Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Hannah Pentreath

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

HANNAH, 27: POLICE OFFICER
CONTENDER

Hannah is the first to admit her fellow contestants will put her in the “dumb, blonde” category, which she’s fine with because she’s planning to outwit them all. Going in pretending to be a hairdresser, Hannah is going to keep the secret as long as she can that she’s actually a Police Officer from Bendigo.

“Every day at work, I am out of my comfort zone and having to think on my feet, so I know I can win. I think this because everyone is going to overlook me because of my personality and assume I’m not there to play hard. I’ll be the threat they don’t see, right in front of them.”

In order to give off the perception she’s younger than she is, Hannah also plans to keep secret she’s been married to her high school sweetheart, Zac, for nearly five years. Hannah attributes being on the show to her husband saying; “I had never applied but my husband Zac wanted to, and I thought ‘why not’? I’ve always loved watching Survivor and said if I ever had the chance, I would definitely go for it. I wasn’t expecting to get in and my husband was extremely jealous!”

A Survivor superfan, Hannah loves a good blindside but is also terrified about it happening to her so she’s hoping her social game will be strong enough to produce strong alliances and that her physical game will also surprise people.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2019 - Uczestnicy”