Awatar użytkownika
Meciek
sole survivor
Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Survivor 37 - Spoilery

Post autor: Meciek »

Informacje na temat twistów, konkurencji, miejsc zajętych przez uczestników, i wszystkiego tego co wydarzyło się podczas filmowania Survivor 37.
Czytasz ten temat na własną odpowiedzialność!

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Survivor 37 - Spoilery

Post autor: ciriefan »

Nick prawdopodobnie zaszedł bardzo daleko - zauważalna utrata wagi jak u Kimmi czy Kelley Wentworth

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Meciek
sole survivor
Winners at War: Sophie
Kontakt:

Survivor 37 - Spoilery

Post autor: Meciek »

Kilka rzeczy o tym, co wydarzy się w tym sezonie:
Hollywood Reporter pisze:More on the people themselves down below, but first, a couple of notes on the creative. For the first time in several seasons, the season's first few moments contain nothing in the way of secret advantages hidden at the marooning. Instead, the season begins with a competition that puts the David vs. Goliath theme to the test.

It begins with the Goliath tribe, who are tasked with picking the two people they perceive to be the weakest members of the David tribe. Next, the Goliaths must elect two of their own players as their strongest champions. The power then shifts to the two selected Davids, who are given the task of mapping out a three-staged obstacle course, containing physically and mentally grueling components alike. Each stage has multiple paths for completion, and not only do the Davids get to pick their own path, they also get to design the path the Goliaths must take. The winner of the challenge earns a shelter-building kit, a huge survival advantage to launch into the game.

Put another way: Goliath picks the gladiators, while David chooses the weapons.
oraz nowy twist - Idol Nullifier:
Hollywood Reporter pisze:"What is the advantage?" It's the philosophical question driving the season's theme, yes, but it also has a literal answer, as season 37 will introduce a new advantage into the Survivor system: the idol nullifier, an item with the power to negate a hidden immunity idol.

"You have to play it when you vote," Probst says about how the nullifier is used. "The situation would be, someone is at camp with an idol nullifier. They think you have an idol, or they know you have an idol, and they think you're going to play it tonight. They're trying to get you to play it. They have the nullifier. When they go up to vote, they have a decision to make. If they decide to play it, in private, where no one can see them, they'll say: 'I'm playing this idol nullifier against Josh playing his idol.' They write your name down, and drop it in the urn. It comes time to read the votes, and you stand up and play your idol. You dance around, super proud, and you bring it over to me. I'll say: 'This is a hidden immunity idol…' And then I'll reach into the urn: 'And this is an idol nullifier. Any votes cast against Josh will count.'"

Probst adds that whoever plays the idol nullifier has to play it against whoever will wind up with immunity, in order to accomplish the move. For example, it's not enough to play the nullifier against whoever wields a hidden immunity idol; it must be played against whoever winds up with that immunity, whether it's the original person in possession of the idol, or someone else on the tribe who winds up with that protection. "It's a guessing game," says Probst.
Pełny artykuł: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... 37-1139268

frasiek
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Survivor 37 - Spoilery

Post autor: frasiek »

And then I'll reach into the urn: 'And this is an idol nullifier. Any votes cast against Josh will count.'"
Czyli wprowadzają twist dla jednego efekciarskie momentu.
For example, it's not enough to play the nullifier against whoever wields a hidden immunity idol; it must be played against whoever winds up with that immunity, whether it's the original person in possession of the idol, or someone else on the tribe who winds up with that protection. "It's a guessing game," says Probst.
No pewnie. Głosy idą na Y, ale to X może skończyć z nietykalnością, więc trzeba nullifiera zagrać przeciwko X...

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 37 - Spoilery”