Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Nova Peris

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

NOVA, 48: FORMER POLITICIAN AND OLYMPIAN
CHAMPION

There’s not a lot of people who have as many monumental firsts in their life like Nova. She was the first Indigenous Australian as well as the first Territorian to win a Gold Medal for Hockey.

She’s the only person to ever make back to back Olympic finals in two different sports. And was the first Indigenous Australian to be elected to the Commonwealth Parliament. Nova has also been awarded Young Australian of the Year and received a medal of the Order of Australia, making her Nova Peris OAM.

Now ready to take on Survivor, she is hoping her success in life will equal success on the island but is also ready for a new opportunity saying; “I’ve done most things in life and this is so off the grid from the modern world. My mother and grandparents are survivors and wanted to see if I can be one too.”

Believing she’s relentless, Nova thinks her mental strength and never give up attitude will also help her along the way. And it doesn’t hurt to have a background in politics to know how to work with people.

“Of course, I think I can win. I have had to get along with people my whole life. My social skills are very good and I’m mentally tough. Nothing much phases me!”

Mum of four and grandmother to one, Nova is out there to win.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2019 - Uczestnicy”