Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Susie Maroney

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

SUSIE, 44: MARATHON SWIMMER
CHAMPION

The most highly decorated long-distance swimmer in Australian history, Susie knows how to stay strong mentally and how important endurance is to win a game like Survivor.

Growing up with asthma, her mother got Susie and her siblings into swimming to build up their lung capacity which led to a huge career in marathon swimming. Most famous for her 1999 swim from Mexico to Cuba, the world’s longest open water swim, Susie completed the 200km swim in 38 hours, a feat no one has done since.

An Australia Day Ambassador and inducted twice into the International Hall of Swimming Fame, Susie is ready to take on the endurance challenges saying; “I was so mentally strong in my marathon swimming career, I think I am prepared and probably better trained to take on the types of challenges Survivor throws at us. “I’m really looking forward to testing myself as an individual again.”

The mother of three children, Susie wants to show her kids that she’s still a hero.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2019 - Uczestnicy”