sole survivor
Kontakt:

Sarita

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Sarita White (36)

Plemię - Zapatera

Zawód - Visual Effects Producer

Powód do dumy - Getting from point A to B without a dollar in my pocket, only my own ambition to get there.

Życiowa inspiracja - The art of living, laughing with my friends and family and knowing the best is always yet to come.

Hobby - Travel, art and lounging around in various stages of repose.

Co Cię denerwuje - Ignorance, pettiness, cheapness, tackiness and lack of chivalry.

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Sagacious, wily and influential.

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - Some strange combination between Courtney with her awkwardness in challenges and James with his kindness and blind loyalty.

Powód bycia w Survivor - For the adventure of a lifetime. I’d also like to walk away with cold hard cash.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

pierwsze wrażenie dosyć dobre, ale w sumie mało konkretów w tym jej wywiadzie

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Get Out of Here

Sarita vents her anger about the last Tribal Council.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXBzFapk2aI

"I didn't realize how happy I would be to see Stephanie go to Redemption Island. I thought things had gotten to a happy medium with her, but after hearing some of the things she said to me at Tribal Council, I was like, get out of here. Get out of this tribe. I don't think she's ever been with us from the beginning. The first day I had opened up to her and said, look, this is kind of our plan, to try to get her on board. She didn't want that. Ever since she went with Russell it was kind of the beginning of the end. Her leaving is the last of the Russell alliance."

(cut)

"I received two votes last night and I'm not in the least concerned with it. It was from Dave and Stephanie. It's unfortunate for David that he would have felt the need to vote against the tribe and the alliance of 6, just to make a point to Stephanie. It's unfortunate because it solidified him as the next to go, for several reasons, but at the tippy-top, we can't trust him."

(cut)

"I've always said, with this game, and it just becomes more and more true as I get into playing it, that there's always a chance for someone to change their fate. It just really is how they choose their strategy, how they communicate with their alliances, how they communicate with future alliances, how they are able to go back and repair something they may have done wrong, take ownership of something. All of these things mean new, fresh ground. All of these people are entrusted in making new deals and going as far as they can in the game. I think it was the final stake in his coffin."

(cut)

"I think it was the final nail in David's coffin, voting for me."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Secret Scene: Sarita

Sarita plays a trick on Stephanie before she is sent to Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awBMCiT54OA

(day 16)

(Mike and Ralph are working on the shelter)

Ralph: You feel like moving that? It's the little one, Steve. Let's go.

Mike (solo): When Stephanie was packing up for Tribal Council tonight, she had a pretty good idea she was being voted off. She decided to pack up this entire blanket that was enormous - it could have fit three Stephanies, maybe four - to go to Redemption Island.

Sarita (solo): Tonight we will say goodbye to Stephanie. We will say adieu, and bid her off to Redemption Island. Her leaving is the last of the Russell alliance.
(Stephanie wanders off)

Mike: Where's that big blanket?

Sarita: She's already packed it up. She has probably ten blankets in there.

Steve (?): Put a smaller one in there.

Sarita: Oh, let me put Ralph's in there.

Sarita (solo): I was standing with the guys, and Steve mentioned, "I don't want her to take all the bedding." Stephanie has a ton of bedding we knew she'd take with her. We're freezing here, and wet, and we need it. I just did a quick swap. I switched out her bedding out of her satchel with a smaller, ample bedding set.

Sarita: I'll put it in the woods, OK?

(she runs off)

Sarita (solo): I stashed the good bedding, her bedding, in treemail. I felt bad about that, but then I was reminded how horrible she was to me at Tribal Council.

(flashback to TC3, Sarita saying Russell's behavior is a sickness, and Stephanie saying she can't hear Sarita, it's plain stupidity)

Sarita (solo): I just sat there like, I'm so happy I did that. That's a slap in the face I've been wanting to give her. So I'm fine with it.

(Sarita and Ralph laugh as Stephanie is sitting on her own)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z Saritą:

Sarita seemed to be the leader of her tribe – until they blindsided her and sent her packing because she was the weakest challenge link… right before they ended up merging! Was she actually making the decisions? Why was there so much focus on Russell? Does she now believe throwing a Survivor challenge is a mistake? How did she feel about being blindsided? Sarita discusses all of this and more right here!

Sometimes in these interviews, we get very little additional insight. Other times, we get answers to a number of our questions. This interview with Sarita definitely falls into the latter category. Whether you agree or disagree with some of her decisions, she explains the thinking behind them and reveals how things worked out the way they did. Plus, we find out other things like how she got her stuff after having been so blindsided that she didn’t even bring anything to her final Tribal Council! So let’s get to it!

R: Hello, Sarita, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us here at Reality News Online!

Sarita: Of course, thanks for the interest!

RNO: Going back to the beginning of the game, what was your original strategy before you knew two previous players were returning, and how was it affected when Russell joined your tribe?

Sarita: My original strategy which I had always talked about – I’m a total girls’ girl so I was going to align myself with the women, be close with the men but I wanted to create a girls’ tribe. Then I met Krista and Stephanie and thought, “This isn’t going to work.” I had nothing in common with them and they were not my ilk of people.

To add to it, I was open to Russell, I wasn’t excited about him. I wasn’t that impressed with the misogynistic part of him but I knew that was TV and sometimes that isn’t everything. But the first few hours, it was so much worse than I could have expected. As soon as I saw that he and the two girls were going to actually align – I was shocked they fell down that rabbit hole. I changed my strategy to align with the people I could trust.

I hadn’t even thought of it that way, but once I got the lay of the land, I could see – Ralph is relentlessly himself and truer than the truest blue; Mike the war veteran was stable, with a good head on his shoulders; and Julie was just a badass, really strong woman. It did shift slightly once Russell showed up and upon meeting those two girls.

R: I heard from Krista that she initially approached your group with the idea of voting out Russell, but that you all indicated you were okay with him being there and that’s why she joined him. Is that how you recall things happening?

Sarita: We had already determined that she wasn’t trustworthy and she was not really engaged on the deeper level you need to be engaged on when you’re really trying to survive with a community. That said, she never had kind of connected with us.

So when she came up – everyone wanted to keep Russell. Krista never came to me but the others were still in the phase that they wanted to keep him. I was like, “He has to go – he’s either too good or really a rotten egg that will make this experience even more difficult.” I don’t think she and I even really ever spoke. I never wanted to align with her. By default she ended up with Russell, but she was happy as a clam cuddling up with him every night.

R: Considering that you had a majority alliance, why was there such a rush to get rid of Russell – to the point of throwing the challenge, giving up immunity, and even giving up comfort items as well?

Sarita: I do regret that – I wish we hadn’t thrown that challenge. In the moment, when you have to sit in close quarters with Russell each night and listen to how much money he had and what his p.r. person is doing and what stars watch him… The two girls would sit starry-eyed. We wanted to gouge our eyes out, we were like, “Stop talking!” He would tell us everything about the game, even inappropriate things. It was kind of ruining the game as each hour passed.

We were either going to play Russell’s game or get him off. He loved to throw the torture around. You’d think you’re having a good conversation and he’d come in with these preposterous lies. It’s a lot of energy to expend on this one person.

I was really fifty-fifty on the whole challenge thing because he had a lot of strength. But in the end, we just had to call it.

R: With your experience now, do you think it is ever a good idea to throw a challenge like that on Survivor?

Sarita: I do – it’s all part of the strategy of everything. I don’t believe in “we would never do this.” When people get all noble like that, to kind of put things as off-limits is – I don’t believe in that for Survivor. Anything that is legal in the game should be allowed as a possibility and should be at least considered. Not the right decision, possibly, but still have the conversation.

R: Did Julie share with you the fact that Russell had tried to recruit her and she misled him into believing she would side with him at that crucial vote?

Sarita: You know what, she didn’t. That’s when I was like, okay Julie – I tell you, all of them, Steve especially, did not want Russell off. I was just like, “Oh no, he needs to get gone.” Plus I thought it would be so legend to get this full-of-hot-air-windbag out immediately after him being like, “They made this show for me, you think I would ever be the first one off?!” There was something very satisfying about that – I feel like I did it for all of Survivor past and future.

R: You seemed to be in charge of your tribe, and that’s what Russell said before he left the Redemption Island arena as well – plus, your answers here have suggested you were directing the decisions. First, was that true? And second, how did you end up in that position?

Sarita: Yes, I was the ringleader for a bit. It was great! I don’t know how I ended up with that. The group said, “Sarita is the spirit of the tribe.” I don’t know how it ended up happening but I think I was a cool, levelheaded player. I’m a huge game player and that was the huge draw for Survivor. I was going to play openly and honestly and I think everyone had a sense of that – that I wanted to create a trustworthy tribe.

I think a big thing was also wanting to get Russell off and staying the course with the girls. There would be wobbles but I would give the reasons why. But with the challenges, the whole team mentality, I can appreciate it. I figured we were going to merge, we kind of all did, but some of them thought there would be maybe one more [challenge] and if so, it would be a puzzle and David is great at puzzles. I was a secret ruler, that was the thing.

R: Were you really that confident that you didn’t even bring along your stuff to Tribal Council?

Sarita: Yeah. I totally was (laughs). I figured someone would have given me a heads-up because my tribe did love me. Even if it was like, “This is done, you gotta go, you’re killing us in challenges,” I would have thought they’d pull me aside. But I even said it to them: Blindside is my favorite move in Survivor – I love a good blindside and I was happy to have been a part of one, though I’d have preferred to be on the other side of it. Good job, pulling one over on mama. I appreciated the move. What was really sweet was Mike had brought all my stuff for me – to Tribal Council. Mike gathered all my stuff so I wasn’t going to Redemption Island with nothing. How sweet, right.

R: Probably the sweetest move ever done for a blindside!

Sarita: Honestly!

R: I’m being told we’re out of time, so is there anything else you’d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Sarita: It’s the hardest I’ve ever done in my life and unless you’re actually on the island, you can’t even imagine how hard it is.

R: Thanks again, Sarita!

Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 22 - uczestnicy”