sole survivor
Kontakt:

Steve

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Steve Wright (51)

Plemię - Zapatera

Zawód - Former NFL Player

Powód do dumy - Making the Dallas Cowboys with two other free agents out of 110 in 1981 and playing for 13 years. I'm also proud of my own start-up company and all it's accomplished.

Życiowa inspiracja - Regular people who do extraordinary things.

Hobby - Photography, scuba diving and biking.

Co Cię denerwuje - People who litter and people who don't respect others.

3 słowa, które Cię opisują - Honest, sincere and relentless.

Do jakiego rozbitka jesteś najbardziej podobny - Tom Westman - just a pretty normal likeable guy.

Powód bycia w Survivor - To show how team work is done, win a million dollars and help my team the best I can.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

strasznie nudny wywiad, wzbudza sympatię, ale jakoś mnie nie przekonał do siebie

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

What a Nightmare

Steve is upset over narrowly losing the challenge and once again going to Tribal Council.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtkdf_O5wgI

"The challenge - what a nightmare. We lost by seconds. By two baskets. We were leading, I think, most of the way. Then it got down to shooting some baskets and we couldn't manage to beat Grant. Grant's their superstar. He's their one-man wrecking crew."

(cut)

"So we lost, and back to Tribal Council tonight."

(cut)

"We're looking at either David, or Sarita. Those are the only two that are gonna be on the chopping block tonight."

(cut)

"David is untrustworthy. Ralph really wants to get him out. He's a whiner and complainer around camp. Sarita, we feel, is the weakest of the six of us, and we need strength going into any more challenges. I'm favoring, like many of us are, Sarita, to vote her out tonight. She's been plugging away the last couple of days since the last Tribal when we told her she needed to pick it up. She's been working hard and she did try her best in the challenge, but it was kind of weak. I had to push her through the hay and hoist her through the netting."

(cut)

"The only reason it's a tough vote tonight is because Sarita's so sweet and she trusted us, we trusted her. Kind of the first ugliness of Survivor was Zapatera. She's gonna be blindsided. She thinks we're on her side. She's leaving most of her things here at camp. It's not gonna be pretty. Hate to do it. It's gonna be a tough vote, but she's gotta go just for the survival strength of our tribe."

(cut)

"A strong team is trust, is mental for puzzles, is physical. All of us are all physical. A solid working unit. Just from my years in football, there's a lot of different things that come into play to make a good solid team. We have it with one loose cannon, that is Dave. If we were by chance to lose another challenge, I'm pretty sure he would be next to go, then it would be rock solid four of us."

(cut)

"I tell you, it's very attractive that we don't have one leader we're all bowing to and who is muscling their way through. We're working as a collective mind. Julie, Ralph, Mike and I. David's trying to lead the show. We're letting him play whatever role he wants to play, but it's really us four. Ralph is staying true to Sarita, he's not voting for her tonight, he's voting for David. Collectively we all kind of work together. It's pretty plain to see when you're around camp and watching performances, when it comes down to two people, who that person's gonna be. There's not a lot of argument."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8:

Merge and Redemption Island

Steve reveals his thoughts on the merge and the continuation of Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7YMXOpact0

"How 'bout that? We merged. Nice twist to the Survivor game today, at the Redemption Island challenge. Matt won, and afterwards, we all joined together as one new tribe."

(cut)

"Absolutely love it. Things were getting a little tired over at our place. We've got 5 of us left and we're going up against 7. We had a great picnic, finally had some great food. Some beer, some wine. They all seem really cool."

(cut)

"It looks absolutely beautiful. I love this beach, this setting. It does not have the river that continually fed us wood. The wood is pretty scarce here. Great beach. We've got a really nice setup for our shelter. It will be interesting walking around here, and maybe find some fruit trees around here. Who knows. We still have plenty of food, and great camraderie for right now."

(cut)

''Redemption Island still being active kind of sucks. It's kind of a thorn in your side. You get rid of somebody and they're still around. On the other hand, if it's you, there's a chance you can knock a few out and still get back in. Everybody wants to stay in this game. You've made it this far. You've made it through what's likely the worst part of it. 19 days. We're halfway through. I think that was probably the toughest. There's gonna be a lot of food rewards. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun, a lot of challenges, a lot of twist and turns. If you've made it this far, even if you go to Redemption Island, you're still gonna work your tail off to hang in there and hopefully stay in the game. A million dollars is worth fighting for for another 19 days."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9:

Best Decision for Me

Steve explains why he chose hamburgers over participation in the immunity challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mphSoNFBw2Y

"I knew it would be a tough challenge today, with the hanging, and that's not my forte, with all the little girls, trying to hang on to 240 pounds hanging from the bar. I guess I wasn't expecting no answer for the hamburgers, to start off. I kind of had it set to where I was gonna hang in there until what he usually does, offer something up after 5 minutes or so and then it keeps getting better and better. I knew I needed food, wanted food, and was gonna give it up for food. I had no plans to hang in there until the end. I did have a plan to stay in there for a while, but when it came down to a yes/no answer for food, to make us stronger for the future, or try to wrestle as much time as I could with smaller people, it wasn't even a second guess. It was the best decision I feel I could have made for myself, going with the hamburgers and sitting and relaxing and eating."

(cut)

"My Zapatera teammates were totally supportive."

(cut)

"Hanging, it just doesn't make sense - I'm already drained - to try to hang in there as long as I can. They understood. We're in such dire straits right now, every man try to do by himself what's best for him, without cutting each other's throats, if it can make me stronger. They fully understood and supported me just sitting this one out, and having some meat."

(cut)

"Ometepe tribe, I don't really care what they think. They have their own game plan and it's pretty solid. Boston Rob has a tight grip on them, allowing them to eat when he wants them to eat. I heard them asking him today, can we have some rice, we're really hungry. They're thinking, they're planning, they're eating. It doesn't really matter what the Ometepe tribe thought, it's what Boston Rob thought. Boston Rob, he was the first one to drop out, so he's not a big leader in the challenge. It doesn't make a difference. The numbers are pretty much insurmountable right now unless something crazy were to happen and one or two of them were to side with us. We're all voting for Rob tonight, trying to plant a bug in some of their ears to vote for Rob. We're just gonna keep plugging and do the best we can."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

The Camps Are So Divided

Steve admits that the Murlonio tribe is still divided in their loyalties and resources

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh3Ei4-HPS4

"The camps are so divided. I wired the rice can to our shelter. I wired the can shut, put a little noisemaker on it. It's sad, but obviously, there's nothing else to do. They've been doing the same thing from day 1."

(cut)

"It's goofy, but I guess it's survival. My gosh, we're eating a lot of rice. Julie's putting the rice away. She's eating more than I care to. I'm just trying to keep up with her. I think we got plenty of rice left. We're not trying to consume it all - at least I'm not, I'm not sure if she is or not. But if one of us sticks around I hope we have plenty of rice, because I don't think any will be shared with us if we don't."

(cut)

"Phil is just a loose wingnut that they all concur...with us. We're just letting them know - I'm not trying to ask them or force them or make alliances or anything - just let them know if any of you want to vote with us we're gonna vote Phil. If Jeff catches us off guard with a double vote or something, we're just gonna throw it right back at Phil. Might as well, we got nothing else to do, and it would be nice to see him get knocked down. Maybe one or two of them would agree with us and write Phil's name down."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

EW Deleted Scene odcinek 11:

Steve:

Jeff presented, after the cake and everything, there was one last twist. He threw me a bag. It feels like it had maybe 8 cards in it, 8 hard cards. We're supposed to hold onto that tonight and bring it to Tribal Council, and we're gonna open it up there. Something good or bad, we don't know what it's gonna be. Just another interesting twist that is needed. You need a little spark in this time of the game. Either break up their numbers, shake up their house, get us away from here for a night or something. Just don't know what it will bring, but we need a nice shakeup. We still have 8 people on day 30. The numbers have to be shaken up. Plus the 2 on Redemption Island. There's still 10 people left in this game and there's 9 days left.

(cut)

From my understanding, this is another new twist Jeff implemented into Survivor. Boston Rob has never seen this before, and in all the seasons I've watched, I've never seen it. I think it has to be some kind of a potential positive shakeup for Ralph and I. The 6 are too solid and it's just shooting ducks in a pond. Ralph and I or me and Ralph. One after the other. Why not throw a couple of jokers into that hand and have something happen where it shakes the Ometepe tribe up. They're just rock-solid and there's no cracking them.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12:

Secret Scene - Steve

Steve appreciates David's football gift but admits that he's too weak to play with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RworcNA8A0

(day 25; Murlonio returns to camp)

Steve: A little souvenir from David, here.

Andrea: Is that his luxury item? (Steve tosses it to her)

Julie: Who wants to play?

Andrea: I totally will play.

(Julie and Steve say they don't)

Andrea (laughs): Nobody wants to play?

Steve: No energy.

Steve (solo): David is a football fanatic. He had no more use for his football; on his way out, he threw me his football. I just wish I had the energy to throw it around. (shot of Ralph and Steve by the fire as a pot boils) The food situation out here is really rough. We've got rice that we're starting to conserve, three cups a day. My energy level is really low. I'm just putzing along in first gear. It's amazing how it depletes my strength and my endurance.

(Rob wants to play catch, and asks Steve, but Steve says he's going to take a nap; we see Rob, Grant, and Ashley throwing the football)

Ashley (solo): Steve doesn't look like he has the energy to do much, let alone toss around a football. David tossed it to Steve and said, 'Have fun,' but I don't know if Steve's used it yet. We'll see how much that gets used. It might get used more as a pillow.

(Steve and Ralph are laying in the shelter)

Steve (solo): In my 13 years in the NFL, it was nothing how tough and demanding 31 days out here in Nicaragua and the wilderness, surviving on rice and sleepless nights. A lot of growth came out of it. I learned a lot. All in all I enjoyed the whole Survivor experience."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Good Morning

Steve and Ralph enjoy their first morning on Redemption Island

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHYxt1ZanHY

(Steve and Ralph sit on the rocks)

Steve: It is absolutely magnificently beautiful here.

Ralph: It's the prettiest island we've been on.

Ralph (solo): I love this beach. I love the company. I don't know Matt real good, but Mike - man, you can't ask for a better fellow. And Steve's an awesome guy.

Steve: Give 'em a cock-a-doodle-doo.

Ralph: I am. I'm gonna crow like hell.

Ralph (solo): Steve gets on like he's pretty well exhausterated, or whatever you wanna call it. Nah. I'm a little hungry, but I still got all kinds of energy.

(Ralph does the crowing noise to wake up Mike and Matt)

(Mike marvels at the amount of firewood Steve and Ralph brought back)

Steve: We paid rent.

Matt (cooking rice): I say we make eggs and sausage for when we get after those deer.

(Steve reads a Life at Redemption Island plaque)

Mike (solo): We had the final 2 remaining Zapatera tribe members show up in the camp. Two of my close comrades, Mike and Steve. The only thing that could make it better is a win at the duel. Unfortunately, all 4 of us can't win, because I'd love to have all 4 of them stay here at camp.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Steve the Day After

Steve reflects on his time in the game, the day after he lost the duel on Redemption Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBcRe47WwzY

"Survivor, for one, was by far the hardest thing I've ever done in my whole life. Everyone kept asking me about my comparison with 13 years in the NFL and training camps. There you get fed, everything, you get to sleep well. Out here in Survivor it tests your emotions, your spirituality, you're short nutrition-wise, sleep. You're deprived of absolutely everything. I lost roughly 33 pounds out here in 31 days. But I would..."

(cut)

"Say that the experience has made me grow in so many ways."

(cut)

"I've grown to listen to others more, instead of speaking so much. There was so much time without the white noise you're used to at home, the cell phones and the quick communications, throwing out my thoughts and words to somebody else. To really sit down for days and hours and weeks at a time and listen to somebody and get to know them deeply, intimately, has helped me in my growth. One thing losing 33 pounds, I was always the big macho guy of my football career, staying big. That's all I knew. Spend a lot of time in the weight room, protein shakes, everything else. I met just the coolest guy, Grant, on Ometepe, a really peaceful guy, yoga, meditation. He got me into doing meditating."

(cut)

"Just relaxing from the inside out. I'm gonna start getting into yoga more, and implement some yoga with the lifting instead of maybe some yoga once in a while."

(cut)

"Definitely learning how to live with less. Being at peace with a quietness of sitting there laying back and looking at the stars. Knowing that I can make it through something like this. It was beyond my wildest dreams how tough it was, and how deep you had to dig. My faith helped me a lot, just I was asking God for strength, just the short-term goals of getting me through rough nights of rain. When we first started off, we were looking like oh my gosh, 32 nights left, 28 nights left, instead of just, it started to really help setting short-term goals, getting through the night, getting to the next meal, getting through the 20-minute downpour. If I can get through this, the sun's gonna shine again. It helped in a lot of ways. Just these friendships I hope to carry for a lifetime."

(cut)

"I'm extremely proud of the way I played the game. I wrote in my diary that I can hold my head high, just in the very simple thing where Phillip is accusing me of stealing his shorts, some prejudice issues he brought up, something that was about him. It all proved false. I tried to play this game with integrity, not stab anybody in the back for as long as possible. It probably would have gotten a little ugly if I had stayed a little longer. 31 days, you get some ugly twists in there. I'm really happy with the way I played. I think all my tribemates would be proud of me. I think if I would have made it to the end, I would have felt very confident with the voting of the jury. I would have been in the running for the voting of a million dollars."

(cut)

"I think hindsight being 20/20, for one, we got rid of Russell too early. We threw a challenge just to get rid of this nightmare, when in actually he had no chance of infiltrating this powerful 6 we had."

(cut)

"If I had to do it all over again, he would have been the first one to go at our first real loss. That I think was pretty devastating to us, as Jeff kept reminding us for the next few losses we had."

(cut)

"I think if we could have gone into the merge with better numbers than the 7-5 we did, things would have been a lot different."

(cut)

"Being the last Zapatera tribe member, I think was a little positive and negative. On the negative side, I think it had something to do with me not being a real threat. They got rid of Mike first, who was a definite physical threat."

(cut)

"They got rid of Julie also, who was already trying to infiltrate and get an all-girl alliance going. So she was plotting and scheming and put a big target on her back. Rob cut that quickly. Ralph was a real animal in the challenges."

(cut)

"On the positive side, I don't think I ruffled too many weathers. I contributed a lot. I did fairly well in the challenges. I can hold my head up high. It's funny, because coming into this, I was at home, and again, the whole ego thing, I was, 'You know, I gotta be careful I don't smoke these guys in too many challenges, or I'll have a target on my back.' I thought I'd be winning a whole bunch and I was gonna be able to pull off a little bit. Oh my gosh, it was quite to the contrary, I just struggled through every one of them. The first one, I was pretty good, but my gosh, I think my grandma coulda beat me on the last one. So, I was proud being the last Zapatera tribe member. It says something. I'm happy with the way I played."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad ze Steve'em:

“He’s Got the Devil in His Soul” – Exclusive Interview with Survivor: Redemption Island’s Steve

Steve came into Survivor in good shape, but found that the game quickly took a toll on him. How bad was it physically? What about mentally, especially with the likes of Russell and Rob and Phillip? Indeed, who is he talking about in the title quote? And what does he really think about Russell and Phillip? Steve certainly doesn’t hold back in voicing those opinions, so read on!

R: Hello, Steve! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us!

Steve: My pleasure.

R: Going back to the beginning of the game, what was your original strategy before you knew two previous players were returning, and how was it affected when Russell joined your tribe?

Steve: Russell threw a wrench into everything. My strategy was not to be tempted by food, to just be a good solid guy. I wasn’t going to stab anybody in the back. My philosophy as a team guy was to hang together as tight as possible for as long as we can. Start thinking about things but don’t divide up the team too early. Let’s win some challenges and worry about it once we merge.

Russell immediately said he’s a new guy and 15 minutes later, he’s pulling me off to the side and saying we need to start taking guys out. I told him no, relax, let’s hang together and talk about it in a couple weeks. Then he was taking Ralph or Mike off, and it really got old. I knew we were going to be in a long, rough spell with or without him, but we didn’t need to turn this into the Russell Hantz show, knowing his history. I just wanted to get him out of there as soon as possible.

R: When I interviewed Julie last week, she said that prior to the challenge you threw, you had all agreed that if the reward was something like a tarp and blankets, you wouldn’t throw it – but then that was the reward and she said you guys had decided to throw it anyway. She said, “I don’t know what happened to change everybody’s mind.” So what did happen?

Steve: Just kind of a spur of the moment thing. I gave a thumbs up; they didn’t have to go with me if they didn’t want to – I wasn’t the designated leader. We all knew we wanted Russell out of there and we could live without a tarp. Russell is that much of an irritant that you would give up food and a tarp.

He was a cesspool, a cancer in the camp. He was just a dirty human being as far as I’m concerned, there’s nothing good about him. He’s got the devil in his soul and I’m totally serious about that. I don’t like the guy at all and I pretty much like everybody.

I’d much rather have him gone than have a tarp over me. Most everybody was in that boat – we just wanted him out of there. We knew we were going to be suffering and we didn’t need that punk bothering us more.

R: Earlier in the game, Stephanie suggested you were weak at challenges and around camp. Later we heard the game had taken its toll on you. How much were you physically affected?

Steve: Just enormously affected. I’ve been a professional athlete for 13 years and keep myself in good shape and keep myself on a clock of eating three hours, balanced meals. That took a toll on me. I went into the game at 250 pounds and need 1500 calories just to stay even, without any exercise. I’m eating a handful of rice plus three hours of day going into the jungle looking for crabs to get a handful of meat off of them. I was losing over a pound a day.

It affected everybody but me more than others – it was breaking my body down. I went in 9.5% body fat being pretty proud of that but if I did it again, I’d go in 20% body fat. It was beating me up. I’ve never done anything harder in my life.

R: Moving to the time after the merge, was any of your poking at Phillip strategic, in the hopes that his blow-ups would finally cause his allies to get rid of him?

Steve: No, not really. When you’re living with somebody 24/7, you’re poking back and forth. I didn’t like the guy but I stuck my hand out after the whole racial thing so we could bury this and continue to live together.

He’s just a strange guy that I would have liked to have out of there sooner than later. We did vote for him a couple times. I just didn’t like the guy, it wasn’t any kind of game playing. I just don’t care for you and you’re a strange guy and we’re going to do what we can to get you out of here.

R: How solid was the Ometepe buddy system out there – was there any opportunity to get any of them alone?

Steve: No, after the merge it was really tough. We were working Grant for a while. Throughout the course of the day, they’d get separated. I thought I might be able to get Grant to flip on a vote through our football background.

We would also try to work the girls openly, even at Tribal Council saying we are going to vote for Rob or whatever. It was not secret, all you gotta do is step up there and write their name down and they’re gone.

It was just – they wouldn’t do it, it was kind of crazy. I was letting them know you will be the second, third, and fourth loser the way we perceived it. With us, you at least got a chance, with my tired old ass, of beating me.

R: How frustrating was it for you to essentially have no way to actually play the game at that point?

Steve: It was a spirit-killer. It was just fighting a no-winning battle. But you never give up hope, that’s another reason I kind of reached out to Phillip and tried to let him know we can still do something together and let the girls know we are voting one way or another so we could gang up on somebody.

I wanted to get Grant out of there too, he was a one-man wrecking crew. And we wanted to get out Rob… and Phillip… and their whole tribe. We just all ganged up on somebody in hopes of one or two of them flopping sides. It was remarkable the Kool-Aid he had them drinking.

R: How upset were you at Phillip being convinced you were a racist?

Steve: I wasn’t upset with him thinking I was a racist, I was upset with him just being an idiot and that’s why I called him crazy. I was upset with the gall of him thinking he was going to dump all his rice out without asking us first. I lay there watching him and I was like, “What have you been smoking? Why didn’t you think about this before and talk to us before?” He’s just an idiot. Just being an idiot, I called him crazy, it was nothing to do with racial. [It was] exposing what a goofball he is.

R: Unfortunately, I’m being told we’re out of time, so is there anything else you’d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Steve: It was a great, life-changing experience, the chance of a lifetime. I was just honored to be part of the team and Season 22. I’ll take it with me forever. I learned a lot about myself and built some great relationships.

R: Obviously not Phillip or Russell, though!

Steve: No.

R: Thanks again, Steve!

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa - Steve Part 1

Steve is the third Survivor sent to Ponderosa, joining David and Julie on the jury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpwYEL8Uf3U

(Steve walks off)

Steve (solo): When I lost, I threw that buff in there, and as I was walking off, just knowing I gave it everything I possibly had. But walking down that path, there was just this monstrous sense of relief. I knew it was going to be tough, but I had no idea it was going to be that tough. It was the toughest thing I've ever done in my life.

(in the car)

Steve: I thought 40 days, man, you're gonna get horny out here. It's gonna be tough. But man, I didn't think about a woman once. I just thought about grill-cheese sandwiches and chocolate malts.

(David and Julie welcome Steve to Ponderosa)

Julie: Hi, skinny!

Steve: Look at skinny. You lost 24 pounds.

(Julie won't let Steve hug her)

David: You want a hug or the beer?

Steve: I'll take the beer, and a handshake.

<(ulie and Steve hug, and they all guess at how much weight Steve has lost)

(Steve lost 33 pounds, which was David's guess - Steve is shocked at how depleted he has become)

David: Dig in, Steve.

Steve (solo): The first thing they did was bring me into the dining room, and we sat down. An endless amount of food, and a lot of smiles. A lot of love, a lot of congratulations. The game is over.

Steve: I sure love you guys. Great to see you. Cheers.

(they toast)

(Steve goes to his room and marvels at having 4 pillows and at finally being comfortable, then he brushes his teeth, looks at his beard, and says he's going to take a nap)

Julie (at the pool): It's good to see him. It's going to be good to see him in a couple days, after he eats and gets back to his normal self. Boy, he's lost weight in the last couple days.

(time passes; Steve is at the table)

Steve: It's 5:30. I just got up. I can't wait to get back to the bed.

(Steve eats some dinner and chocolate ice cream)

Steve (solo): You get back here and totally relax. It's a little bit of heaven here.

(Steve walks back to his room)

Steve (to the camera): Goodnight.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa Part 2

Steve, Julie and David are excited for Tribal Council now that the former Ometepe tribe must vote out one of their own

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrMzC1wc0iA

Steve (solo): Just a little bit of heaven waking up this morning with food. It's quiet, there's no one around here. I'm the third one on the jury. I'm gonna have a smile on my face for quite a few days after this.

David (solo): Steve is still in shock, because he has food, and a bed, and most of the amenities of life, here at Ponderosa.

Julie (fixing herself some coffee): It's a good life. I'm so happy here. I was so homesick in the game, and now I'm like, 'Yeah, I'm a little homesick, but I can do this for a while.'

(Steve plays with a dog)

(later that day, Julie dips up some spaghetti as they prepare to eat)

Julie (solo): Tonight is going to be interesting because the 6 are gonna start to self-destruct. I can't wait to find out who's gonna leave first. I have no idea who it's gonna be. It'll be fun. It'll be fun to see them eat at each other, instead of the Zapatera people. Looking forward to it.

(Steve basically says what Julie did and that he's glad to be on the jury)

David (solo): Tribal Council is going to be interesting. I have a feeling the Rob and Grant alliance within the alliance is going to have to break up at this point in time.

(they go to TC)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 22 - uczestnicy”