip said something about I had the idol, they might say, &#8220;Get rid of Mike [and let Ralph use the idol].&#8221; But poor Matt.

If I&#8217;d had knew, I would have done things differently. I don&#8217;t regret it now, but I could have done it a lot differently and changed the game. But it&#8217;s over with now and you just have to make your bed.

R: Speaking of beds, you made Andrea sleep on the ground at Redemption Island on last night&#8217;s show!

Ralph: Yes, I didn&#8217;t really want to do that but the night me and Steve were there, I slept on the floor and had crabs biting me all night. Then I got up on the board which was like nine inches wide. I hated doing that but you didn&#8217;t want to play the game with me so you had to suffer. So you take the bottom bed and work your way up. I wouldn&#8217;t have let nothing hurt her, but sleeping on the ground, she&#8217;ll be alright.

R: Given the way the game played out, if you had to do it again, would you target weaker tribemates like Sarita and Steve, rather than focusing on Stephanie and Krista?

Ralph: No. Stephanie and Krista, they was good players, they just told me one thing and turned right around and done something different and that bothered me real bad. They was on my side for five minutes and against me the rest of the game. You&#8217;re as good as your word. They come to me and told me that crap and then turn around and do something different. If you&#8217;re gonna do that, it&#8217;s a game and we&#8217;ll do what we gotta do.

The game could&#8217;ve gone a lot different but you don&#8217;t know what tomorrow will bring. You hope but you don&#8217;t know. Too many minds and too many people chilled, wet, and hungry. I thought I&#8217;d do totally different from what I done, to be honest with you.

R: Did you think Phillip was as loony-tunes as he seemed, with the feather in his cap and talk about meditation visions?

Ralph: I might have said Phillip was crazy maybe one time. At first, I thought he was a little disturbed. Then I got to thinking it might be the way he played the game. Now I think it&#8217;s the way he played the game. In real life you can&#8217;t do that. I think you&#8217;d get killed, especially where I live.

We got along great. He argued a little over the rice and what really bothered me was we were two teams at the get-go and after the merge we were still two teams.

Other than that, Phillip is one of a kind.

R: That&#8217;s one way to put it!

Ralph: He&#8217;s put on some TV time and I think he&#8217;s awesome &#8211; I&#8217;ve laughed at him and laughed at him and laughed at him. A lot of that I didn&#8217;t get to see, now that I see it, I hee-hawed. He acts like he&#8217;s high-tempered but he&#8217;s jolly as can be.

R: I&#8217;m being told we&#8217;re out of time, so is there anything else you&#8217;d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Ralph: It was awesome. It was tough, it was a tough game, I really enjoyed it. I&#8217;m looking forward to try maybe again. It&#8217;s a whole lot tougher than I ever thought it would be. I love it to death, it&#8217;s an awesome game.

R: Thanks again, Ralph!

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa Ralph Part 1

Ralph loses the Redemption Island duel and is sent to Ponderosa, becoming the fourth member of the jury this season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96zU-TSf2XI

(Ralph walks off)

Ralph (solo): Glad I made it this far. 33 days. I can't wait to eat. I'm starved. The hunger really made me do a lot of thinking about what am I doing out here starving. I am a great eater. I love eating. Eating and working. (something else I can't hear)

Ralph (another interview): I had a chance at a million dollars, and I lost it on a puzzle.

Ralph (in the car): Man, oh man. Can't believe I'm out of the game. So far ahead. I missed home. Never been away from home this long in my life. (sees a tomato truck in front of the car) Fried tomatoes, man! This is unreal. Seeing this, something I've never seen before. (sees some kids on the sidewalk rolling tires) Look at those kids. Beautiful. This is amazing the heck out of me.

(David/Steve/Julie waiting)

David: I can't tell. Looks like a hairy guy.

Julie: Looks like a hairy guy!

(they greet him happily, as he tells them he lost because of a puzzle; Julie marvels at his beard)

Ralph (solo): I came to Ponderosa, and they welcomed me with open arms.

Steve: Now it's time for a huge (?) lunch. Dude, you fought like a warrior. (shakes Ralph's hand)

(Ralph learns he lost 24 pounds, same as Julie; he looks at his beard and then eats a lot of food before going to his room)

Ralph: I guess this is the closest thing to being a millionaire, winning the million. Next step down. I'm going to accept this and enjoy the rest of my days here.

(Ralph brushes his teeth, then goes to talk to David as David makes drinks)

Ralph: I'm glad I'm here, but I miss the game.

David: I didn't view it as I lost. I gained a lot, including a very good friendship that will last. If there's a way to lose something and lose gracefully, I think we both did it.

(Julie, Ralph, and Steve watch the sun set)

Ralph (solo): Life at Ponderosa is beautiful. I'm going to enjoy it while I'm here. Then I'm gonna get ready to go home.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa Ralph Part 2

The jury members go boating and fishing at Morgan's Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aiLZzhkHHk

(Steve and Julie get treemail)

Steve: Take a tour on a boat at Morgan's Rock.

Julie: What? Alright!

Steve: Sweet.

(they get David and Ralph and they all take a trip to the beach)

David (taking a photo): Looks like it's gonna be fun.

(they get in a small boat)

Ralph (solo): Got on to the little boat and got on the big boat. (something I don't understand)

Ralph: I love it. First time I ever got to do anything like this, and it's awesome.

(Julie and Ralph sit at the front of the boat)

Ralph: This is like being drunk.

Julie: I wouldn't know, I've never been drunk. (laughs)

Julie: Ralph, you're so lucky.

Julie (solo): First time he's ever been on the ocean. I was hoping he wouldn't get sick and would enjoy it.

Ralph: This is awesome.

(Steve joins them and they fist bump; later, David has joined them and they're fishing)

Ralph (solo): David caught one in about 18-20 minutes. Took a good while.

(Ralph, Steve, and Julie each catch a fish)

David (solo): It was great. I caught the biggest fish. I won; everybody else lost.

(Steve, Julie, and Ralph look at the view)

Ralph (solo): I enjoyed the view of the water and the hillside and the beaches.

(everyone goes diving into the water)

Ralph: Just sit back, and man, this is something I'll never forget. You can't ask for any better than this.

(they go back to Ponderosa)

Steve: It was a nice day at Morgan's Rock. It's nice to be back here, on solid ground.

(the mackerel Steve and Ralph caught is cooked for dinner)

Ralph: My goodness. Sure beats sitting around that campfire.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa Part 3

The jury gets ready for Tribal Council

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBEvzjegyDg

(Julie, Ralph, and Steve look out at the ocean)

Ralph: There's some whales that got their tales up out of the water. Looks like about 300 yards, yonder rocks. Waving its tail, blowing water. Huge. You see that tail coming out of the water like it's waving? First time I ever seen that.

(Ralph eats and plays pool with Steve)

Ralph (solo): I can't wait to go to Tribal Council and sit on the jury. I'm gonna try to smile, (didn't hear this part) and see who's voted off tonight.

Steve (solo): Stinks being out of it, but we have a full stomach and just sit on the other side of the table and watch this trainwreck happening. The backstabbing's gonna start, and who's gonna rise to the top?

Ralph (solo): I don't think it will be Phillip. I think it'll be one of the girls, Ashley or Natalie. Boston Rob might vote Grant off to eliminate Matt and Mike.

(they walk to the van)

Steve: Let's see the next chapter. Who's getting voted off.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 22 - uczestnicy”