sole survivor
Kontakt:

Tommy Sheehan

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Miejsce podchodzenia: Bayville, New York
Miejsce zamieszkania: Long Beach, New York
Zawód: 4th Grade Teacher

Hobby: Surfing, sports (basketball, volleyball, football), and asking questions to my magic eight ball.

Co cię irytuje: I hate bullies who think they are better than everyone else and talk down to others. I also cannot stand grumpy and serious people. Lighten up, life is amazing, let me see that smile. LOL.

Trzy słowa, które Cię opisują: Outgoing, competitive, and goofy.

Z jakiego osiągnięcia jesteś najbardziej dumny?
I am proud of all the children's lives I have changed teaching. Also, I have a really killer Disney coffee mug collection.

Kto bądź co najbardziej Cię inspiruje w życiu?
My parents. My dad has always instilled the Sheehan motto in my head "Get it done." There are no excuses, just get the job done, whatever it is. He is also the life of the party and lives each day like it is his last. My mom inspires me to care for others. She is the most caring individual I know and I hope to one day have half the heart she does.

Czego nie moglibyśmy wiedzieć o tobie po zobaczeniu twojego zdjęcia?
I have the biggest heart. I love people and would do anything to help them, especially kids.

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
I would say if you combined David Wright's strategy, Davie's social game, and a pinch of Amanda Kimmel's likeability. These three players were fans of the game, played hard, and did everything they could do with the hands they were dealt.

Główny powód twojego bycia w Survivor to?
I am on the show to do something most people dream about. I am there to win the game and get the million dollars. Those are my only motivations. If I happen to make people smile and help them escape whatever hardships are going on in their lives for an hour a week, that is a huge plus too.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivor?
I am physical and can win challenges, but that won't win Survivor. What wins Survivor is the time spent opening up and connecting to people. When you have real connections with people they will keep you around longer. Also, I am there to win the game. I see myself finding idols, making moves and leading blindsides.

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Tommy Sheehan

Post autor: Kobra »

No wszystko fajnie, ale on jest rudy. Jestem ciekawy, czy czwartoklasiści ciskają z bycia rudym naszemu tegorocznemu 1st jury memberowi?

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Tommy Sheehan

Post autor: Roxy »

Jest na kwarantannie przed the challenge 37

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 39 - Uczestnicy”