sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ronnie Bardah

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Miejsce podchodzenia: Brockton, Massachusetts
Miejsce zamieszkania: Henderson, Nevada
Zawód: Pro Poker Player

Hobby: Kickboxing, beatboxing, and hiking.

Co cię irytuje: When people try to enter my elevator just as I am trying to exit! Also watching someone misplay a hidden Immunity Idol makes me nuts.

Trzy słowa, które Cię opisują: Resilient, analytical, and savvy.

Z jakiego osiągnięcia jesteś najbardziej dumny?
Holding the world record for most consecutive cashes in the World Series of Poker (WSOP) main event. Also getting my dad out of Brockton and buying him a place in Henderson, Nevada!

Kto bądź co najbardziej Cię inspiruje w życiu?
The American soldiers who risk their lives everyday fighting for our freedom. Also those who never give up.

Czego nie moglibyśmy wiedzieć o tobie po zobaczeniu twojego zdjęcia?
That I am musically inclined.

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
Jeremy Collins because he's charismatic, loyal, compassionate, and can read players so well. Strategically, my approach would be a hybrid of Devon Pinto—bluffing the dumb role sneakily well—and Boston Rob—impeccable timing of making big moves and sniffing out when people are up to something.

Główny powód twojego bycia w Survivor to?
To challenge myself like I never have before. I spend my life adapting to ever-changing environments. I grew up in a rough inner-city neighborhood and rose above and have been successful in one of the most competitive, cutthroat businesses on Earth. Poker is such a great challenge and competition and I want to always challenge myself to do better and better. There is no greater challenge in life than Survivor, I must conquer it.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivor?
Because of the life I have already survived. It was a crazy rough neighborhood I grew up in, but I made it out and I have even traveled to 30 countries since then. I am also a beast at physical challenges. I have a very strong social game and, thanks to my poker skills, I will be able to read people well and will blindside the "blindsiders." I will be able to break hearts when I need to, even my own. The relationships will be real, but the ultimate goal will always be Sole Survivor.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 39 - Uczestnicy”