Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

David Genat

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

DAVID, 39: INTERNATIONAL MODEL
CHAMPION

One of the world’s top male models, David has been a long-term Survivor fan but it was his friend and Season 2 player, Sarah Tilleke, who helped convince him to give it a go. Going in with strategies in place, David is planning to play hard saying; “I want four strong players to line up with a goat each and then take them to the slaughter. BYO goat.”

He’s even willing to get up to some tricks saying; “I might try to make a fake Idol, pretend I’m not a fan of the show if I think it will get me further.”

Starting his career in modelling following a $50 bet back in 2002, David saw an ad for a modelling TV series and decided to apply and ended up winning. Since then he’s appeared in magazines like Vogue and Vanity Fair, photographed by the world’s most famous photographers and has also been the face of Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and Mont Blanc.

Living in New York, David has three kids and a fourth in the form of his motorbike. A mad fan who once rode across the whole USA, he loves adventure and also studies jiu jitsu and muay Thai boxing.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2019 - Uczestnicy”